Trump, literally afraid of a reporter, while his fans are packed together

So, while Trump is at a rally where thousands of this adoring fans are pressed shoulder to shoulder together, he's afraid that a reporter is getting too close to him:

First, while his sheep are packed together like, uh, sheep, he says, " "I'm on a stage and it's very far away," Trump told the Review Journal. "And so I'm not at all concerned."

Then, nervously, he tells the reporter, "I'm more concerned about how close you are, to be honest."

And the Trumpsters, infected with acute TDS, won't care in the least. You can't make this up. He's playing these people for fools, right to their faces, and they love it.
You say we can't make this up.....but then you just made this shit up.
Trump wasn't nervous.

is that why he admittedly ran outa the room because someone sneezed?

'So easily transmissible': Trump recounts room-clearing sneeze in Woodward tape
by Zachary Halaschak
September 14, 2020 09:17 PM

Bob Woodward released another recording from his interviews with President Trump in which the commander in chief recalled a sneeze that cleared the Oval Office during the pandemic.

The clip was aired Monday evening by Stephen Colbert, the host of CBS’s The Late Show, with Woodward appearing virtually as a guest. He called the tape, which was recorded during an April 13 phone call at the height of the coronavirus pandemic, “quite revealing.”

“Bob, it’s so easily transmissible, you wouldn’t even believe it,” Trump said about COVID-19.

“I mean, you could be in the room — I was in the White House a couple of days ago, meeting with 10 people in the Oval Office and a guy sneezed — innocently, not a horrible — you know, just a sneeze,” the president recounted. “The entire room bailed out, OK? Including me, by the way.”
'So easily transmissible': Trump recounts room-clearing sneeze in Woodward tape

he demands everyone else to stay away from HIM ... for everyone else to masks up except HIM ... to protect HIM ...

but he doesn't give a damn about *YOU* ...

& the sooner you dupes realize that, the better - people are dying because of their poorly educated devotion & loyalty to HIM.

Last edited:
Also it was reported that Trump’s staff were all wearing masks as well. Trumpers truly are the biggest fucking idiots on the planet.
No....I'm sure there are bigger idiots on the planet.
There's folks like you for example.
Well all I can tell you I am smart enough not to take my science and health information from a conman unlike your ilk.

Of course Trump does leads his flock around like poodles on a leash.
You might think that......but at least he doesn't need dozens of international media conglomerates to do it. Considering the fact that every media outlet on the planet is trying to get rid of him...it's clear that his support is grassroots and organic rather than fake like the left's support. They have to pay methheads and convicts to do their dirty work. It's also quite evident that Biden has the Pedophile vote sown up.

Personally I think you worthless bastards are just jealous.
Look who is triggered! The truth hurts, Mud, but someone has to ground you mindless morons to reality.

It is obvious that Trump plays you like a fool.

sheep.jpg

Also it was reported that Trump’s staff were all wearing masks as well. Trumpers truly are the biggest fucking idiots on the planet.
I feel sorry for you and your gullibility.
View attachment 388857
I feel exactly the same way.
Anyone who buys the left's BS is a pitiful mess.
You must have removed your brain and placed it in a locked box.

So, while Trump is at a rally where thousands of this adoring fans are pressed shoulder to shoulder together, he's afraid that a reporter is getting too close to him:

First, while his sheep are packed together like, uh, sheep, he says, " "I'm on a stage and it's very far away," Trump told the Review Journal. "And so I'm not at all concerned."
That's a stupid analysis from a TDS afflicted moron.

Wow, our first TDS Fruitcake Daily Winner. Nice 3 letter response when you have nothing to say.

Hey Johnny, what has he won. Well Monty, he's won an all expense paid trip up Rump large Colon with all he can eat. We'll just have Rump stop too fast when he stumbles.

DISCLAIMER: No major Demons were harmed during the issue of this award as the Royal Order of Major Demons refuse to participate. They say that Rump and his merry band of criminals give evil a bad name. So only Apprentice Demons will be used in memory of Rumps Hit TV Show.

1600171141472.jpeg

Well all I can tell you I am smart enough not to take my science and health information from a conman unlike your ilk.

Of course Trump does lead his pack of fools around like poodles on a leash.
He's the arrogant, pugilistic, white, authoritarian, nationalist strongman they've been waiting for.

Who knew they would PROVE his Fifth Avenue Rule for him?

Group pathology: Shades of history.

Wow, our first TDS Fruitcake Daily Winner. Nice 3 letter response when you have nothing to say.

Hey Johnny, what has he won. Well Monty, he's won an all expense paid trip up Rump large Colon with all he can eat. We'll just have Rump stop too fast when he stumbles.

DISCLAIMER: No major Demons were harmed during the issue of this award as the Royal Order of Major Demons refuse to participate. They say that Rump and his merry band of criminals give evil a bad name. So only Apprentice Demons will be used in memory of Rumps Hit TV Show.

View attachment 388870
At some level, they know what has happened.

But they've sold their soul to TDS. They can't back out now.

View attachment 388870

Don’t quit your day job.

View attachment 388870

Sorry, Mac, but the daily Fruitcake TDS Award has already been issued.

View attachment 388870

DAMN

View attachment 388870

Don’t quit your day job.

At my age, my whole job is to watch out for the well being of America. That means I must guard against fruitcakes like you. Now, that should make you feel safer.

View attachment 388870

DAMN

You have to be quicker on the trigger. And no one is quicker on the trigger than the rtwingfruitcake Rumpsters who really run out of a message quickly.

Our President is a well known germaphobe why are you surprised at his actions? That's what made the Liberal lie about Trump and "Stormy" so silly. Germaphobes tend not to have sexual relations with Hoes.

Of course Trump does leads his flock around like poodles on a leash.
You might think that......but at least he doesn't need dozens of international media conglomerates to do it. Considering the fact that every media outlet on the planet is trying to get rid of him...it's clear that his support is grassroots and organic rather than fake like the left's support. They have to pay methheads and convicts to do their dirty work. It's also quite evident that Biden has the Pedophile vote sown up.

Personally I think you worthless bastards are just jealous.
Look who is triggered! The truth hurts, Mud, but someone has to ground you mindless morons to reality.

It is obvious that Trump plays you like a fool.
I see so many ways we will be played as fools if Biden is President. Another few thousand dollars taken from a person earning 30 thousand a year.

View attachment 388870

Don’t quit your day job.

At my age, my whole job is to watch out for the well being of America. That means I must guard against fruitcakes like you. Now, that should make you feel safer.

Fruitcakes?

Aren’t you part of the ‘grab your ankles’ party? You support homos and little boys dressing like girls.

You are vile.

View attachment 388870

Don’t quit your day job.

Fruitcakes?

Aren’t you part of the ‘grab your ankles’ party? You support homos and little boys dressing like girls.

You are vile.

Careful now. I have a lot of other awards and you are dangerously close to winning one of them.

View attachment 388870

Don’t quit your day job.

Fruitcakes?

You are vile.

Careful now. I have a lot of other awards and you are dangerously close to winning one of them.

Dangerously close to winning a dumb ‘award’ from an ingrate on a message board?

Who gives a fuck.

Forum List

Back