Trump Jr. Hearing, Another Liberal Face Plant

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Another big fat nothing burger served today. Libtardos are starving to death.

His statement was leaked and reported on by the New York Slimes before the hearing was even over. And what did they learn. NOTHING, that hadn't already been reported. No collusion. No dirt. No other meetings. No ties to the President. Just another waste of time.

I guess the libtardos will have to go with Hillaryous' excuses.

Face book.
Biden.
Sanders.
Obama.
Putin.

LMAO, snowflakes melting from their own tears. God bless their little pink hearts.

His statement was leaked and reported on by the New York Slimes before the hearing was even over. And what did they learn. NOTHING, that hadn't already been reported. No collusion. No dirt. No other meetings. No ties to the President. Just another waste of time.

Face book.
Biden.
Sanders.
Obama.
Putin.

LMAO, snowflakes melting from their own tears. God bless their little pink hearts.
Don Jr. is a good man.

Face book.
Biden.
Sanders.
Obama.
Putin.

REALITY CHECK: This hearing has been going on behind closed doors for over 4 hours. I see you enjoy name calling, but unless you are a member of Congress (and that's doubtful) you don't know what's being learned or said, so please stop displaying your ignorance.

P.S. Nothing Burgers usually take a few minutes, not 4+ hours. :bye1:

Last edited:
Liberals are funny, each time they pray for impeachment only to be denied. Its like they honestly think Gilligan is getting off the island this episode :laugh:

Face book.
Biden.
Sanders.
Obama.
Putin.

You have a really annoying habit of not including your link.

Face book.
Biden.
Sanders.
Obama.
Putin.

You have a really annoying habit of not including your link.
There you go wanting someone to do your work for you again, tsk ... tsk ...tsk

Last edited:

Face book.
Biden.
Sanders.
Obama.
Putin.

breaking. Trump supporter says Russian investigation is a nothing-burger.

Face book.
Biden.
Sanders.
Obama.
Putin.

Ah, the American tradition knowing what you know to be true without really knowing anything for sure...

Forum List

Back