Trump leads Hillary in Utah by 8%, poll finds

Hitler would beat Hillary in Utah; it is the most right wing state in the Union.

Trump leads Hillary in Utah by 8%, poll finds

8%? In Utah? Are you sure they knew it was Hillary Clinton and not this guy?
1369054260322.cached.jpg

If he can't take her 88% in Utah he's got one hell of a problem...

Hitler would beat Hillary in Utah; it is the most right wing state in the Union.
The McConkey's had a very friendly relationship with the Kennedys.
Bruce was about the only repub in the family
That was a very long time ago. I met Bruce, did not like him. Though I read a sermon of his about The Dawning of the Day Star that was amazing. I know some LDS who still think Mormon Doctrine is da bomb still.

That was a very long time ago. I met Bruce, did not like him. Though I read a sermon of his about The Dawning of the Day Star that was amazing. I know some LDS who still think Mormon Doctrine is da bomb still.
We lived across the street from JFS's brother Calvin on Redwood Road
My Dad was a Stake President so Bruce always sent my Parents first editions, autographed and personalized.
But now the Churck don't even publish MD anymore so I don't think they're worth that much

He should be leading her by way more than that.
In Utah? Yes. I have been following friends in Utah and Salt Lake valleys online today, all of the righty GOP. They like his boldness, his challenging of the old ways, but they are not impressed with him.

My Dad was a Stake President so Bruce always sent my Parents first editions, autographed and personalized.
But now the Churck don't even publish MD anymore so I don't think they're worth that much
If you have a first edition or one signed by GA, whose autograph is provenanced, you will make some money. If you can find a hard copy of Johnson's Polygamy on the Pedernales, grab it and set it aside. It is going for more than a $150 now. In ten years, it will be two or three times. Also Under Dixie Sun hard copy. That is about $125 and will be triple that in ten years.

Give it time, Trump will find a way to insult those people in Utah.

If you have a first edition or one signed by GA, whose autograph is provenanced, you will make some money. If you can find a hard copy of Johnson's Polygamy on the Pedernales, grab it and set it aside. It is going for more than a $150 now. In ten years, it will be two or three times. Also Under Dixie Sun hard copy. That is about $125 and will be triple that in ten years.
I have JFS's the, "The Origin of Plural Marriage and Blood Atonement."
Different era, The Millenials just don't have the appetite for this stuff anymore.

I golfed with some guys here in Burley saturday that set up Bruce on a question in the mission home.
They said he really got mad at em. Told em they shouldn't be setting up GA's

:lol: I guy I know said that a couple of the missiionaries set up Boyd Packer in Brazil or Chile, and he went ballaistic. They were chasing penguins in the Terra del Fuego for the rest of their missions. It was Chile.

:lol: I guy I know said that a couple of the missiionaries set up Boyd Packer in Brazil or Chile, and he went ballaistic. They were chasing penguins in the Terra del Fuego for the rest of their missions. It was Chile.
Ya, I had Boyd's son Ken in my mission. Ken had a real hot temper. Used to draw cowboys on horses during church. Actually he was quite good.

Burntfork Bronzes:: Kenneth Packer

I tour with him, when it was allowed on the way home. Boyd was there at the airport, but he was kinda stuffy

I never talked to him, never was introduced, though I was present a couple of gatherings with him of fifty or less.

Forum List

Back