Trump, literally afraid of a reporter, while his fans are packed together

So, while Trump is at a rally where thousands of this adoring fans are pressed shoulder to shoulder together, he's afraid that a reporter is getting too close to him:

First, while his sheep are packed together like, uh, sheep, he says, " "I'm on a stage and it's very far away," Trump told the Review Journal. "And so I'm not at all concerned."
That's a stupid analysis from a TDS afflicted moron.

Wow, our first TDS Fruitcake Daily Winner. Nice 3 letter response when you have nothing to say.

Hey Johnny, what has he won. Well Monty, he's won an all expense paid trip up Rump large Colon with all he can eat. We'll just have Rump stop too fast when he stumbles.

DISCLAIMER: No major Demons were harmed during the issue of this award as the Royal Order of Major Demons refuse to participate. They say that Rump and his merry band of criminals give evil a bad name. So only Apprentice Demons will be used in memory of Rumps Hit TV Show.

View attachment 388870

Don’t quit your day job.

At my age, my whole job is to watch out for the well being of America. That means I must guard against fruitcakes like you. Now, that should make you feel safer.

Fruitcakes?

Aren’t you part of the ‘grab your ankles’ party? You support homos and little boys dressing like girls.

You are vile.

Careful now. I have a lot of other awards and you are dangerously close to winning one of them.

Dangerously close to winning a dumb ‘award’ from an ingrate on a message board?

Who gives a fuck.

I don't have an award for being dumb but if I did have one you would be the first recipient.

So, while Trump is at a rally where thousands of this adoring fans are pressed shoulder to shoulder together, he's afraid that a reporter is getting too close to him:

First, while his sheep are packed together like, uh, sheep, he says, " "I'm on a stage and it's very far away," Trump told the Review Journal. "And so I'm not at all concerned."
That's a stupid analysis from a TDS afflicted moron.

Wow, our first TDS Fruitcake Daily Winner. Nice 3 letter response when you have nothing to say.

Hey Johnny, what has he won. Well Monty, he's won an all expense paid trip up Rump large Colon with all he can eat. We'll just have Rump stop too fast when he stumbles.

DISCLAIMER: No major Demons were harmed during the issue of this award as the Royal Order of Major Demons refuse to participate. They say that Rump and his merry band of criminals give evil a bad name. So only Apprentice Demons will be used in memory of Rumps Hit TV Show.

View attachment 388870

Don’t quit your day job.

At my age, my whole job is to watch out for the well being of America. That means I must guard against fruitcakes like you. Now, that should make you feel safer.

Fruitcakes?

Aren’t you part of the ‘grab your ankles’ party? You support homos and little boys dressing like girls.

You are vile.

Careful now. I have a lot of other awards and you are dangerously close to winning one of them.

Dangerously close to winning a dumb ‘award’ from an ingrate on a message board?

Who gives a fuck.

I don't have an award for being dumb but if I did have one you would be the first recipient.

Another zinger.

You’re about as funny as a kick in the nuts.

Then, nervously, he tells the reporter, "I'm more concerned about how close you are, to be honest."

And the Trumpsters, infected with acute TDS, won't care in the least. You can't make this up. He's playing these people for fools, right to their faces, and they love it.
Trump is a known Germaphobe----a huge one. On top of this, his brother just past----his reaction is to be expected from him.

I frown on Trump thinking he needs to campaign.
Everybody knows who they’re voting for except for Joe Biden, who keeps forgetting who he is.

Then, nervously, he tells the reporter, "I'm more concerned about how close you are, to be honest."

And the Trumpsters, infected with acute TDS, won't care in the least. You can't make this up. He's playing these people for fools, right to their faces, and they love it.
You say we can't make this up.....but then you just made this shit up.
Trump wasn't nervous.

I agree. I've not seen Trump nervous about anything. That's the businessman in him.

Nervous my ass.
That Trump is a coward and hypocrite comes as no surprise.

You say we can't make this up.....but then you just made this shit up.
Trump wasn't nervous.

I agree. I've not seen Trump nervous about anything. That's the businessman in him.

Nervous my ass.
That Trump is a coward and hypocrite comes as no surprise.
Very true. Not nervous, though. He is used to getting away with an incredible amount, due to money, power and rich white privilege, he simply does not give a shit.

Forum List

Back