Trump lies yet again blaming Obama about GITMO

That is not proof. That's the kind of carp third graders believe. Taking a web link to court as proof will quickly end the proceedings with the verdict against you.
There are official statistics, asshole. Statistics the President has access to,.

We know we are in deep shit when your orange buddy gets his into from Breitbart instead of his own administration.

That is not proof. That's the kind of carp third graders believe. Taking a web link to court as proof will quickly end the proceedings with the verdict against you.
There are official statistics, asshole. Statistics the President has access to,.

We know we are in deep shit when your orange buddy gets his into from Breitbart instead of his own administration.
You don't know where he gets his info.

Obviously, his source is full of shit. It did not even know that most GITMO releases that returned to the battlefied were released by Bush.

I know it's all oblivious to you.
It is certainly oblivious to you Trumpettes.

The man has access to the facts. He watched TV, tweets, and makes an ass out of himself...and evidently you.

Pulls it out of his ass, just like you. From Birther to all the other lies he has told, the guy is psycho.

The man has access to the facts. He watched TV, tweets, and makes an ass out of himself...and evidently you.
You don't have any idea what Trump does. I'd bet that his daily routine is NOTHING like you think it is. The way you guys make your nonsensical claims you'd think you were there with him 24/7.

Today, Agent Orange, the smartest man in the world tweeted that 122 release Gitmo prisons have returned to the battlefield blaming Obama.

Well well well. Trump is fucking crazy.

All but 9 were released under Bush,.

My God people.

Is not it time to get that crazy fuck out of the White House? It has to be nuts to keep saying this shit.

Say it this way, it sound better.

"Is it not time."

You don't have any idea what Trump does. I'd bet that his daily routine is NOTHING like you think it is. The way you guys make your nonsensical claims you'd think you were there with him 24/7.
I hard he goes upstaris at 6:30, watches TV & then wonders the hallways in his bathrobe.

Today, Agent Orange, the smartest man in the world tweeted that 122 release Gitmo prisons have returned to the battlefield blaming Obama.

My God people.

Is not it time to get that crazy fuck out of the White House? It has to be nuts to keep saying this shit.
Even worse than him lying on a daily basis .... he's ignoring his own intelligence agencies; and instead, turning to the Internet and radio for his intelligence briefings. Last time, he lied about Obama wiretapping him because he misunderstood a report by Levin and Breitbart. This idiocy about Obama releasing 122 Gitmo prisoners was a misunderstanding of a Fox News Tweet he read.

We can only hope Limbaugh doesn't fallaciously say NK launches a nuke -- Trump will start a nuclear war over what he hears on the radio.

We are talking about the ones that we know returned to the battlefield. Not the total released..

Pull your head out of your fucking stupid ass once in a while & try to become informed instead of the total jackass we all know you to be.
'
Yes, the Right will defend anything Trump says, no matter how stupid.

He got it from Levin via Breitbart.

My God people.

giphy.gif

Trump lying every day is not really news. The country has come to expect it. Real news would be when he tells the truth or provides something other than misinformation. That would make headlines.

Trump lying every day is not really news. The country has come to expect it. Real news would be when he tells the truth or provides something other than misinformation. That would make headlines.
Apparently you are mistaken. We got plenty of headlines.

Speculation.

He got [part of] his bullshit of Obama releasing 122 Gitmo prisoners from Fox News.

Forum List

Back