Trump launches FIRST campaign ad against Biden and its perfect

Hey may want to hold off for a bit.

Maybe, maybe not. I no longer trust ANY media source without substantial proof of their claims.
I've seen some quotes from him saying he'd never run, but he's a politician, so....

it's nice to take a walk down memory lane while all the revisionists are claiming Trump did nothing or he should have done this at X time etc.

he's made his mistakes, but it was also true that his political opponents were criticizing every action every step of the way. some of those criticisms have turned out to be totally wrong and now, of course, it's "I said something completely opposite of what I'm on tape actually saying" it would be funny if the situation wasn't so serious. What this has shown is how utterly useless our political class is as a whole, as if we didn't already know it....

I watched Chris Wallace on Fox today talking about Biden's campaign and his pending choice of a running mate and Wallace noted that historically the choice of a V.P. doesn't make much of a difference to voters. I don't know whether Wallace is being kind to the democrat candidate but for some reason (even with overwhelming evidence) nobody is talking about the elephant in the room which is Biden's mental (and physical?) health. Democrats might think they can still get away with running a dying man like they did for FDR's 4th term and hand picking a relatively unknown V.P. who became president in four months but sooner or later Biden's mental health will become an issue despite the attempt by mainstream media to keep it a secret.

Maybe, maybe not. I no longer trust ANY media source without substantial proof of their claims.
How many of the lies in that anti-Biden ad have you checked in to?
1586534015421.png

Hey may want to hold off for a bit.

I've seen some quotes from him saying he'd never run, but he's a politician, so....
Do you guys value the PROCESS at all?

The senile old man won fair and square (sort of), and now you're willing to throw him under the bus.

Live with your choices.

Politifact.......... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back