Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job.

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

the fact you created this thread is more of an example of your loyalty, and love for china. thanks for proving yet again, that you are a traitor.
In the mean time, Trump is having a genocide party. I'm sure he thanks you for your support.

One thing that you lefties are consistent with is that you always side with America's enemies. That's your 100% proof track record.

Last edited:

(CNSNews.com) - New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo had a chance to order 16,000 ventilators five years ago for a discount, but he opted for death panels and lotteries instead, President Donald Trump said Tuesday.

During his press conference on Tuesday, Cuomo complained that the federal government only sent 400 ventilators, when they needed 30,000.

Let's keep the facts out there.
You see this is what these Trump turd ball supporters do, they pedal in lies. Ha DA liar, you've been had. That's not what happened at all. You are a pos liar. Now, prove me wrong scum bag; Trump's Misleading Ventilator Counter-Punch at Cuomo Wait, I thought I was on ignore? :auiqs.jpg:Because you know you are a loser and a lying pos.

You don't read your own links.
If I didn't, you would have pointed out the errors. There is a reason why you didn't. It's because you're too damn sorry to read the whole thing and mount a defense against the article itself. That makes you a loser.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Worthless leftist traitor hack.
Look at this pussy and his non-argument. :laughing0301: You won't be debating shit.
I don't debate the unarmed. Fucking idiot.
You're a coward. You got shit. Get lost pos.
Wrong numbnuts. My president is in the white house - in spite of you leftist traitors. And he'll be there another 5 years. You lose.
There is no president. There never was. That fat pig hanging around is going to jail if you are talking about Trump.

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

You actually believe the numbers coming out of China?

US now the epicenter for the virus. Trump could not have failed more badly if he tried on purpose.
Actually Europe is.

Are the leaders of Europe a bunch of “failures” too?

(CNSNews.com) - New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo had a chance to order 16,000 ventilators five years ago for a discount, but he opted for death panels and lotteries instead, President Donald Trump said Tuesday.

During his press conference on Tuesday, Cuomo complained that the federal government only sent 400 ventilators, when they needed 30,000.

You see this is what these Trump turd ball supporters do, they pedal in lies. Ha DA liar, you've been had. That's not what happened at all. You are a pos liar. Now, prove me wrong scum bag; Trump's Misleading Ventilator Counter-Punch at Cuomo Wait, I thought I was on ignore? :auiqs.jpg:Because you know you are a loser and a lying pos.

If I didn't, you would have pointed out the errors. There is a reason why you didn't. It's because you're too damn sorry to read the whole thing and mount a defense against the article itself. That makes you a loser.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Look at this pussy and his non-argument. :laughing0301: You won't be debating shit.
Wrong numbnuts. My president is in the white house - in spite of you leftist traitors. And he'll be there another 5 years. You lose.
There is no president. There never was. That fat pig hanging around is going to jail if you are talking about Trump.
Haha! You worthless leftist traitors crack me up! Jack ass.

Nope again foreign troll.

That's good news if true? That's the hardest hit area. What's happening elsewhere while Trump and Hannity jerk off on Fox news with their genocide party?
Trump gives daily briefings. You're not in America but you can still watch them. Listen and learn. Foreigner.
Yea, we know about his daily briefings. Stacked like cord wood full of lies; Trump's Misleading Ventilator Counter-Punch at Cuomo

Cuomo just said he has plenty and Trump has mobilized the private sector. MyPillow is now making masks.
Mobilized the private sector? Now? Really? Where was that pos when he knew it was a pandemic a long time ago and said it was? No fuckin where. And just last night he and Hannity were jerking off about Fox news and enjoying their genocide party. What a demonic monster.

#1) He blocked travel from China. Critical first step.
#2) No one knew how serious it would be. Stop your nonsense. Including the Democrat party.
#3) I gave you an example with MyPillow making masks and car manufacturers are making ventilators. Wal*Mart is providing real estate for make shift medical facilities.
#4) You have a crush on Hannity?
#5) This is not a Genocide. You do not know the meaning of the word. How is your country doing with this disease?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Haha! You worthless leftist traitors crack me up! Jack ass.

He is not a Leftist. He is a foreign troll. He is not an American.

the fact you created this thread is more of an example of your loyalty, and love for china. thanks for proving yet again, that you are a traitor.
In the mean time, Trump is having a genocide party. I'm sure he thanks you for your support.

One thing that you lefties are consistent with is that you always side with America's enemies. That's you 100% proof track record.
Is that right? Let me see, we don't side with Russia, but the Right does. Just ask Trump. They are Americas enemies for hijacking the election. Trump sides with a murderous dictator from North Korea but the Left does not. To my knowledge there is no documented evidence that the Left sides with any of our enemies, as a matter of fact. You are a liar.

You know full well that President Trump DID NOT call the virus a hoax. You also know full well that President Trump ordered a TRAVEL BAN on Chinese Nationals entering the country. You selectively ignore those facts as you are instructed by your Democrat masters. That is proof that you are a mind controlled Trump hater.

This... hoax claim you're promoting... can you provide actual quote for it? Or you're just shilling leftist propaganda?

You idiot.... We have constitutional rights the Chinese people have no rights at all. The government sealed off whole villages and starved them out do you think Trump would be able to do that here you stupid childish little fuck?

Jo

Europe has about three times the confirmed cases than the US, and way more times the deaths.

60% approval rating. Must suck to be you, but keep this up and you gonna push them higher.
It does. It shows us just how many vegetable humans there are out there, and that natural selection is coming for them. It's horrible. In the mean time, while they watch Heinrich Himmler Hannity, the genocide is coming for them too. Nature has no political interests, and could care less about ratings.
No it actually shows you let hate run your miserable life.
No, I let facts run my life.
Fact is Trump has handled this better than Obama handled the swine flu.

You idiot.... We have constitutional rights the Chinese people have no rights at all. The government sealed off whole villages and starved them out do you think Trump would be able to do that here you stupid childish little fuck?

Jo

BWK admires the communists. He’s using this as an example of communism being “better” than the West.

Nope again foreign troll.

That's good news if true? That's the hardest hit area. What's happening elsewhere while Trump and Hannity jerk off on Fox news with their genocide party?
Trump gives daily briefings. You're not in America but you can still watch them. Listen and learn. Foreigner.
Yea, we know about his daily briefings. Stacked like cord wood full of lies; Trump's Misleading Ventilator Counter-Punch at Cuomo

Cuomo just said he has plenty and Trump has mobilized the private sector. MyPillow is now making masks.
Mobilized the private sector? Now? Really? Where was that pos when he knew it was a pandemic a long time ago and said it was? No fuckin where. And just last night he and Hannity were jerking off about Fox news and enjoying their genocide party. What a demonic monster.

#1) He blocked travel from China. Critical first step.
#2) No one knew how serious it would be. Stop your nonsense. Including the Democrat party.
#3) I gave you an example with MyPillow making masks and car manufacturers are making ventilators. Wal*Mart is providing real estate for make shift medical facilities.
#4) You have a crush on Hannity?
#5) This is not a Genocide. You do not know the meaning of the word. How is your country doing with this disease?
OM friggin God! I saw that, and I almost threw up. Do you have any idea how utterly stupid that explanation is? Trump blocked travel from China?":auiqs.jpg:Are you serious? What the hell good is it to block travel from China when he didn't block travel from other countries in time? Answer, it's as useless as teats. Get a clue. That's why were in such a mess now. For someone who knew it was a pandemic, long before it was a called a pandemic, sure fucked this up.

60% approval rating. Must suck to be you, but keep this up and you gonna push them higher.
It does. It shows us just how many vegetable humans there are out there, and that natural selection is coming for them. It's horrible. In the mean time, while they watch Heinrich Himmler Hannity, the genocide is coming for them too. Nature has no political interests, and could care less about ratings.
No it actually shows you let hate run your miserable life.
No, I let facts run my life.
Fact is Trump has handled this better than Obama handled the swine flu.
Nope, and you provided no arguments for that because you can't. More right-wing fail. Try again.

Move to China. They need their trophy suckers.

China!?!?!?

China????

View attachment 315948
Hey, we are #1!!!
USA!!!
USA!!!
USA!!!
I wouldn't be surprised if we compare our cases vs deaths if we arent #1. We do a very good job of managing this outbreak and libs HATE that!

One thing that you lefties are consistent with is that you always side with America's enemies. That's you 100% proof track record.
Is that right? Let me see, we don't side with Russia, but the Right does. Just ask Trump. They are Americas enemies for hijacking the election. Trump sides with a murderous dictator from North Korea but the Left does not. To my knowledge there is no documented evidence that the Left sides with any of our enemies, as a matter of fact. You are a liar.

Your post congratulating the Chinese for their management of the virus situation is a direct support for the Chinese government and their murderous dictatorial ways. Why don't you move to China asshole? Oh yeah that's right I know why....because you wouldn't have any rights over there. Not even the right to make retarded posts like you do here in the United States. So you approve of 24/7 portable incinerators dumping bodies indiscriminately into a mass burn for almost a month? You approve of lumping whole villages together deciding that the entire village or high rise is infected....and then consigning them all to the incinerator whether or not they're actually infected? You are an enemy of this country you muthafukker....and your post is a complete joke totally uninformed and completely misrepresenting the facts of the matter.

Jo

Jo

BWK admires the communists. He’s using this as an example of communism being “better” than the West.
Great, your non-argument attacking me without substance proves to us what a loser you are. Carry on with your losing tradition. You never say shit.

It's so easy why this is a Trump ultimate fail when he goes on ...... while nurses are on the front lines facing death everywhere and little to no supplies to help them. Is this deja vu or what? It's almost like Trump Hitler and Heinrich Himmler Hannity are sitting back enjoying this genocide they have created, while laughing it up. Morning Joe - Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, & Willie Geist Those two couldn't have asked for a better genocide party while holding up the production act.

OK - very happy your true colors came out.

It didn't take much.

Nurses are on the 'front line' because they put themselves there.

As for the rest of your bs - You've lost the debate and what little respect you may have had when you throw the Nazi card.

You're handlers should have taught you better.

On ignore you go, you freak!
He contributes nothing. You wont miss him.

Forum List

Back