Trump literally begging white suburban women to love him

Lookit, the story of his life...

Kinda reminds you of Jeb Bush’s “Please clap” moment, doesn't it?

lol

I'm a suburban woman---and I am voting for him. He is basically saying Women get a damn clue----vote like you house depends on it and use your brains not your silly emotions.

Trump's intention is to light a flame under suburban woman...to literally get them fired up to go to the polls

Trump’s sorry plea to women reminded me of this guy:

We need to start calling him Jeb Trump.

lol

Hey, he's been married three times. I defer to his Judgement on what works to get women to like you.

Trump needs suburban women.
He needs to appeal to their security concerns.
Once again, you focus on Trump and not the Biden gaffe machine.
November can't come fast enough.
Face it dude, this campaign...if flailing.

tenor.gif

30,000 cars in an anti-communist protest, that is amazing indeed. Fuck BLM, fuck ANTIFA! MAGA!!

It would have been even better with 30,000 helicopters, but I see that could have been an aviation risk so it is excused.

HOW can any Suburban Woman (with kids),
In GOOD CONSCIOUS, vote for a man and a party that supports sex trafficking, smells, touches, and *asks little girls to dance for him (*out of the blue out of context of event and topic), abuses his power to protect his son's sexual predator behaviors and even flys him to his young victims den, had done nothing to find those missing and abused children, to get votes adopted Bernies bros in the fold who threatened to burn down their houses (and has with children in the home)?
How can a sane person vote for these monsters?
4j8j0k.jpg

Let's tell it as it is.

Suburban residents of ALL genders and ALL ethnicities are rightly concerned about security and house values.

There IS a big difference between the policies of the Democratic Party & the Republican Party. The latter has a perfectly legitimate reason to point out the differences to voters.

lol

Does this mean suburban women are going to embrace the Democrats who will defund the Police and turn their heads when ANTIFA and BLM agents trash their towns?

Does this mean suburban women are going to embrace the Democrats who will defund the Police and turn their heads when ANTIFA and BLM agents trash their towns?
There was more suburban kids causing violence at BLM rallies than BLM supporters causing violence in suburbs.

lol

Trump is funny as shit, you have serious issues. Nothing to see here, same ol, same ol ...

Oh, and ... think ...

Forum List

Back