Trump Let's Rival Boeing Listen in on Call With Lockheed Martin... Secretly.

If this is true, which it seems that Boeing's CEO confirms it, then Trump has either helped commit corporate espionage or he's committed a government ethics violation. Aren't all government deals done sealed? Isn't this a show of favoritism from Trump for Boeing's CEO by doing this? A government official isn't supposed to give one company an unfair advantage over another when doing government contracts.

"even if it means letting Boeing C.E.O.Dennis Muilenburg listen in on a call discussing the F-35, without announcing Muilenburg’s presence to the person on the other line:"

Trump Let a Rival C.E.O. Secretly Listen In on a Call About the F-35

...and before it starts, don't give me any bullshit about "well so and so did it!" This isn't about what other people did, this is about Trump, the man that ran his whole campaign on changing DC for the better and draining the swamp of people that do this kind of shit.
I wonder why the op only included the Vanity Fair article rather than the original Bloomberg article Vanity used as its source. Lazy Vanity writers. Go read the original article. Nothing to see here. Nothing, that hasn't already been publicly disclosed, was discussed.

If this is true, which it seems that Boeing's CEO confirms it, then Trump has either helped commit corporate espionage or he's committed a government ethics violation. Aren't all government deals done sealed? Isn't this a show of favoritism from Trump for Boeing's CEO by doing this? A government official isn't supposed to give one company an unfair advantage over another when doing government contracts.

"even if it means letting Boeing C.E.O.Dennis Muilenburg listen in on a call discussing the F-35, without announcing Muilenburg’s presence to the person on the other line:"

...and before it starts, don't give me any bullshit about "well so and so did it!" This isn't about what other people did, this is about Trump, the man that ran his whole campaign on changing DC for the better and draining the swamp of people that do this kind of shit.
I wonder why the op only included the Vanity Fair article rather than the original Bloomberg article Vanity used as its source. Lazy Vanity writers. Go read the original article. Nothing to see here. Nothing, that hasn't already been publicly disclosed, was discussed.

In the OP, you can click on the big red words that lead you to the original article... it is included. :rolleyes:

In the OP, you can click on the big red words that lead you to the original article... it is included. :rolleyes:
Yet you decided a troll piece that is full of crap is the better way to go. Silly little troll.

LOL @ the libtard.

"He appeared caught off-guard but was able to listen in on the call, according to two people familiar with the calls, who asked to remain anonymous discussing sensitive information."
LOL @ the libtard.

"He appeared caught off-guard but was able to listen in on the call, according to two people familiar with the calls, who asked to remain anonymous discussing sensitive information."

Go away and quit trolling. If you don't have anything to say about the thread, then go away. This is a zone 2 thread. Quit stalking me, seriously. I'm no longer joking.
Oh fuck off. I just pointed out the fact that you are relying on a he said he said "report" from an anonymous source. Come back when you stumble across a fact.

You follow me around thread to thread trolling. You even felt the need to post in my thread about container homes, just to troll.

And there is no he said he said shit. The CEO literally said it in a three page memo.
You're a goddamn liar. Only girls make accusations like that. I hit the new posts button. If you don't want your words read don't post them.

You didn't even look at the Bloomberg piece they based the article on.

Yet you decided a troll piece that is full of crap is the better way to go. Silly little troll.

No, I posted it because it was what was on my Yahoo news feed and it included the link to the original article. You got BOTH articles despite you accusing me of not providing a link to the original... when it is there.

LOL @ the libtard.

LOL @ the libtard.

Go away and quit trolling. If you don't have anything to say about the thread, then go away. This is a zone 2 thread. Quit stalking me, seriously. I'm no longer joking.
Oh fuck off. I just pointed out the fact that you are relying on a he said he said "report" from an anonymous source. Come back when you stumble across a fact.

You follow me around thread to thread trolling. You even felt the need to post in my thread about container homes, just to troll.

And there is no he said he said shit. The CEO literally said it in a three page memo.
You're a goddamn liar. Only girls make accusations like that. I hit the new posts button. If you don't want your words read don't post them.

You literally follow me around to troll in my threads. Now I'm seriously asking you to please stop following me around the board just to troll my threads especially when they are in Zone 2. Anything outside of Zone 2 is fair game. I'm seriously tired of dealing with your nonsense on a daily basis.

I did look at the Bloomberg piece, and as I said, if you have to question the morality of something on the surface of learning about it, then you already know it is wrong.

Oh boy, now if Trump does a three way call, it's an ethics violation.

It's a 3 way call when one person doesn't know one of the people are there? That's how you are going to handle this?

Another "anonymous sources" story.
You dropped your armband.

fic!bsan.gif

LOL @ the libtard.

LOL @ the libtard.

You literally follow me around to troll in my threads. Now I'm seriously asking you to please stop following me around the board just to troll my threads especially when they are in Zone 2. Anything outside of Zone 2 is fair game. I'm seriously tired of dealing with your nonsense on a daily basis.

I did look at the Bloomberg piece, and as I said, if you have to question the morality of something on the surface of learning about it, then you already know it is wrong.
You respond instantly any time I reply. Your story is shit, you have nothing but an anonymous source, I quoted from Bloomberg, so now you want to change the subject and make it personal.

You respond instantly any time I reply. Your story is shit, you have nothing but an anonymous source, I quoted from Bloomberg, so now you want to change the subject and make it personal.

You made it personal in the very first response to this thread. There is nothing anonymous when there is a published memo from the CEO stating what happened.

You made it personal in the very first response to this thread. There is nothing anonymous when there is a published memo from the CEO stating what happened.

Trump, who has repeatedly criticized the $379 billion F-35 program as “out of control,” made the highly unusual calls to Lieutenant General Chris Bogdan on January 9 and January 17, according to two people familiar with the matter. Muilenburg, whose company makes a fighter jet Trump has suggested might replace one F-35 model, was in the president-elect’s New York office for a meeting during the second call. He appeared caught off-guard but heard at least Trump’s end of the call, according to the people, who asked to remain anonymous discussing sensitive information.

Trump, who has repeatedly criticized the $379 billion F-35 program as “out of control,” made the highly unusual calls to Lieutenant General Chris Bogdan on January 9 and January 17, according to two people familiar with the matter. Muilenburg, whose company makes a fighter jet Trump has suggested might replace one F-35 model, was in the president-elect’s New York office for a meeting during the second call. He appeared caught off-guard but heard at least Trump’s end of the call, according to the people, who asked to remain anonymous discussing sensitive information.

Do you even understand what you are posting? He was caught off guard because he knew it was the wrong thing to do...

but heard at least Trump’s end of the call, according to the people, who asked to remain anonymous discussing sensitive information.

Forum List

Back