Trump lied about when he closed his multiple Chinese bank accounts during the 2020 debate

Check the flight records of Air Force 2, dipshit. Not only was Joe selling his office while VP, he was involving his son and using AF2 and using taxpayer money to do it.
Even if all that were completely true, you are still too much of a pussy to acknowledge Trump’s role in China in comparison. If you want to make a thread about Biden and China, go for it, but don’t deflect away from my OP in the mean time while you’re here.

So it’s only bad when democrats do it? Is that your point? Pretty weak point. Like is that the best you can do when defending Trump?

Let’s go over your desperate points anyway.

Your first source is simply quoting a REPUBLICAN claiming in a letter about Joe Biden accepting money from China but doesn’t actually put forth any evidence of this. He simply claims the FBI has the evidence lol. Oooo big stuff!

Your second source is about Hunter. I’m not even sure why I should bother reading anything related to Hunter. I don’t give a fuck. Why would I? If he’s guilty of something throw the book at him. Is there a reason why republicans haven’t actually gone after Hunter though? What are they waiting for?
when did trump get a five million interest free loan from china. like rhe xiden’s did?

"As I've stated many, MANY times on this site, in MANY different threads...............The few lies Trump has told have been infinitesimal and microscopic compared to the traitorous and treacherous outright lies the Demonicrats spew out ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!!!"
Enumerate the lies.
Ah, poster VonPaws, and his Pancho, Indeependent......numbers matter. No?
There are...per Wicki.......about 72 million registered Democrats in America.
Yet, the singular Donny T., is able to challenge the quantity of fibs.
Who knew?

Here's just a taster: Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List (Published 2017)
----------------------------------------------

Trump was 'found innocent'?

Twice. 100% innocent, Simp. Deal with it.
Umm, I don't think so.
But, as I have read on this very venue.....'You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him a fish.' Or something like that.
Now, I don't wish to be too derisive, or condescending towards poor poster Nostra. My avatar likes his avatar. For one thing, poster Nostra sets a wonderful example of a bad example.
And that has worth.
As a marker on what not to be.
That's cool enough for us.
-------------------------------------

Of course you have to wonder why republicans would try to justify him having a Chinese bank account at all, let alone more than one. Now how do they explain him lying about it?

In a 2020 debate, he lied about closing the account(s) before he even ran for president but his tax records show they didn’t close until 2018.

Does Trump being a liar about his Chinese accounts make them more suspicious to his base? Here’s the cherry on top: Trump paid more in taxes to China than to the US in 2020.

Let’s also not ignore Trump’s desperate rambling about paying taxes. In the 2020 debates, he claimed to have paid “millions” in taxes. We now know that isn’t true huh?

“Trump enjoyed an adjusted gross income of $15.8 million during his first three years in office. He paid $642,000 in federal income tax in 2015, $750 in 2016 and in 2017, just under $1 million in 2018, $133,000 in 2019 and nothing in 2020.”

Potatohead lied when he said he had no knowledge of Hunter Biden's "business" dealings with the Chinese.

Who knew?

Here's just a taster: Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List (Published 2017)

Umm, I don't think so.
But, as I have read on this very venue.....'You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him a fish.' Or something like that.
Now, I don't wish to be too derisive, or condescending towards poor poster Nostra. My avatar likes his avatar. For one thing, poster Nostra sets a wonderful example of a bad example.
And that has worth.

2017????

giphy.gif

Who knew?

Umm, I don't think so.
And that has worth.
More opinions...
Liberal brains explode when dealing with facts.

Liberal brains explode when dealing with facts.

Oh, OK, poster Indeependent....please inform the forum ---factually ---just how many registered Democrats there are in America if not Wicki's number of 72 million?

Can you deal with it?

Oh, OK, poster Indeependent....please inform the forum ---factually ---just how many registered Democrats there are in America if not Wicki's number of 72 million?

Can you deal with it?
You are using Wiki as opposed to a government database?
Are you out of your freaking mind?

Yupper.
I didn't look up your 'government database'.
What number does it offer vs. Wicki's approximately 72 million?
I would put it much higher than Wiki.
The poor tend to be Democrats and there are way more poor than successful people.
I take it, though, that you're a billionaire.

What legislation have Dimwingers proposed based on the need to release these returns? The law says there has to be a legislative reason behind them just getting them.

I would put it much higher than Wiki.

"Much higher" than 72 million?
OK, let's go there.

The metric was offered as a comparison to a poster who said that Trump's lying can be compared to the lying of all Democrats.
Accordingly, it is an easy observation to see that despite the huge number of 'lying' Democrats, Trump's quantity of lying---all by himself --- is comparable.

Thanx, mein freund.
Tho, you kinda supercharge my point, we will accept it with grace. :thup:

"Much higher" than 72 million?
OK, let's go there.

The metric was offered as a comparison to a poster who said that Trump's lying can be compared to the lying of all Democrats.
Accordingly, it is an easy observation to see that despite the huge number of 'lying' Democrats, Trump's quantity of lying---all by himself --- is comparable.

Thanx, mein freund.
Tho, you kinda supercharge my point, we will accept it with grace. :thup:
You do realize that voting districts rarely update their voting roles so no one knows how people really belong to which party.

".....so no one knows how people really belong to which party."

But, but.........but there are assertive voices on this venue that claim all BLM demonstrators, all ANTIFA protestors are Demoncrat.

Yet, you now say they can't be right.

But, but.........but there are assertive voices on this venue that claim all BLM demonstrators, all ANTIFA protestors are Demoncrat.

They are.
What Republican would burn down a city block to protest the police?
Are you stupid or desperate?

they aren’t democract…there are no democracts left. The are brownshirts for the demafasict party

Forum List

Back