Trump Issues Formal Order To Bolton To Not Publish Book

White House issues formal threat to Bolton to keep him from publishing book

"The White House has issued a formal threat to former national security adviser John Bolton to keep him from publishing his book, “The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir,” sources familiar with the matter tell CNN. The letter comes in the midst of President Donald Trump attacking Bolton on Twitter, and Bolton’s lawyer accusing the White House of corrupting the vetting process for Bolton’s book by sharing the contents of the book with those outside the National Security Council’s Records Management Division."

Trump once again owns that long time Democrat operative John Bolton....

Totally awesome!!

I doubt Trump believes this threat will stop the book from being published...he tried this with other books, so its just something he normally does...to show the public how much he doesn't even care about these books...because the best way to show that you don't care about some goofy book being published is to give it more publicity by threatening to block a book from being published...

Obviously, the book will be published eventually... but at least he can do all he can to slow up the process --at least until AFTER the election...and that will be a win for Trump and America overall...and a loss for the evil Dems and Satan....

Letter send 3 DAYS PRIOR TO THE RELEASE TO THE NY TIMES
So you stopped claiming there wasn't a letter that quick??

Trumpers are pathetic...

Not a Bolton fan since he helped crank up the Iraqi invasion on bullsh*t reasoning. Surprised he was hired by Trump. Suspect he did it to piss off Democrats, and surprised he allowed him to stay as long as he did. General John Kelly is no fan of Bolton, but he says he believes Bolton over Trump. I lean toward taking Kelly's lead, reinforced by fact, Trump constantly lies for various reason or no reason at all. Doubt if he testifies, but I will buy the book.

I laugh at taking Kelly's word on anything swamp related.
Trump took Kelly's word....then reversed it and hired Bolton...

Who was right?? Kelly or Trump??

"The White House has issued a formal threat to former national security adviser John Bolton to keep him from publishing his book, “The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir,” sources familiar with the matter tell CNN. The letter comes in the midst of President Donald Trump attacking Bolton on Twitter, and Bolton’s lawyer accusing the White House of corrupting the vetting process for Bolton’s book by sharing the contents of the book with those outside the National Security Council’s Records Management Division."

Totally awesome!!

I doubt Trump believes this threat will stop the book from being published...he tried this with other books, so its just something he normally does...to show the public how much he doesn't even care about these books...because the best way to show that you don't care about some goofy book being published is to give it more publicity by threatening to block a book from being published...

Obviously, the book will be published eventually... but at least he can do all he can to slow up the process --at least until AFTER the election...and that will be a win for Trump and America overall...and a loss for the evil Dems and Satan....

Letter send 3 DAYS PRIOR TO THE RELEASE TO THE NY TIMES
So you stopped claiming there wasn't a letter that quick??

Trumpers are pathetic...

Sorry, where did I claim that there wasn't a letter?

Totally awesome!!

the manuscript needs to be vetted

Bolton gets a letter from his former employer reminding him that he signed a NDA and should not be telling National Secrets, 3 days later he releases the book to the NY Times.

Yeah, no harm, no foul

Not a Bolton fan since he helped crank up the Iraqi invasion on bullsh*t reasoning. Surprised he was hired by Trump. Suspect he did it to piss off Democrats, and surprised he allowed him to stay as long as he did. General John Kelly is no fan of Bolton, but he says he believes Bolton over Trump. I lean toward taking Kelly's lead, reinforced by fact, Trump constantly lies for various reason or no reason at all. Doubt if he testifies, but I will buy the book.

It was a colossal mistake on Trumps part because Bolton is a raging drooling, snorting war hawk, which was not even close to what Trumps wanted in his foreign policy directive

I just like to lament over how IMMEDIATE the turn on John Bolton was......this will be one of the classics....

I care about first hand evidence and witnesses, Post 6 posted the LETTER that Post one didn't provide, it was dated to January 23, 2020 with credible and reasonable argument to prevent publishing the book for reasons stated in the Letter.

Here is the LETTER in full

You should realize Bolton's allegations are not going to help anyway since, it is unsupported, and that the TWO Presidents of Ukraine stated they were never pressured, public statements which YOU and many others here in the forum repeatedly IGNORE!

Ha ha ha ha ha......
How dare they want to keep Top Secret information secret! Damn NAZI!

Well since the Trump regime basically labels everything he does as 'Top Secret" because it may embarrass your Dear Leader.......
It’s good to be King!
We don't have Kings in the United States.....
We do now.
No....we do not--and this reeks of cover-up~

It was a colossal mistake on Trumps part because Bolton is a raging drooling, snorting war hawk, which was not even close to what Trumps wanted in his foreign policy directive
I agree except for the part about Trump's foreign policy directive....Trump doesn't have one...

By the way, Bolton was the one who wanted Trump to take out Soleimani a long time ago....maybe he and Trump aren't that different after all

OK, Ok. I trust him more than many others of Trump's revolving door personnel management or mismanagement style of, "we hire only the best people", including thieves, liars, conspirators, obstructors of justice, etc, with some only leaving before they went to jail. iI Probably trust Kelly more,because he is not being paid to hold back full truth, at the moment, and having been a General's aide, developed a respect for the people I met when not in front of their troops. Absolutely nothing scientific about it.

The whole story is not known. However many voters knew of Bolton before the election.

Why do you remain skeptical when you already know once it is clear that Trump is trying to block publishing of the book -- you will still won't care.....

I don't really care if Bolton publishes the book or not -- but for Trump to claim not to care -- he is not doing a very good job of showing it...

I care about first hand evidence and witnesses, Post 6 posted the LETTER that Post one didn't provide, it was dated to January 23, 2020 with credible and reasonable argument to prevent publishing the book for reasons stated in the Letter.

You should realize Bolton's allegations are not going to help anyway since, it is unsupported, and that the TWO Presidents of Ukraine stated they were never pressured, public statements which YOU and many others here in the forum repeatedly IGNORE!

Ha ha ha ha ha......
They had the manuscript for a month...did it take them that long to read it to Trump because of all of the big words??

And they decided that now because of the leak -- they have to issue this threat?
Threat? They helped Bolton by saying remove these Top Secret things you can publish at will.
in other words, take out everything that embarrasses Trump...….especially the Ukrainian stuff he has CURRENTLY BEEN IMPEACHED FOR

It appears you don't have awareness on what the Media is doing over Bolton's book. Bolton and his publisher never leaked anything, it was the NYT who did that, then tried a dirty attack on the President with it. It was at the time under legal review.................

How come you are so clueless over blatant partisan maneuvers?

The Last Refuge

Another Carefully Timed National Security Council Leak? – John Bolton Book Manuscript Leaked to New York Times…

Posted on January 26, 2020 by sundance

Excerpt:

The timing, purpose and narrative engineering here are transparent in the extreme.

Tonight the New York Times (Schmidt and Haberman) write an article claiming to have exclusively gained portions of a transcript of a John Bolton book manuscript that was given to the White House National Security Council for pre-publication review.

Of course The Times attempts to frame the narrative around the need for John Bolton to testify in the Senate Impeachment Trial… all too transparent in motive. Timed to work around the House fraud; impeachment article construction without Judicial review for subpoenas; and timed to bolster House managers’ unconstitutional demand for Bolton as a Senate witness. ADD: POTUS Responds:

Read the rest in the LINK

Wow Bolton is now a demo operative

Sounds more like Trump is afraid

Whatever happen to freedom of speech

Oh I get it if its favorable to trump then cool

but if it is unflattering to Trump then he is the enemy and he should not be believed

"John will say, 'I was the guardrail while Giuliani and Mulvaney were saying let Trump be Trump,'" the source said.

I can believe that

Bolton is more repub that Trump and it is laughable that he is a demo operative
Well I not a big fan of Bolton and never have been as he is to hawkish but I do want to hear what he has to say.

Freedom of speech, love it or hate it but don't deny it

It is all about suppressing the truth. Bolton knows where all the skeletons are buried and how they got there.

WASHINGTON — The White House has issued a formal threat to former national security adviser John Bolton to keep him from publishing his book, “The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir,” sources familiar with the matter tell CNN.

He he, yet no actual evidence that such a threat actually occurred.

"sources familiar with the matter tell CNN"

Until the letter is produced, or some other definitive evidence is forthcoming, I remain skeptical since the Bolton claims were never a "bombshell', certainly not a impeachable offense anyway, since ALL the aid was already sent by September 15 of last year, without any actual Quid Pro-quo activity as PUBLICLY stated by Two Ukrainian Presidents, who clearly stated they were NOT pressured by Trump.

LINK

It is at best His word against Trumps word, not good enough in a trial, and from a proven hostile "witness" since he was fired/resigned over serious policy disagreements with that same man he is accusing.
Why do you remain skeptical when you already know once it is clear that Trump is trying to block publishing of the book -- you will still won't care.....

I don't really care if Bolton publishes the book or not -- but for Trump to claim not to care -- he is not doing a very good job of showing it...
Howso?

I agree except for the part about Trump's foreign policy directive....Trump doesn't have one...

By the way, Bolton was the one who wanted Trump to take out Soleimani a long time ago....maybe he and Trump aren't that different after all

I did write:

....Bolton is a raging drooling, snorting war hawk...

You really that unaware about their serious policy disagreements?

Ousted National Security Adviser Bolton Slams Trump's Approach To North Korea

===

Bolton unloads on Trump’s foreign policy behind closed doors

===

Donald Trump fires national security adviser John Bolton, citing 'disagreements'

It was all over the Media, yet you missed them all?

gargle......

Last edited:
Wow Bolton is now a demo operative

Sounds more like Trump is afraid

Whatever happen to freedom of speech

Oh I get it if its favorable to trump then cool

but if it is unflattering to Trump then he is the enemy and he should not be believed

"John will say, 'I was the guardrail while Giuliani and Mulvaney were saying let Trump be Trump,'" the source said.

I can believe that

Bolton is more repub that Trump and it is laughable that he is a demo operative
Well I not a big fan of Bolton and never have been as he is to hawkish but I do want to hear what he has to say.

Freedom of speech, love it or hate it but don't deny it

You don't have "Freedom of speech" to spill Top Secrets when you sign a NDA! Are you an idiot?

He he, yet no actual evidence that such a threat actually occurred.

Until the letter is produced, or some other definitive evidence is forthcoming, I remain skeptical since the Bolton claims were never a "bombshell', certainly not a impeachable offense anyway, since ALL the aid was already sent by September 15 of last year, without any actual Quid Pro-quo activity as PUBLICLY stated by Two Ukrainian Presidents, who clearly stated they were NOT pressured by Trump.

LINK

It is at best His word against Trumps word, not good enough in a trial, and from a proven hostile "witness" since he was fired/resigned over serious policy disagreements with that same man he is accusing.

Ha ha ha ha ha......
They had the manuscript for a month...did it take them that long to read it to Trump because of all of the big words??

And they decided that now because of the leak -- they have to issue this threat?

You know Trump never actually read any of this. He was told that the book was bad and has banned it- because it may embarass him.
Only a TDS afflicted moron would believe that ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Trump hasn't banned any book you feeble-minded easily brainwashed idiot.

"threat"

LOL

INO, more bullshit we come up with today.

Well...let's see...
White House tells Bolton his manuscript has classified material, cannot be published

"The White House has informed former national security adviser John Bolton that his book manuscript appeared to contain "significant amounts of classified information" and could not be published in its current form."
So....What the heck does he have in that leather bag? Bones?
BBZrOES.img

Forum List

Back