Trump Lashes Out at Communist Democrats

"Gateway Pundit" has a lot of fake news.
Can you find the story on Fox? If it's on Fox it's probably true.
Did you not hear Rupert Murdoch talk about Trump and the election this week? And you think were still going to refer to Fox as a real news network?

This is no longer "America." We've become a satellite state of the CCP and Russia.

Well, China does fund Proud Boys.

New Proud Boy Rules: Less Fighting, Less Wanking
In the past, “third degree” Proud Boys were prohibited from masturbating more than once a month. But the new rules, under a section in the bylaws dubbed “No Wanks,” extends that ...

Proud Boys: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Proud Boys Are Only Allowed to Masturbate Alone Once a Month & They Revere the Housewife While Maligning the Feminist Never ask a woman her advice on relationships. If you want to know how to hunt...

Ho hum.. another anti-American anarchist.
You do realize that expanding the size of government endlessly is anti american. And with it comes domestic terrorist charges for parents of school children complaining among others as we slide into the abyss. Garland is a moderate you know.

Then leave. And take that orange douche bag with you.

Nope. Not gonna happen, hillbilly.

I'm staying right here and I'm going to take this country away from you inbred retards in 2022 and 2024.

Just watch me.

Nope. Not gonna happen, hillbilly.

I'm staying right here and I'm going to take this country away from you inbred retards in 2022 and 2024.

Just watch me.
LOL. Bring it on, mouth-breathing losers. Do you know what would be better than beating your orange douche bag once? Beating him again! So, yeah, bring it on trumptard.

LOL. Bring it on, mouth-breathing losers. Do you know what would be better than beating your orange douche bag once? Beating him again! So, yeah, bring it on trumptard.

I'd just like to say one thing before I put you back on ignore:

Go fuck yourself.

A Confession:
I'm starting to miss those MAGA Trumpers ...I forget their avatar handles......that used to come on here and promote Trumpism by claiming Jews brought down the Twin Towers; Bill Barr was gonna be executed on October 1st for treason; and that observant observer who claimed no police were hurt at the Capitol on January 6th. Trumpers all.

I miss those guys.

As sad substitutes -- but still dyed-in-the-wool MAGAHatters -- we get these mokes:

• Ask Basement Joe or Kamel-Toe
  • stuttering shit clown.... your favorite pedophile
  • domestic terrorist charges for parents of school children complaining
  • I'm going to take this country away from you ......Go fuck yourself.
--------------------------------------------------
It's still crazy in that strata of our political world.....but crazy in a different way. Sad to say.

Really, I'm serious...... I love this bar.
;)

All freedom-loving people should ignore this illegitimate and illegal Congress and government. They don't have enough jails to lock us all up.

All of the freedom loving people should turn on you assholes and drive you back under the rocks you crawled out from under.

The only thing illegitimate or illegal is Donald J Trump and his insurrectionist campaign against the duly elected President of the United States, Joe Biden.

Everyone who believes in the constitution and in the United States of America needs to squash these assholes permanently. In any other country in the world Trump would’ve been taken out and shot behind the White House on January 7th. I used to think that was a terrible thing to do, but seeing how Trump is continuing to divide and destroy your nation, I now understand why they do it.

Forum List

Back