Russian Twitter bots ..

There are a few posters on this forum I've suspected of being FSB rezidents. They spew the Sputnik line unerringly.

Trump tweets some bs conspiracy, and the Russian tweeter bot army floods the net spreading the crap to the world ..

The Russian tweeter bot army spreads a conspiracy like wildfire, Trump picks it up and runs with it as the truth ....

Donnieboi is officially swimming in the deep end of the cesspool about to go under holding a turd in his mouth.

Trump tweets some bs conspiracy, and the Russian tweeter bot army floods the net spreading the crap to the world ..

It was mostly the other way around. The Russian bot army was deployed to tweet during the times of day they knew Trump was most likely watching. Then Trump would parrot them.

True, but that would be cannibalism , "the gropenfhuerer" is a turd himself.
Only he is dog excrement to be precise.

The Russian tweeter bot army spreads a conspiracy like wildfire, Trump picks it up and runs with it as the truth ....

Donnieboi is officially swimming in the deep end of the cesspool about to go under holding a turd in his mouth.

It was mostly the other way around. The Russian bot army was deployed to tweet during the times of day they knew Trump was most likely watching. Then Trump would parrot them.

supposedly, when shitforbrains tweeted "Obama tapped my wires" the KGP went viral with it ...

either way, his future looks real bright with a boot up his ass.

So it was fake news that the Clinton Campaign and the DNC were in collusion to screw over Sanders and his supporters? And consequently Sanders supporters didn't come out for Clinton.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

:lmao:

You just can't handle losing can you? Pathetic. Ever think for one minute how the left wing twitter bots were doing the same thing with bullshit stories like Trump raping a 14 year old?

There are a few posters on this forum I've suspected of being FSB rezidents. They spew the Sputnik line unerringly.
If one googles "political Message Board," the first result links to this website. If Russians targeted political message boards, this forum was first on their list.

Last edited:

You just can't handle losing can you? Pathetic. Ever think for one minute how the left wing twitter bots were doing the same thing with bullshit stories like Trump raping a 14 year old?

SINCE I DIDNT VOTE FOR CLINTON REMIND ME HOW I LOST..

you're pathetically stupid

Why did blue states PA, MI, and WI vote for president Trump? Are you blaming that on the Russians?
Partly. Are you saying this information doesn't sway elections even a little bit?
And it didn't take a lot of influencing To sway elections in those States.

Why should I beleive you? You are anti conservative/Republican all the way.

One really has to wonder where we are headed when there are so many large groups in our society who want to punish people for promulgating the truth.

Why did blue states PA, MI, and WI vote for president Trump? Are you blaming that on the Russians?
Partly. Are you saying this information doesn't sway elections even a little bit?
And it didn't take a lot of influencing To sway elections in those States.

You lost so many D votes in certain areas because of the unrelenting dirties played against Sanders and his supporters coupled with the never ever ending name calling and insults by the left about anyone who lived in a "fly over" state.

Those insults continue to this day. :) By all means keep it up and further alienate white, middle class, blue collar workers who used to be Democrats in "deplorable fly over country".

now we understand why Trump never put down his Blackberry ..

How Russian Twitter Bots Pumped Out Fake News During The 2016 Election

Home Tweet Home !
dr-igor-sutyagin-warfare-in-the-information-age-session-two-12-638.jpg

Why should I beleive you? You are anti conservative/Republican all the way.

like said, you're too stupid to be pathetic. Because I'm anti dumbass Trump doesnt mean I'm liberal or anti RW.

and I dont really give two shits if you believe me or not, you're an idiot, idiots are irrelevant ... your boi Donnie has gone full blown DNC OR BUST.

take a break, and grow up .. do the board a UUUUUUUUUUUGE favor.

Forum List

Back