Trump Legal Team Cuts Ties With Sidney - Is George Soros To Blame??

"The Trump campaign’s legal team has moved to distance itself from the firebrand conservative attorney after a tumultuous few days in which Powell made multiple incorrect statements about the election voting process, unspooled complex conspiracy theories and vowed to “blow up” Georgia with a “biblical” lawsuit. “Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump legal team. She is also not a lawyer for the president in his personal capacity,” Giuliani and another lawyer for Trump, Jenna Ellis, said in a statement on Sunday."

If you Trump sycophants were wondering why didn't the Trump legal team release the Kracken and drop all of this history changing evidence in their biblical lawsuit -- maybe its because George Soros forced the Trump campaign to cut ties with Sidney...Perhaps Soros had "kompramat" on Sidney and Trump brilliantly figured it out and took action....

Or.....maybe this move is just Trump playing 8-D chess -- and in reality he is ordering Sidney to go rogue and perhaps bring Biden and Obama up on charges in a military court for Benghazi (both of which were real theories pushed by the Trumpers on Parler....Parler is so adorable)....

Bottom line is.....don't you Trumpers get tired of building up praise and worship around folks like Sidney Powell, whom I've seen Trumpers claiming should be the new attorney general and even possibly run for president in 2024 -- only for Trump to kick her under the bus once she was no longer useful to him??
You are completely delusional----
Powell doesn't have the power (not working for the government and all) to bring Soros or Obama up on charges. Geebus, she isn't a DA who files crimial charges which says a lot about you.

Soros is an evil psychopath motivated by greed and out to get the US for taking out the nazis in WW2 but I doubt he has any sway over Trump.
but you believed she had the legal power to overturn the elections tho??

And you call me delusional??

Bawahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahah

By the way....does Jared and Trump still owe Soros money??

You have no clue do you about the law outside of simple criminal trails do you or that in higher up cases where the state isn't paying for a criminals defense attorney what happens. Powell can only file in the courts asking a judge for relief, turn over evidence to state and federal prosecutorial bodies, and provide evidence to the public in this case. She can not file criminal charges herself....only civil ones.

"The Trump campaign’s legal team has moved to distance itself from the firebrand conservative attorney after a tumultuous few days in which Powell made multiple incorrect statements about the election voting process, unspooled complex conspiracy theories and vowed to “blow up” Georgia with a “biblical” lawsuit. “Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump legal team. She is also not a lawyer for the president in his personal capacity,” Giuliani and another lawyer for Trump, Jenna Ellis, said in a statement on Sunday."

If you Trump sycophants were wondering why didn't the Trump legal team release the Kracken and drop all of this history changing evidence in their biblical lawsuit -- maybe its because George Soros forced the Trump campaign to cut ties with Sidney...Perhaps Soros had "kompramat" on Sidney and Trump brilliantly figured it out and took action....

Or.....maybe this move is just Trump playing 8-D chess -- and in reality he is ordering Sidney to go rogue and perhaps bring Biden and Obama up on charges in a military court for Benghazi (both of which were real theories pushed by the Trumpers on Parler....Parler is so adorable)....

Bottom line is.....don't you Trumpers get tired of building up praise and worship around folks like Sidney Powell, whom I've seen Trumpers claiming should be the new attorney general and even possibly run for president in 2024 -- only for Trump to kick her under the bus once she was no longer useful to him??
Powell doesn't have the power (not working for the government and all) to bring Soros or Obama up on charges. Geebus, she isn't a DA who files crimial charges which says a lot about you.

Soros is an evil psychopath motivated by greed and out to get the US for taking out the nazis in WW2 but I doubt he has any sway over Trump.

You have no clue do you about the law outside of simple criminal trails do you or that in higher up cases where the state isn't paying for a criminals defense attorney what happens. Powell can only file in the courts asking a judge for relief, turn over evidence to state and federal prosecutorial bodies, and provide evidence to the public in this case. She can not file criminal charges herself....only civil ones.
I have enough of a clue that anytime a Trump lawyer enters a court room -- they don't present evidence nor do they even make an allegation of widespread fraud...

Do you know why?? Because those lies hit different when you do it in front of a federal judge...

Now tell me why you keep dodging the fact that Trump threw Sidney Powell under the bus?? The same person you folks were cheer-leading for less than 48 hours ago

Yeah, because that didn't happen in the other 33 cases Trump has lost.
If you are pleased with democrat cheating there is nothing I can say that will change your mind

there has been little time since the election to gather evidence

it does not mean that the democrats didnt cheat or that republicans are not letting them get away with it

hate for an outsider like trump runs very deep

Brann is nominally a republican but he’s not a very fair minded man

he gave the trump attorney just 24 hours to prepare a case and then threw the case out on the grounds that not enough evidence was presented

Scaringi filed a request to delay the hearing, noting its complexity, his status as new to the case and recent turnover in the Trump legal team.

“Having only been retained today, Plaintiffs’ new counsel need additional time to adequately prepare this case for the upcoming oral argument and evidentiary hearing,” Scaringi wrote in a court filing.
How about Judge Grimberg...he threw out Trump's bullshit lawsuit in Georgia...Grimberg was appointed by Trump just last year...what's the excuse now?? He was a deep state plant who tricked Trump??

By the way....the Trump lawyer who had his lawsuit thown out by Grimberg is the same guy urging republican voters not to vote republican in the GA senate races......bawahahaha...trumpers are pathetic..

View attachment 420388
The judge did not deny that cheating took place

he only said it did not bother him enough to investigate further

thats really selling the Georgia voters down the river

I dont know the details on the alleged 33 cases and neither do you
Actually we do know the details of the 33 cases -- since these cases are all PUBLIC info......the transcripts aren't blocked from public view -- the cases were also live-streamed -- but Trumpers didn't bother to research any of this because "FACTS" mean nothing to them....

Do you think excerpts from court transcripts like this came from space??

Em86u-VXIAErhSC.jpg

voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits-web.jpg

he gave the trump attorney just 24 hours to prepare a case and then threw the case out on the grounds that not enough evidence was presented

Scaringi filed a request to delay the hearing, noting its complexity, his status as new to the case and recent turnover in the Trump legal team.

“Having only been retained today, Plaintiffs’ new counsel need additional time to adequately prepare this case for the upcoming oral argument and evidentiary hearing,” Scaringi wrote in a court filing.
How about Judge Grimberg...he threw out Trump's bullshit lawsuit in Georgia...Grimberg was appointed by Trump just last year...what's the excuse now?? He was a deep state plant who tricked Trump??

By the way....the Trump lawyer who had his lawsuit thown out by Grimberg is the same guy urging republican voters not to vote republican in the GA senate races......bawahahaha...trumpers are pathetic..

View attachment 420388
The judge did not deny that cheating took place

he only said it did not bother him enough to investigate further

thats really selling the Georgia voters down the river
The lawyers are not even alleging widespread voter fraud took place....in court that is....because they know better....but lying to morons like you don't come with any consequences...

Sidney Powell even admitted on live TV that her goal is to overturn the election -- like even Chris Christie said -Trump's legal team is a national embarrassment...

By the way....I remember hearing that Chris was like some US attorney or something....I think he even presented evidence in court that got people locked up...

Ask Jared Kushner's daddy....

I dont know the details on the alleged 33 cases and neither do you
Actually we do know the details of the 33 cases -- since these cases are all PUBLIC info......the transcripts aren't blocked from public view -- the cases were also live-streamed -- but Trumpers didn't bother to research any of this because "FACTS" mean nothing to them....

Do you think excerpts from court transcripts like this came from space??

View attachment 420398

View attachment 420399
The ballots were not filled out correctly

thats a fact

but can the lawyer say fraud was involved without conducting an investigation?

no

but at the very least that means the ballots should be thrown out

She was never part of Trump's legal team. Why are you so ignorant?

This post should just show YOURSELF how far your head is up your ass.

They're alleging fraud before they've gathered evidence, and thus need more time? THINK, Buddy.

She was never part of Trump's legal team. Why are you so ignorant?
Cool story bro
20201122_194925[1].jpg

Like don't you Trumpers ever get tired of trying to gaslight people??

Trump repeatedly claimed her as part of his "Legal defense team"

When she appeared on OAN or FOX -- she was referred to as part of his "LEGAL DEFENSE TEAM"

35988742-8975945-Sidney_Powell_right_claimed_to_Newsmax_on_Saturday_that_Dominion-a-70_1606115...jpg

But the minute she is even too bat shit crazy for Trump -- she is discarded and the whole "I never knew her, she was just the coffee girl" routine begins....

The lawyers are not even alleging widespread voter fraud took place....
Of course they are

its either fraud or incompetence

either way its a bogus election
No, they are not...

Show me a single court transcript where a lawyer is alleging wide-spread voter fraud??

I'll wait

When she appeared on OAN or FOX -- she was referred to as part of his "LEGAL DEFENSE TEAM"

View attachment 420406

But the minute she is even too bat shit crazy for Trump -- she is discarded and the whole "I never knew her, she was just the coffee girl" routine begins....
We may lose this fight just as freedom loving people lost to the communists in 1918 russia

and just as defenders of sane government lost to the nazis in 1933

good does not always triumph

nor does the truth

but to my knowledge trump voters have not list this battle yet and I we will continue to fight on

Show me a single court transcript where a lawyer is alleging wide-spread voter fraud??
Fraud is difficult to prove

thats why your side hounded powell till she said something that you could pounce on

but clearly this has not been a fair election

btw just for the record

I’m not on the trump legal team and I call it fraud even if they cant say it

I have enough of a clue that anytime a Trump lawyer enters a court room -- they don't present evidence nor do they even make an allegation of widespread fraud...

Do you know why?? Because those lies hit different when you do it in front of a federal judge...

Now tell me why you keep dodging the fact that Trump threw Sidney Powell under the bus?? The same person you folks were cheer-leading for less than 48 hours ago
And your comment is based on exactly what? Nothing

HINT: what obama and clinton appointed federal judges say isn't exactly what is really happening.

View attachment 420406

We may lose this fight just as freedom loving people lost to the communists in 1918 russia

and just as defenders of sane government lost to the nazis in 1933

good does not always triumph

nor does the truth

but to my knowledge trump voters have not list this battle yet and I we will continue to fight on
and as usual with you folks...

When your BS gets exposed as BS

You then have to wrap yourself up in some greater cause to distance from the fact your cause was BS...

Your cause was not fighting against Nazis...your cause was not fighting against Bolsheviks in 1918...

Your cause was trying to overturn an election on the backs of demonizing black voters in multiple counties as being non-american, illegal voters....as the cause has always been with conservatives as it relates to black voters....

And it failed...and any and all attempts to try to paint it as something else will fail too

Your cause was trying to overturn an election on the backs of demonizing black voters in multiple counties as being non-american, illegal voters....as the cause has always been with conservatives as it relates to black voters....
Thats coming from your racist mind and nowhere else

No. Sidney Powell is protecting herself form the Democrat bar association. Democrats have been disbarring Republican lawyers, because you have to be a Democrat in good standing in order to practice law in a Democrat court system.

Forum List

Back