Trump literally begging white suburban women to love him

Trump needs suburban women.
He needs to appeal to their security concerns.
Once again, you focus on Trump and not the Biden gaffe machine.
November can't come fast enough.
Face it dude, this campaign...is flailing.

tenor.gif
Maybe but no matter who wins you ll still be a racist coward, Marc

Maybe but no matter who wins you ll still be a racist coward, Marc
Now THAT'S the loser-talk I live to see.

Keep 'em coming comrade. Keep. 'em. coming.

#LOLGOP
I ll be here all week. You know I am right. Even if Biden wins you ll still be black and a victim in your own mind. I ll still be white and privileged in your sensitive mind. So what changes? LOL

And you’re stupid. I have Never belonged to a political party so your GOP trolling is for naught. Dumbass.

Why , still won’t change their minds
Try me.

Aside from trying to change my mind, shouldn't we be communicating to understand each other?

I need to know what you mean when you use these terms.

I ll be here all week. You know I am right. Even if Biden wins you ll still be black and a victim in your own mind. I ll still be white and privileged in your sensitive mind. So what changes? LOL

And you’re stupid. I have Never belonged to a political party so your GOP trolling is for naught. Dumbass.
But yet and still, you're RESPONDING as if you're a triggered GOPer.

lol

Don't kill yourself when suburban women vote for Trump at 80%.

We all know who will support police defunding and suburban women will show up in droves to kill that agenda. Huge issue for them. I am married to one.
If Trump wins, I'll be out of your hair anyway.

Want in on that bet?

Meanwhile, you are begging ole Lucifer to love you. Let me tell you something. Once you get World Wide Marxism, you and those like you, will be trampled under foot, and then cast in to Hell. Anyone who is of "The Light" will fight the dark march of Marxism and stand against Evil Globalism and the coming 666 New World Order.
In your own words, can you define "Marxism?"

Muchless "World Wide Marxism."
Marxism is an Evil Lying Spirit that attempts to drown Freedom and exterminate life and liberty everywhere it goes. Marxism is the very road paved towards a 666 cashless "equality" economy, and is the hammer that bludgeons those who love the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness.

Marxism is the ultimate Trojan Horse, and The Great Lie which deceives the wicked, and leads all who follow it To Hell and Damnation. It holds it's hand out promising justice, while sentencing all to an Eternal Hell of equal poverty & chains.

Marxism is the Doctrine of Demons; it is the Mark of Satan; it is The Whore of Babylon' It's name is Apollyon,. With soothing words of a Dragon it deceives and destroys many, and it rides a White Horse called Oppression & Tyranny.

Death, War and Famine are it's only companions.

Marxism is drunk with the blood of Martyrs and delights in the death of the unborn. It seeks every ungodly and filthy thing while trying remove every Godly thing from before the Face of Man.

Marxism is the Mother of All Wars, giving Birth to the Bastard Children of Armageddon. Marxism comes with a blue helmet and olive branches promises peace while plotting war in the darkness. Marxism is a sickle plunged in to the bloody masses of humanity to reap men's lives and sell men's souls.

Marxism is the forbidden fruit in The Garden of Eden, The slaying of Abel, The Tower of Babel, and that place called Golgotha. Marxism has many names like Auschwitz, Warsaw, Gog & Magog, Hitler, Stalin and Mao, who offer with a smile "The Final Solution"!

Global Marxism will meet it's maker, and all those who follow it and shake their fist at God in favor of false equality, will one day meet the Holy One of Israel, and it's false religious leaders and lying politicians shall be scourged, judged, punished and cast in to Hell, and only then when the Godless and The Marxist, Communists, Atheists, and False Deists who ally with the Global Marxists are thrown in to The Eternal Lake of Fire can their be true peace on Earth led by The Prince of Peace.

Yes, Jesus Christ is coming again, and the god of this world, who stole Adam's birthright, his crown and his thrown will lose all in a single moment when The 2nd Adam, The Lamb of God returns in Glory and Righteousness to cast that Dragon and his minions to Hell forever ridding The Earth forever of that filth, that disease, that corruption, that Evil that has kept mankind from taking it's rightful place among the stars of heaven.

Last edited:
Marxism is an Evil Lying Spirit that attempts to drown Freedom and exterminate life and liberty everywhere it goes. Marxism is the very road paved towards a 666 cashless "equality" economy, and is the hammer that bludgeons those who love the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness.

Marxism is the ultimate Trojan Horse, and The Great Lie which deceives the wicked, and leads all who follow it To Hell and Damnation. It holds it's hand out promising justice, while sentencing all to an eternal Hell of equal poverty. I

Marxism is the Doctrine of Demons' it is the Mark of Satan, it is The Whore of Babylon, it's name is Apollyon, and it Rides a White Horse called Oppression & Tyranny. It is drunk with the blood of Matyrs and delights in the death of the unborn. It seeks every ungodly and filthy thing while trying remove every Godly thing from before the Face of Man. Marxism is the Mother of All Wars, giving Birth to the Bastard Children of Armageddon.

Marxism is the forbidden fruit in The Garden of Eden, The slaying of Abel, The Tower of Babel, and that place called Golgotha.

Global Marxism will meet it's maker, and all those who follow it and shake their fist at God in favor of false equality, will one day meet the Holy One of Israel, and it's false religious leaders and lying politicians shall be scourged, judged, punished and cast in to Hell, and only then when the Godless and The Marxist, Communists, Atheists, and False Deists who ally with the Global Marxists are thrown in to The Eternal Lake of Fire can their be true peace on Earth led by The Prince of Peace.

Yes, Jesus Christ is coming again, and the god of this world, who stole Adam's birthright, his crown and his thrown will lose all in a single moment when The 2nd Adam, The Lamb of God returns in Glory and Righteousness to cast that Dragon and his minions to Hell forever ridding The Earth forever of that filth, that disease, that corruption, that Evil that has kept mankind from taking it's rightful place among the stars of heaven.
Well, thank you for your honesty.

Are you familiar w/Matthew 7:21-23?

If not, I think you need to familiarize yourself w/it.

But yet and still, you're RESPONDING as if you're a triggered GOPer.

lol
Nope. I am responding as someone you hate. A Jew. And that triggers a racist pig like you.

Lookit, the story of his life...

Kinda reminds you of Jeb Bush’s “Please clap” moment, doesn't it?

lol

You are so jealous.
You know he cant be beat.
Americans like to win, and that happens to include women like Barrett.

Lookit, the story of his life...

Kinda reminds you of Jeb Bush’s “Please clap” moment, doesn't it?

lol

It's... Weird that you actually put that up to be watched... o.0

Nope. I am responding as someone you hate. A Jew. And that triggers a racist pig like you.
The only THING I hate w/a passion, is white supremacy.

So are you aligning yourself w/that THING?!?
Nope. You call me a racist without any proof so I get to call you an antisemite. Trumps daughter and three grandchildren are Jews. So you’re an antisemite. And a Holocaust denier. Prove me wrong.

Marxism is the ultimate Trojan Horse, and The Great Lie which deceives the wicked, and leads all who follow it To Hell and Damnation. It holds it's hand out promising justice, while sentencing all to an eternal Hell of equal poverty. I

Marxism is the Doctrine of Demons' it is the Mark of Satan, it is The Whore of Babylon, it's name is Apollyon, and it Rides a White Horse called Oppression & Tyranny. It is drunk with the blood of Matyrs and delights in the death of the unborn. It seeks every ungodly and filthy thing while trying remove every Godly thing from before the Face of Man. Marxism is the Mother of All Wars, giving Birth to the Bastard Children of Armageddon.

Marxism is the forbidden fruit in The Garden of Eden, The slaying of Abel, The Tower of Babel, and that place called Golgotha.

Well, thank you for your honesty.

Are you familiar w/Matthew 7:21-23?

If not, I think you need to familiarize yourself w/it.
Satan, your god, knows the Bible better than you, and twists it's words to deceive the unwise. We are called to sound a trumpet like a watchman upon a wall. If we do not call out Evil, the blood is upon our hands. If we call out Evil and our warning is not headed, the blood is upon their hands, or in this case, your hands.

Satan, your god, knows the Bible better than you, and twists it's words to deceive the unwise. We are called to sound a trumpet like a watchman upon a wall. If we do not call out Evil, the blood is upon our hands. If we call out Evil and our warning is not headed, the blood is upon their hands, or in this case, your hands.
This coming from a man, or tree or whatever, who supports a man who openly stated that he doesn't repent, and doesn't NEED to repent.

A man so disrespectful and blasphemous that he used the Word of God to PANDER to self-professed Christians, ignorantly too, as this man held up the Word upside down, and couldn't recite the shortest verse in the Book to save his very soul.

You really need to seek God, truly.

The Pharisees and Sadducees also THOUGHT they were doing and observing God's will as well.

Hint: They weren't.

This coming from a man, or tree or whatever, who supports a man who openly stated that he doesn't repent, and doesn't NEED to repent.

A man so disrespectful and blasphemous that he used the Word of God to PANDER to self-professed Christians, ignorantly too, as this man held up the Word upside down, and couldn't recite the shortest verse in the Book to save his very soul.

You really need to seek God, truly.

The Pharisees and Sadducees also THOUGHT they were doing and observing God's will as well.

Hint: They weren't.
Don't you and your DemNazi party have another 60 Million African American babies to murder in your Planned Parenthood Extermination Camps?

Or are you too busy like Joe Biden moving The Extermination Camps to China?

BTW, there is a study that shows Urban Democrats are who come down with Corona in overwhelming percentages, so stay home, stay safe, and don't bother to vote. We wouldn't want you to catch a cold.

Forum List

Back