Trump Jr. is going to be privately "interviewed" by the Senate Committee tomorrow.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Senate Judiciary to meet with Trump Jr. on Thursday

The meeting, held at Trump Tower in June of 2016, touches on one of the questions at the heart of the federal investigation into Moscow’s election meddling: whether any Trump associates colluded with Russian officials or representatives.

The administration’s conflicting explanations of the meeting have stoked the interest of federal investigators, who are reportedly keenly interested in the president’s role in drafting the White House’s initial statement about it.

According to emails released by Trump Jr. in July, an intermediary offered to set up a meeting between Trump Jr. and a “Russian government lawyer” offering information that “would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."

“This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump,” the intermediary wrote.

“If it what’s you say I love it especially later in the summer,” Trump Jr. responded.

--------------------------------

It won't be under oath, but lying to Senate Investigators is still a no no.

• Banned
Lunch menu: Nothing Burger with Russia Dressing
I think they will have plenty to talk about.

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

• Banned
I've heard that behind Jr's back, they think he's a bigger fool than his old man.

• Banned
Today is the big day. One wonders if one day DJ will end up in the big house?

• Banned
Wonder how the "interview" is going.

It's either you or pops son, which does Bubba get?

• Banned
Trump Jr. testified for 5 hours. Five fuking hours. That's a long time. A very long time. They must have had a LOT to talk about.

Nothing i've heard or read is new. We the voters elected Trump warts and all. I did not vote for him, but believe these investigations are pure BS.

Forum List

Back