Trump leaning left

Yeah, because when a Republican is President, the left doesn't try to make him a one-term President.

Never heard a Democrat call for a Republican to be a one term president the night they got sworn in. Got any links for that?

They have to verbally say it? You mean that isn't their objective unless they do?

The commies voted against every single thing Trump tried to do. What they couldn't stop they sent their activist judges to stop.

The Republicans are the only party that I know of who have publicly voiced a desire the day a president was sworn in, to make them a one term president.

And yeah, Dems are against a lot of Trumps policies, but that is because they aren't very workable, as well as add a crapload to the debt.

Wait a minute...................I thought you conservatives cared about the debt?

I've said all along when congress gets what they want passed they are through with him. They're not done with him yet.
they also need him to get through the election coming up for them.....along with him shielding them on cutting medicare, social security etc and other social safety nets....

They keep talking about cutting Medicare and SS they won't get elected. Too many old people will not vote them back in.

Trump never actually cared that much about the issue. If you think a man goes from liberal to conservative overnight in his late 60's then you're a fool.
I would define Trump as a practical man who lacks defining principles.
Neither left nor right.

Hell, maybe that's what we need for a change, but it seems like a slippery slope when it involves our 2nd Amendment rights.

Never heard a Democrat call for a Republican to be a one term president the night they got sworn in. Got any links for that?

They have to verbally say it? You mean that isn't their objective unless they do?

The commies voted against every single thing Trump tried to do. What they couldn't stop they sent their activist judges to stop.

The Republicans are the only party that I know of who have publicly voiced a desire the day a president was sworn in, to make them a one term president.

And yeah, Dems are against a lot of Trumps policies, but that is because they aren't very workable, as well as add a crapload to the debt.

Wait a minute...................I thought you conservatives cared about the debt?

I've said all along when congress gets what they want passed they are through with him. They're not done with him yet.
they also need him to get through the election coming up for them.....along with him shielding them on cutting medicare, social security etc and other social safety nets....

They keep talking about cutting Medicare and SS they won't get elected. Too many old people will not vote them back in.

So who is talking about cutting either? I believe the only discussion they had was reform, as in the programs being more efficient.

The only one that robbed Medicare was Obama.

He has been a long time liberal, that is why it surprised me that Republicans embraced him.

I knew he had been and it also surprised me. I think repeal of obamacare and illegals are the two things that got him elected.

It was working class Americans that got tired of being ignored and Trump listened and addressed them. Now, he is like every other President and is ignoring those that elected him.

Forum List

Back