Trump Loyalists Paying Little Attention to Revelations Rocking DC

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
News from The Associated Press

Like the people in the story, I've tuned out.

I used to watch FOX everyday, but now, I leave the TV off.

I talked to my boss today and he said the same thing, he is no longer listening to Rush because he got sick of hearing about Trump.

We still support Trump, we've just gotten tired of the endless bashing he's getting and we don't want to hear about it anymore.

News from The Associated Press

Like the people in the story, I've tuned out.

I used to watch FOX everyday, but now, I leave the TV off.

I talked to my boss today and he said the same thing, he is no longer listening to Rush because he got sick of hearing about Trump.

We still support Trump, we've just gotten tired of the endless bashing he's getting and we don't want to hear about it anymore.
There are no revelations rocking DC, just media hype.

you couldn't sell this shit as a movie plot, unless you pitched it as a black comedy.

The fanatics are the last to realize the truth. When Berlin was hours away from falling to the allies, the SS was still shooting any man who refused to fight. Even Rasmussen can't give Trump good poll numbers.

The fanatics are the last to realize the truth. When Berlin was hours away from falling to the allies, the SS was still shooting any man who refused to fight. Even Rasmussen can't give Trump good poll numbers.
Your side is throwing rocks at cops and breaking store windows, but WE are the fanatics?

Forum List

Back