Trump made 4 dozen tweets in the span of 2 hours

Last night was rough for Trump.

Is it because of the hardcore steroids he’s on? Is it because he know he’s losing? Regardless of the reason why, it’s clear he is too mentally unfit to even own a smart phone. But hey, he and basically the entire WH house have COVID so such an unprecedented international embarrassment would be emotionally brutal. Bless his heart!

Trump flip flopped in spectacular fashion when it came to the stimulus talks. Even for him, the inconsistency was pretty pathetic.

How would his supporters even try to defend this?

Did it ever occur to your feeble mind that he has help? DUH!

Is it because of the hardcore steroids he’s on? Is it because he know he’s losing? Regardless of the reason why, it’s clear he is too mentally unfit to even own a smart phone. But hey, he and basically the entire WH house have COVID so such an unprecedented international embarrassment would be emotionally brutal. Bless his heart!

Trump flip flopped in spectacular fashion when it came to the stimulus talks. Even for him, the inconsistency was pretty pathetic.

My father was quite and athlete and always said there's no such thing as losing. He was right you know, after all, Hillary was "winning", remember?

Last edited:
You might be electing Biden who technically could be thrown out of office before the election on the 25th amendment. Harris is not a president. She has a history and not a good one. She's a soiled girl.

Did you even watch the debates? Trump was again lying about Biden. He showed absolutely no signs of confusion, or dementia, and according to the polls of the debate, he wiped the floor with Trump.

Wow!

That's called:

Tweeting on Steroids!!!
Dexamethasone aint shit. I took it for psoriasis.I took some this morning. YOU SLEEPY LOW LIFE MOTHERFUCKERS DONT LIKE IT ? FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN UNDER ! YOU SLEEPY BUCHA WIMPS !I HATE YOU ALL.

** Bur I love the military, and my nice, and my docs... I love you all. Peace and prayers...May the lord Jesus....

Sounds about like your crybaby post creation count.

Super energy!

Biden can't type in that amount of letters in two hours.

I HAVE THE FINEST, BESTEST DOCS ON THE PLANET ! NO EQUAL EXIST ! I GET 20 ML IV EVERY 30 MINUTES.

I'm very relaxed right now.I think a nap is the executive order of the day. Maybe I'll ask Nancy to visit.She's been serving the country for 165 years.A true patriot.

100920-trump-pelosi-1280x720.jpg

???????

Trump's been pretty crazy for a couple of years, the recent drugs have only made him a little tiny bit worse.

What is that big lump on his cheek below his right eye and the smaller lump below that next to his mouth? I'm talking about the ones from the video of the speech under the tree.

Last edited:
Trump's been pretty crazy for a couple of years, the recent drugs have only made him a little tiny bit worse.

What is that big lump on his cheek below his right eye and the smaller lump below that next to his mouth? I'm talking about the ones from the video of the speech under the tree.

By crazy you must mean effective.

President Trump gets shit done.

By crazy you must mean effective.

President Trump gets shit done.
you mean tweeting on the bowl?

Gotta love having this president who believes in being honest and transparent. :)

People/voters are fed up with getting fed BS from career politicians.

What are you guys going to do without Trump? You better hope he wins, otherwise your lives will be empty and without meaning.
Well, knowing a retard is no longer in charge of the nuclear codes will feel liberating.
Until you realize that Biden and Harris have given the codes directly to China. :omg:

Yes, this obsession some of you have with Trump's tweeting is creepy.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back