Trump, literally afraid of a reporter, while his fans are packed together

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
So, while Trump is at a rally where thousands of this adoring fans are pressed shoulder to shoulder together, he's afraid that a reporter is getting too close to him:

First, while his sheep are packed together like, uh, sheep, he says, " "I'm on a stage and it's very far away," Trump told the Review Journal. "And so I'm not at all concerned."

Then, nervously, he tells the reporter, "I'm more concerned about how close you are, to be honest."

And the Trumpsters, infected with acute TDS, won't care in the least. You can't make this up. He's playing these people for fools, right to their faces, and they love it.

So, while Trump is at a rally where thousands of this adoring fans are pressed shoulder to shoulder together, he's afraid that a reporter is getting too close to him:

First, while his sheep are packed together like, uh, sheep, he says, " "I'm on a stage and it's very far away," Trump told the Review Journal. "And so I'm not at all concerned."

Then, nervously, he tells the reporter, "I'm more concerned about how close you are, to be honest."

And the Trumpsters, infected with acute TDS, won't care in the least. You can't make this up. He's playing these people for fools, right to their faces, and they love it.
You say we can't make this up.....but then you just made this shit up.
Trump wasn't nervous.

Also it was reported that Trump’s staff were all wearing masks as well. Trumpers truly are the biggest fucking idiots on the planet.
No....I'm sure there are bigger idiots on the planet.
There's folks like you for example.
Well all I can tell you I am smart enough not to take my science and health information from a conman unlike your ilk.

Of course Trump does lead his pack of fools around like poodles on a leash.

Last edited:
truump.png

LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL........................................................LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!

Also it was reported that Trump’s staff were all wearing masks as well. Trumpers truly are the biggest fucking idiots on the planet.
Well all I can tell you I am smart enough not to take my science and health information from a conman unlike your ilk.

Of course Trump does leads his flock around like poodles on a leash.
You might think that......but at least he doesn't need dozens of international media conglomerates to do it. Considering the fact that every media outlet on the planet is trying to get rid of him...it's clear that his support is grassroots and organic rather than fake like the left's support. They have to pay methheads and convicts to do their dirty work. It's also quite evident that Biden has the Pedophile vote sown up.

Personally I think you worthless bastards are just jealous.

Trump wasn't nervous.
Of COURSE he wasn't. :cool:

Last edited:

You might think that......but at least he doesn't need dozens of international media conglomerates to do it. Considering the fact that every media outlet on the planet is trying to get rid of him...it's clear that his support is grassroots and organic rather than fake like the left's support. They have to pay methheads and convicts to do their dirty work. It's also quite evident that Biden has the Pedophile vote sown up.

Look who is triggered! The truth hurts, Mud, but someone has to ground you mindless morons to reality.

It is obvious that Trump plays you like a fool.

Look who is triggered! The truth hurts, Mud, but someone has to ground you mindless morons to reality.

It is obvious that Trump plays you like a fool.
LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!!

That's a stupid analysis from a TDS afflicted moron.

EXACTLY. :)

That's a stupid analysis from a TDS afflicted moron.
Yep! :cool:

Of course Trump does lead his pack of fools around like poodles on a leash.
LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL..........................................................LOL>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump wasn't nervous.

I agree. I've not seen Trump nervous about anything. That's the businessman in him.

Nervous my ass.

Forum List

Back