trump jew son-in-law takes crucial transition role

and the TRUMP might lend this Jewish guy his well greased nuke button so don't pizz him off as you muslim Iranians are probably already on his SH1T list Dani !!
please tell me 3 days before action. thank you very much.
3 days is good enough for escape to china
Sorry ...we can only guarantee 30 minutes.
no
Exception for me?
Only if you refund that billion dollars I gave you for the hostages...

and the TRUMP might lend this Jewish guy his well greased nuke button so don't pizz him off as you muslim Iranians are probably already on his SH1T list Dani !!
no
Exception for me?
but i gave all money to bashar assad and hezbollah .
havnt you any mercy?

no
Exception for me?
but i gave all money to bashar assad and hezbollah .
havnt you any mercy?
You're only hope is a loan from the Ayatollah...

After reading a few posts, I can say with some certainty the reaction is primarily BS. I'm Polish & Russian Jewish decent on my mothers side, and German, Irish Protestant on my dad's. Yeah, it didn't go over great with my mother's family. Especially since my dad was twice her age. But that's what they get for introducing a beautiful young woman to a dashing musician.

Though I'm clearly an outsider, I've experienced traces of the upper echelon Jewish community. Speaking for my relatives only, some are all class, some with high opinions of selves, and yes they're primarily liberal. That said, the class of them all, the Patriarch, works well with and supports both Democrats and Republicans. He's very personable. As opposed to spreading his agenda (i.e. propaganda), he builds stuff and is all things capitalism. These people do have Hollywood influences, and yes the Russian immigrant had a newspaper. The Polish immigrant was a slave to the NAZI fucks, and if you had it coming, she'd give you what for no hesitation. Back to Hollywood, you'd be surpised what their first successful TV program was. Here's a hint, it was one of, if not the most wholesome traditional American shows on TV. That's right, all things other than what the "narrative" expects.

I also have an orthodox uncle who is all things Republican. Like many of us he detests the BS propaganda the leftists can flush. The guy is a Princeton grad, a former Haight-Ashbury hippy, and he fought for our country in the Vietnam war.

I will not deny there's an elite group that spreads their agenda via the media and Hollywood, but there is no single group of Jews, whether in powerful positions or not. Look at Sheldon Adelson, he told the Dems. to get fucked. I asked someone with good knowledge why there seemed a distinction in the Jewish communities, those who spread their agenda, an agenda that's open to debate, and those who don't. In his opinion one explanation is heritage, or rather the European etc. locations from which they migrated.

The message here is props to Jared Kushner. He looks like a good smart kid. Personally, I really like Trump's choices so far. The guy doesn't fuck around.

Last edited:
Jared Kushner at the center of Trump transition 'infighting,' sources say - CNNPolitics.com
160708111205-jared-kushner-super-tease.jpg

Kushner at the center of Trump transition 'infighting,' sources say

(CNN)Donald Trump's son-in-law and close adviser Jared Kushner is at the center of the "infighting" inside President-elect Donald Trump's transition team, multiple sources tell CNN.

Trump, however, tweeted Tuesday night that the process was "very organized."
"Very organized process taking place as I decide on Cabinet and many other positions. I am the only one who knows who the finalists are!" he said.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
Follow
Donald J. Trump
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
✔@realDonaldTrump
Very organized process taking place as I decide on Cabinet and many other positions. I am the only one who knows who the finalists are!
You have a problem with Jews, towelhead?

BTW, my mother is a Republican as well. My father, the German/Irish Protestant leaned Democrat, but he was born in 1909. The Democrats had far better intentions during his time. Same applies to the patriarch I mentioned.

Awesome.

I hope there are more Jews involved!

They have a ton, michael cohen is Trumps lawyer, its what is so funny about the Bannon white supremecy stuff and how you know those reports are a joke.

when we say jew are controlling usa. people say its conspiracy theory delusion :ack-1::biggrin:
Well, if we had Hillary elected, you could bet on some Muslims in the White House staff or Cabinet. Better a Jew than a Muslim. At least their way of life is like ours, whereas the Muslims would be demanding prayer rugs in the White House, halal foods to be served to staff and guests, foot washing basins and the women staff to wear hijabs. Their ultimate goal of course would be a nice tall minaret built against the White House.

Wait. I thought Trump was a racist??

What happened? He became and unracist??

Oh wait. He never was a racist. Never mind.

trump jew son-in-law takes crucial transition role
Awesome! I can't fucking wait for the Jews to FINALLY take over, after all they're about the only competent group left on the planet and besides I think they've promised to get rid of Kim Kardashian once they do, so it's all good. :cool:

when we say jew are controlling usa. people say its conspiracy theory delusion :ack-1::biggrin:

It is a delusion.

If Hillary would have won this election her right hand assistant Abedin, who is muslim, would be in higher position then Kushner is now. Would you then claim that yes, "we" were right that "you" are delirious?

Neither are in position they are because of their religion. Unlike in fundamentalist muslim countries America first and foremost discriminates on merit, not anything else.

It's no conspiracy that much of our government is run by Jews. So many are lawyers and many lawmakers have a background of being a lawyer.
A third of the Supreme Court are Jews, and they are the shitbag liberal types. They are overrepresented in our government for sure. I hope Trump nominates a Protestant to the SCOTUS for real representation of America.

Jared Kushner at the center of Trump transition 'infighting,' sources say - CNNPolitics.com
160708111205-jared-kushner-super-tease.jpg

Kushner at the center of Trump transition 'infighting,' sources say

(CNN)Donald Trump's son-in-law and close adviser Jared Kushner is at the center of the "infighting" inside President-elect Donald Trump's transition team, multiple sources tell CNN.

Trump, however, tweeted Tuesday night that the process was "very organized."
"Very organized process taking place as I decide on Cabinet and many other positions. I am the only one who knows who the finalists are!" he said.
Follow
Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
Very organized process taking place as I decide on Cabinet and many other positions. I am the only one who knows who the finalists are!
You have a problem with Jews, towelhead?
.no i think usa will be great again

Forum List

Back