Trump Jr. Blames Hillary Clinton For June Meeting With Russian Lawyer

2017-08-03T203159Z_1_LYNXMPED721WM_RTROPTP_3_USA-TRUMP-701x468.jpg

So it wasn’t adoptions, like they first claimed. Nor was it nothing, like they also claimed.

The new reason, according to Donald Trump, Jr.’s statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee, that he met with the Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya in June of 2016 during the U.S. presidential election was because… wait for it, you need to sit down… he was worried about Hillary Clinton’s fitness for office.

Trump Jr. Blames Hillary Clinton for His June Meeting with a Russian Lawyer

...................and there's still no collusion with Russia

We have Texas reeling under a hundred year storm and a double whammy of two hurricanes targeting Florida and the crazies still worry about Trump Jr and the Hildabeast. Let it go lefties.
I live in Florida in the path of Irma and I still want to know if the President is a Russian plant. Kind of an important question. I am astounded by those like you who do not want to know the truth of the matter and would be just fine with the question going forever unanswered.

Don Jr's emails clearly indicate he was expecting the Russians to give him dirt on Clinton to help his daddy get elected.

Trump likes to be called "daddy".
We already know that.

Apparently you didn't. You asked the question. I answered it.

You're welcome.

And, wasn't that the grounds Obama used to get a FISA warrant on the Trump campaign? That WAS illegal.
Uh...you need to put the crack pipe down, kid. There was no FISA warrant on the Trump campaign.

There was a warrant on Carter Page. And a warrant, by definition, is not illegal.

We have Texas reeling under a hundred year storm and a double whammy of two hurricanes targeting Florida and the crazies still worry about Trump Jr and the Hildabeast. Let it go lefties.
I live in Florida in the path of Irma and I still want to know if the President is a Russian plant. Kind of an important question. I am astounded by those like you who do not want to know the truth of the matter and would be just fine with the question going forever unanswered.
Wow. And here I thought you leftist clowns reserved conspiracy theories for conservatives.

Don Jr's emails clearly indicate he was expecting the Russians to give him dirt on Clinton to help his daddy get elected.

We already know that.

You're welcome.

And, wasn't that the grounds Obama used to get a FISA warrant on the Trump campaign? That WAS illegal.
Uh...you need to put the crack pipe down, kid. There was no FISA warrant on the Trump campaign.

There was a warrant on Carter Page. And a warrant, by definition, is not illegal.

Riiight, the improperly obtained FISA warrants were on people working ON the Trump Campaign...yuuuuuuge difference

We already know that.

You're welcome.
Maaaahahahahaha....SHUT THE FUCK UP.

From the OP:
The new reason, according to Donald Trump, Jr.’s statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee, that he met with the Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya in June of 2016 during the U.S. presidential election was because… wait for it, you need to sit down… he was worried about Hillary Clinton’s fitness for office.
Is there any reasonably substantial difference between the email expecting "dirt" and his statement that he was worried about Hillary Clinton's fitness for office (assuming it means she is corrupt)? Did ANYONE question Hillary's serious health issues after collapsegate?

There is NOTHING NEW about this report. :dunno:

You're so damn eager to prove something to everyone on here that I am starting to think you do so because you are an insecure little muff.

So, he says he was trying to get medical information on Hillary, or was he looking for some other evidence....like dirt?

Gross, of course he enjoyed wives 1 & 2 fighting over him in public. A disgrace. His mental health is a concern, he has never known pressure like elected office:

“O.K., I guess I’m asking, do you consider yourself ideal company?”

“You really want to know what I consider ideal company?,” Trump replied. “A total piece of ass.”

The Narcissist

That IS Trump.

Last edited:
2017-08-03T203159Z_1_LYNXMPED721WM_RTROPTP_3_USA-TRUMP-701x468.jpg

So it wasn’t adoptions, like they first claimed. Nor was it nothing, like they also claimed.

Trump Jr. Blames Hillary Clinton for His June Meeting with a Russian Lawyer
RUSSIA!
TRUMP!
RACISM!
HOMOPHOBIA!
WHITE SUPREMACIST!

Broken record dude. TIME TO MOVE THE FUCK ON

Forum List

Back