Trump Just Gave His "Berlin Wall" Speech

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
President of the United States Donald J. Trump just gave his "Berlin Wall" speech that will define his presidency. Just as JFK, and Ronald Reagan have speeches at the Berlin Wall that put their stamp on history, President Trump just gave a speech to the people of Poland in honor of the Warsaw uprising in 1944, that was stirring, emotional, and a moving defense of freedom. When full speech is release on media I will post it here. Here is a little Reagan to fill the break for now.

who is writing speeches for Trump? whoever it is ------is BRILLIANT

President of the United States Donald J. Trump just gave his "Berlin Wall" speech that will define his presidency. Just as JFK, and Ronald Reagan have speeches at the Berlin Wall that put their stamp on history, President Trump just gave a speech to the people of Poland in honor of the Warsaw uprising in 1944, that was stirring, emotional, and a moving defense of freedom. When full speech is release on media I will post it here. Here is a little Reagan to fill the break for now.

Even critics say the speech was a home run.
Trump gave a good speech. What's next? (Opinion) - CNN.com

Ohhhhh...but not little Joey Scarborough. What a joke. Scarborough gives face on TV...nothing more. Intellectual light weight.
'Morning Joe' Slams Trump's Poland Speech Opening: 'One of the Worst Ever' (Video)

It was a great speech !!!

Trump's trip to Poland a total success! :thup:

Not this critic. 6th Grade Level oratory. Sad. Believe me.

It was a great speech !!!

Trump's trip to Poland a total success! :thup:

My fav part...

“The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive.

....the West must defend itself in a good-versus-evil fight against extremism."

Exactly! ^^^

'We are fighting hard against radical Islamic terrorism, and we will prevail.'

Also loved it when he said that! :up:

Trump gave a great speech supposedly and you link to Reagan's speech?

WTF

Anyone have a LINK TO MATCH THE TOPIC?

Forum List

Back