Trump made a promise to be president for everyone

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Gays, Muslim's trannys, blacks what ever if he backs down on that Promise I will be the first one to hate him

That's my promise

Even the ones that kill people at nightclubs and business locations? And the pedderasses and rapists...and cop killers...and illegals....and drug dealers.?

Even the ones that kill people at nightclubs and business locations? And the pedderasses and rapists...and cop killers...and illegals....and drug dealers.?
We are going to have to get used to the "Rule of Law" being part of our national statement now. No more catch and release illegals, sanctuary cities and part of a clumsy wall.

Let me jot that down on my list of 'lies greasy politicians tell me.'

Sweet Jebus O'Malley has done and went full retard

O’Malley: We Can’t Let Trump ‘Commit War Crimes’ or Fill Prison ‘Internment Camps’

Friday on MSNBC’s “Hardball,” former Democratic presidential candidate and former Gov. Martin O’Malley (D-MD) said we cannot let President-elect Donald Trump “commit war crimes,” nor fill “internment camps.”

O’Malley said, “While all of us would like our president to succeed, we don’t want Donald Trump to succeed in ordering our troops to commit war crimes. We don’t want him to succeed in loading up for-profit prisons with 8 million people in internment camps. Those are things we cannot compromise on. We need to be passionate about our values and we need to speak of issues that people care about most around their kitchen table, and that is their own kids’ future.”

O’Malley: We Can't Let Trump 'Commit War Crimes' or Fill Prison 'Internment Camps' - Breitbart

O’Malley: We Can’t Let Trump ‘Commit War Crimes’ or Fill Prison ‘Internment Camps’

Friday on MSNBC’s “Hardball,” former Democratic presidential candidate and former Gov. Martin O’Malley (D-MD) said we cannot let President-elect Donald Trump “commit war crimes,” nor fill “internment camps.”

O’Malley said, “While all of us would like our president to succeed, we don’t want Donald Trump to succeed in ordering our troops to commit war crimes. We don’t want him to succeed in loading up for-profit prisons with 8 million people in internment camps. Those are things we cannot compromise on. We need to be passionate about our values and we need to speak of issues that people care about most around their kitchen table, and that is their own kids’ future.”

O’Malley: We Can't Let Trump 'Commit War Crimes' or Fill Prison 'Internment Camps' - Breitbart
War Crimes??? LMAO

I sure hope Democrats win the Senate or the House in the next midterm election....

Because there is NOTHING worse for this Nation than a Republican House and Republican senate and Republican President like there was under President bush.....there was an EXPLOSION of Spending, like there was no tomorrow....while giving tax cuts that reduced tax revenues for four years straight, and while spending for the Wars, outside of the budget....

O'Malley is a bigger asshole than obama. I thought I'd never say that about anyone.

I sure hope Democrats win the Senate or the House in the next midterm election....

Because there is NOTHING worse for this Nation than a Republican House and Republican senate and Republican President like there was under President bush.....there was an EXPLOSION of Spending, like there was no tomorrow....while giving tax cuts that reduced tax revenues for four years straight, and while spending for the Wars, outside of the budget....

You mean an explosion like what happened in 2008 also? I seem to recall almost a trillion bucks right outa the gate

I read the OP to mean you're available for any level of liberal propaganda, and you'll run with it. See if you can spot it.

My intuition sometimes. Kind of freaks me out.

You mean an explosion like what happened in 2008 also? I seem to recall almost a trillion bucks right outa the gate
Under bush, in 2008/the 2009 Fiscal Budget.... exploded in Bail outs and stimulus that Bush BEGGED the NATION for...begged on his knees...told us the whole country and the whole WORLD would be crushed if he did not get the 800 BILLION dollars for the bail outs and TARP....

Under bush, in 2008/the 2009 Fiscal Budget.... exploded in Bail outs and stimulus that Bush BEGGED the NATION for...begged on his knees...told us the whole country and the whole WORLD would be crushed if he did not get the 800 BILLION dollars for the bail outs and TARP....

Who spent it, who passed the stimulus? Sit down with your nonsense, you're just an angry little partisan shill

Perhaps this will be the first time in history that congresspeople looked at failing federal programs and stopped their funding as well as duplicate programs...get rid of them as well. There is some saying that the longest life expectancy in the US is a federal government program!

And there were back room deals for opposing senators for pork! No more of that!

New Topics

Forum List

Back