Trump loses bid court bid to move legal case on another marketing scam

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2013
Southern AZ

Wasn't it enough for Trumpsters that he had to pay back millions to New York on the Charity scam, and more millions on the Trump University scam?

Both sides are pathetic, but forced arbitration is corporatocracy bullshit nonetheless.

From the OP link:
In the October 2018 complaint, the Trumps were accused of misleading victims into becoming salespeople for ACN, a multi-level marketing company that charged $499 for a chance to sell videophones and other goods.

According to the plaintiffs, the Trump family conned them into thinking Donald Trump, who had yet to become president, believed their investments would pay off.
That is not how one is taught write in a journalism class. How about "plaintiffs" instead of "victims" for example. Regardless, both sides are Trump supporters. Clearly not "judge wants to fuck over Trump" but nice try.

From the OP link:
In the October 2018 complaint, the Trumps were accused of misleading victims into becoming salespeople for ACN, a multi-level marketing company that charged $499 for a chance to sell videophones and other goods.

According to the plaintiffs, the Trump family conned them into thinking Donald Trump, who had yet to become president, believed their investments would pay off.
That is not how one is taught write in a journalism class. How about "plaintiffs" instead of "victims" for example. Regardless, both sides are Trump supporters. Clearly not "judge wants to fuck over Trump" but nice try.
I suspect that those scammed are no longer "Trump supporters".

I suspect that those scammed are no longer never were "Trump supporters".

There I fixed it for you.

It smells like Fake News. Don't step in that shit.
Of course it is fake news. Everything that is critical about Trump, including a New York judge who issued a court order that he can not operate a charity in that state again, is "fake news".

Forum List

Back