OK, Mr. Trump, I sent you money, I voted for you, now you can nominate me.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
There is no requirement that I know of to be a lawyer or a judge to serve on the SCOTUS. So I have the time I offer my services to the people of America. Here is how I would have ruled on Gay marriage had I been on the court.

I would have said that traditional marriages and gay are not the same, but they are equal in the eyes of the law. I would have ruled marriage is between two PEOPLE. Not the same but equal.

Laws that exclude gay marriage are null and void after a 120 day waiting period. If the states have not amended their laws then marriages in their state would no longer be recognized.

Who conducts business with whom is up to the one who conducts the business. They need to sell to everyone but they do not have to sell cakes and such that goes against their beliefs, even if that is a secular belief. Thus anyone can buy any generic cake they want. The decorations that make a statement is up to the owner of the bakery and his beliefs.

That is one job I would NEVER in my life take.
too many hours at work and its done in front of a crowd of tourists.
How the hell can my running a line of coke across the supreme desk during an argument be explained to the little tykes from the middle school while they are there observing?
What if I want to smoke a bowl while we deliberate on abortion? And if I have to get up to go pee or something and they notice my new dress and designer pumps?
No thank you. too intrusive into my personal lifestyle.

How the hell can my running a line of coke across the supreme desk during an argument be explained to the little tykes from the middle school while they are there observing?
What if I want to smoke a bowl while we deliberate on abortion? And if I have to get up to go pee or something and they notice my new dress and designer pumps?

Definitely a spot on the DEA is waiting for you. I'll put in a good word for you with the Donald.

There is no requirement that I know of to be a lawyer or a judge to serve on the SCOTUS. So I have the time I offer my services to the people of America. Here is how I would have ruled on Gay marriage had I been on the court.

I would have said that traditional marriages and gay are not the same, but they are equal in the eyes of the law. I would have ruled marriage is between two PEOPLE. Not the same but equal.

Laws that exclude gay marriage are null and void after a 120 day waiting period. If the states have not amended their laws then marriages in their state would no longer be recognized.

Who conducts business with whom is up to the one who conducts the business. They need to sell to everyone but they do not have to sell cakes and such that goes against their beliefs, even if that is a secular belief. Thus anyone can buy any generic cake they want. The decorations that make a statement is up to the owner of the bakery and his beliefs.

His estate in Palm Beach needs a shrub trimmer.

You do realize that the court doesn't work that way, right?

Will admit I don't know exactly but I do believe each justice gets to voice their opinion, What I posted was more or less how i thought they should have ruled. Not the way they did. The SCOTUS isn't suppose to make law.

Definitely a spot on the DEA is waiting for you. I'll put in a good word for you with the Donald.
hey that's really great of you, thanks.

Forum List

Back