Trump lost 10 GOP health care votes after personally visiting Congress for ‘hard sell’

I guess I dont understand any of it, because the ACA is far from collapsing
Post whatever you like, its just more republican spew to allow them to repeal the ACA. Obamacare is not collapsing[/QUOTE]

1. Thank you again for admitting that you have no clue what's going on.

2. In the face of fact, you desperately cling to ignorance and denial. Good luck with that.

Is It Time To Acknowledge That Obamacare Is Collapsing?
-- 'YES!'

It's snowflakes like you that almost make me wish Republicans would simply do nothing and let the ACA completely collapse, pointing out that it is Obama's and the democrats' fault before coming to the 'rescue'...except that would leave every American screwed.

I guess I dont understand any of it, because the ACA is far from collapsing
Post whatever you like, its just more republican spew to allow them to repeal the ACA. Obamacare is not collapsing

1. Thank you again for admitting that you have no clue what's going on.

2. In the face of fact, you desperately cling to ignorance and denial. Good luck with that.

Is It Time To Acknowledge That Obamacare Is Collapsing?
-- 'YES!'

It's snowflakes like you that almost make me wish Republicans would simply do nothing and let the ACA completely collapse, pointing out that it is Obama's and the democrats' fault before coming to the 'rescue'...except that would leave every American screwed.[/QUOTE]
Great idea, lets just put everything on hold, and wait for that wintery day in July when the ACA collapses

I have been saying for at least a year that since Trump can not get along with anyone, mostly because of his ego, he certainly will not be able to get along with Congress. These guys not only have ego's nearly as large as his, but they don't owe him the time of day, especially since he wants to cut damned near everything out of the budget that is presently being spent in their states. Trump is about to get a major wake up call from congress.

Trump represents Anti-Establishment, Anti-status quo. He is a threat to politicians on both sides of the aisle. He represents the hostility against self-appointed political rulers, bullshit bureaucracy, and the status quo. It's more than just about his ego...it's a lot of 'this', too.

I have been saying for at least a year that since Trump can not get along with anyone, mostly because of his ego, he certainly will not be able to get along with Congress. These guys not only have ego's nearly as large as his, but they don't owe him the time of day, especially since he wants to cut damned near everything out of the budget that is presently being spent in their states. Trump is about to get a major wake up call from congress.

Trump represents Anti-Establishment, Anti-status quo. He is a threat to politicians on both sides of the aisle. He represents the hostility against self-appointed political rulers, bullshit bureaucracy, and the status quo. It's more than just about his ego...it's a lot of 'this', too.
This man is the KING of bullshit bureaucracy.

Throughout the campaign, President-elect Trump promised that one of the first things he would do as president is to repeal the Affordable Care Act (ACA), more commonly known as Obamacare. However, he has also repeatedly promised to replace the ACA with a plan that is less costly, provides better benefits and offers coverage to more people. In interviews, he has said that he hopes to repeal the ACA and simultaneously replace it, possibly within the same day, with a new plan.
Yes, you already sad that, and the fact remains that only ignorant idiots think / thought a President can step in and do such a thing all by him/herself.

Does someone need to explain 'Separation of Powers' to you?

Throughout the campaign, President-elect Trump promised that one of the first things he would do as president is to repeal the Affordable Care Act (ACA), more commonly known as Obamacare. However, he has also repeatedly promised to replace the ACA with a plan that is less costly, provides better benefits and offers coverage to more people. In interviews, he has said that he hopes to repeal the ACA and simultaneously replace it, possibly within the same day, with a new plan.
Yes, you already sad that, and the fact remains that only ignorant idiots think / thought a President can step in and do such a thing all by him/herself.

Does someone need to explain 'Separation of powers' to you?
Its his speech, its his promise, its his words. Can you imagine if Obama had said any of this shit? You would be demanding impeachment. Does this not prove, once again, that Rump has zero idea of what he is doing?

No, that would be Obama...the man who didn't meet with Republicans for over a year after being elected, who ruled by EO, who set a new record for the number of regulations imposed, etc....

Dude, you are one hell of a 'Propaganda Salesman'. You remind me of that thread about 'Paid Trolls' on USMB. You always have an excuse / justification for Liberal actions / crimes / BS, and no matter what - even in the face of facts, you remain defiantly in denial.

Its his speech, its his promise, its his words. Can you imagine if Obama had said any of this shit?
WTF are you talking about? Obama DID do that. Remember him promising to close Gitmo? Never happened, despite his attempts to do so. he FAILED to keep campaign promises.

Pull your head out of Obamas crack and stop 'farting' false accusations and narratives against Trump. :p

No, that would be Obama...the man who didn't meet with Republicans for over a year after being elected, who ruled by EO, who set a new record for the number of regulations imposed, etc....

Dude, you are one hell of a 'Propaganda Salesman'. You remind me of that thread about 'Paid Trolls' on USMB. You always have an excuse / justification for Liberal actions / crimes / BS, and no matter what - even in the face of facts, you remain defiantly in denial.
Once again honey bunch you are a liar and FOS. Has any president ever come close to the number of EO's signed as by Trump. Only when Obama did so, every one was wrong, when Trump did so, you never say a word.
Obama's first meeting with Congressional republicans was 3 days after his inauguration

come on easy, you have a triple major in BS no matter what, and a Doctorate in Pure Horseshit.

Conservatives don't want RINOcare any more than we wanted Obamacare. Obamacare needs to be repealed and then FULL STOP, not replaced.

Instead, deregulate the health insurance industry and allow the free market to reduce costs.

Trump is making the mistake of trying to get it done QUICKLY by pushing Ryan's poor plan in order to keep a campaign promise instead of making sure it is done right.

He should tread with more care - After all, he doesn't want to end up like Obama and have his name associated with a POS.

Not true.

If you remember LyinRyan and McConnell have been telling us they have a better replacement. Gee whiz, that's all we've heard from them for more than 6 years.

(See what you get for believing Repub lies?)

:lmao:

Conservatives don't want RINOcare any more than we wanted Obamacare. Obamacare needs to be repealed and then FULL STOP, not replaced.

Instead, deregulate the health insurance industry and allow the free market to reduce costs.
We had a free market before Obamacare and the insurance companies phyucked over everyone

Yeah, like that has ever worked, here or any place else.

Like I said, LyinRyan has been telling us for 6+ years that his plan is better.

So? Where is it?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Leaning against and voting against are not the same thing.
Don't really matter, its DOA in the Senate
Time will tell I have lost track of how many times Trump has been declared done by the experts only to have that not be the case.
It won't continue
That's what people said from the moment he announced his candidacy till Election Day. You might be correct but so far those who have underestimated Trump have been proven wrong.

OP FAKE NEWS and the carp all gulp it down.....
lol.gif

Leaning against and voting against are not the same thing.
Don't really matter, its DOA in the Senate
Time will tell I have lost track of how many times Trump has been declared done by the experts only to have that not be the case.
It won't continue
That's what people said from the moment he announced his candidacy till Election Day. You might be correct but so far those who have underestimated Trump have been proven wrong.
Just look at his approval numbers, and even the conservative press is turning against him.

Forum List

Back