MAGA candidate for Pennsylvania Governor Doug Mastriano panics, flees from Jan 6 committee interview after 15 minutes in the hot seat, wants to record

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
No surprise. Mastriano stiffs Jan 6 Commitee w/ phony baloney excuse about their not complying w/ his requests, which he had no right to insist on

No surprise. Mastriano stiffs Jan 6 Commitee w/ phony baloney excuse about their not complying w/ his requests, which he had no right to insist on

Why can't the committee wait until AFTER the election in November for this? It just smells like the partisan kangaroo court is trying to rig the 2022 PA gubernatorial race, instead of seeking justice by pulling him off of the campaign trail for this.

Why can't the committee wait until AFTER the election in November for this? It just smells like the partisan kangaroo court is trying to rig the 2022 PA gubernatorial race, instead of seeking justice by pulling him off of the campaign trail for this.
The dems on the committee are trying to help their own candidate Josh Shapiro whom I refer to as Little Lord Fauntlaroy.

I wonder if the Republican primary had turned out differently, and Mr. Barletta or Mr. Gale had won the GOP primary, if the committee would even be interested in Mr. Mastriano's testimony? Of course not, they'd be looking for a way to literally crucify Barletta instead.

I wonder if the Republican primary had turned out differently, and Mr. Barletta or Mr. Gale had won the GOP primary, if the committee would even be interested in Mr. Mastriano's testimony? Of course not, they'd be looking for a way to literally crucify Barletta instead.
Gale had no shot at winning, Barletta was ahead in early primary polling but faded. I voted for Dave White in the primary. Mastriano won in large part because in 2020 he kept his senate office opened, and took constituent calls not just from his district but the WHOLE state while Wolf had us all on shut down. But to your point I would think most likely they would not be talking to him had he not won the primary.

Forum List

Back