Trump leaning strongly to endorse controversial Pennsylvania candidate Doug Mastriano for governor, per 3 sources, instead of Lou Barletta

A lot of close GOP races Tuesday in PA.
Oz, McCormick for senate
Barletta, White, Mastriano for governor

I like Barletta and McCormick. But will support whoever wins...

Independents can't vote in the primary, that's me, but I'd like to see Lou and Sands. With the current record of the Democrat party, it's a no brainer to vote straight R in November. And that includes if your son is running as a D. We have a pretty nice state here except for the Democrat run strongholds. We need to change that.

Independents can't vote in the primary, that's me,
This being the case, why don't you register in the party you typically support? You'd get to vote in the primary, supporting the candidate you like, or voting for a "spoiler" candidate in case your preferred candidate was in the other party. I don't see the benefit in registering independent.

This being the case, why don't you register in the party you typically support? You'd get to vote in the primary, supporting the candidate you like, or voting for a "spoiler" candidate in case your preferred candidate was in the other party. I don't see the benefit in registering independent.
I did that a couple times but then an asshole like Toomey comes along and it's back to I. Granted, Toomey is better than Casey, but I still don't want my name on that product.

from the article:

Trump endorsing Mastriano means “Shapiro just became the next governor & I don’t mean that hyperbolically,” one top PA GOP aide told me.

Another PA Republican predicted "despair" in the party in response to the news.

lol what a statement

FSuFg7gX0AA_HrP

I did that a couple times but then an asshole like Toomey comes along and it's back to I. Granted, Toomey is better than Casey, but I still don't want my name on that product.
Try it again. Just because you're registered R doesn't mean you have to vote R. You will get almost as much satisfaction as not voting for someone you dislike as for voting for someone you like.

A lot of close GOP races Tuesday in PA.
Oz, McCormick for senate
Barletta, White, Mastriano for governor

I like Barletta and McCormick. But will support whoever wins...

Barletta is definitely the best gubernatorial candidate. Mastriano will lose the race.

Trump loves Barletta and endorsed him for Senate before in a losing bid, but Mastriano is stronger on election 2020 fraud

Mastriano is unelectable. It could lead to a Democrat sweep from the Governor's mansion to the statehouse. That is Trump's gift to Democrats. The people of Pennsylvania will not elect someone that will throw out their votes if Republicans don't like the winner.

Trump loves Barletta and endorsed him for Senate before in a losing bid, but Mastriano is stronger on election 2020 fraud

He's really showing his colors here. He's endorsing candidates he think will win to build his own brand ahead of 2024 and of course to keep his name on everyone's lips.

Other than the true sycophants people are going to be as tired of hearing about Trump as we were Hillary in 20106.

Forum List

Back