Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job.

(CNSNews.com) - New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo had a chance to order 16,000 ventilators five years ago for a discount, but he opted for death panels and lotteries instead, President Donald Trump said Tuesday.

During his press conference on Tuesday, Cuomo complained that the federal government only sent 400 ventilators, when they needed 30,000.

Let's keep the facts out there.
You see this is what these Trump turd ball supporters do, they pedal in lies. Ha DA liar, you've been had. That's not what happened at all. You are a pos liar. Now, prove me wrong scum bag; Trump's Misleading Ventilator Counter-Punch at Cuomo Wait, I thought I was on ignore? :auiqs.jpg:Because you know you are a loser and a lying pos.

You don't read your own links.
If I didn't, you would have pointed out the errors. There is a reason why you didn't. It's because you're too damn sorry to read the whole thing and mount a defense against the article itself. That makes you a loser.

It is astounding to sit back and watch the American left and their media side with the country that started and covered up this horror, before they'll get behind and support the American president.
These people and their media work daily and tirelessly to divide our country.
It's "the-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend" scenario.

It's no wonder Trump and many of his supporters didn't believe the magnitude of this crisis early on. They've become so jaded by these jackasses from the endless attempts to remove him from office.

People like the OP and their gods at MSNBC need to be collectively shouted down !
But they won't, because the facts and the truth have got your balls so tight in a vise that you can't do or say shit to change the facts. Your world of living in the shadows of Trumps fantasy land world has come to an end. He's been made and we all know who and what he is. The fact that you can't deal with it, I couldn't give two shits about. Suck it up loser. You think this virus can't come for you while you sit there like an idiot watching Trump and Hannity's genocide celebration on Fox? Think again DA.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Worthless leftist traitor hack.

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

Nope again foreign troll.

That's good news if true? That's the hardest hit area. What's happening elsewhere while Trump and Hannity jerk off on Fox news with their genocide party?
Trump gives daily briefings. You're not in America but you can still watch them. Listen and learn. Foreigner.
well msm will stop broadcasting them because trump's approval rating keeps increasing after the updates. it's fking hilarious the imbred hatred of the man. Hly fk,

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

You are an American Traitor when you side with Communist China against your own democratically elected President and Government.

(CNSNews.com) - New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo had a chance to order 16,000 ventilators five years ago for a discount, but he opted for death panels and lotteries instead, President Donald Trump said Tuesday.

During his press conference on Tuesday, Cuomo complained that the federal government only sent 400 ventilators, when they needed 30,000.

You see this is what these Trump turd ball supporters do, they pedal in lies. Ha DA liar, you've been had. That's not what happened at all. You are a pos liar. Now, prove me wrong scum bag; Trump's Misleading Ventilator Counter-Punch at Cuomo Wait, I thought I was on ignore? :auiqs.jpg:Because you know you are a loser and a lying pos.

If I didn't, you would have pointed out the errors. There is a reason why you didn't. It's because you're too damn sorry to read the whole thing and mount a defense against the article itself. That makes you a loser.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trump has been so busy paying politics that he failed to get hospitals PPE so they could test & care for citizens early on to protect us.
when did he become governor? isn't that a governor's job? do you even think? ahhhh rhetorical.

It is astounding to sit back and watch the American left and their media side with the country that started and covered up this horror, before they'll get behind and support the American president.

It's no wonder Trump and many of his supporters didn't believe the magnitude of this crisis early on. They've become so jaded by these jackasses from the endless attempts to remove him from office.

People like the OP and their gods at MSNBC need to be collectively shouted down !
But they won't, because the facts and the truth have got your balls so tight in a vise that you can't do or say shit to change the facts. Your world of living in the shadows of Trumps fantasy land world has come to an end. He's been made and we all know who and what he is. The fact that you can't deal with it, I couldn't give two shits about. Suck it up loser. You think this virus can't come for you while you sit there like an idiot watching Trump and Hannity's genocide celebration on Fox? Think again DA.

Good one.

I am laughing even harder.
If I wanted to hear what he had to say, I'd just watch Joe Scarborough. And I don't watch him either. there's a reason. TDS full time. stale compositions are always more stale over time.
You got your ass had with lies there scum bag, and you are too stupid to take your own advise, Lol!

Still laughing.
Good! And take your non-argument with you when you go. See how easy it is to drown these pos Trump cultists. It's like shooting fish out of a barrel. This is too damn easy.

Good one.

If I wanted to hear what he had to say, I'd just watch Joe Scarborough. And I don't watch him either. there's a reason. TDS full time. stale compositions are always more stale over time.
You got your ass had with lies there scum bag, and you are too stupid to take your own advise, Lol!

Still laughing.
Good! And take your non-argument with you when you go. See how easy it is to drown these pos Trump cultists. It's like shooting fish out of a barrel. This is too damn easy.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Look at this pussy and his non-argument. :laughing0301: You won't be debating shit.

Honestly I think all the governments are doing what they can to fight this monster (coronavirus) and Mr.Trump is not doing anything different.
I don't have any data but a few hours ago I was watching the video below.
It was filmed in China and it looks like nobody has masks, gloves or anything else :dunno:

And their cases have leveled off. They did something right.

Their cases have leveled off because they are NOT reporting the majority of cases anymore, they are deliberately not reporting so peoples like you can cheerlead China and trash your OWN democratically elected President and Government.

The COVID-19 China Coronavirus came from China, it's a Chinese virus and it will go down in history as a Chinese virus.

That's good news if true? That's the hardest hit area. What's happening elsewhere while Trump and Hannity jerk off on Fox news with their genocide party?
Trump gives daily briefings. You're not in America but you can still watch them. Listen and learn. Foreigner.
Yea, we know about his daily briefings. Stacked like cord wood full of lies; Trump's Misleading Ventilator Counter-Punch at Cuomo

Cuomo just said he has plenty and Trump has mobilized the private sector. MyPillow is now making masks.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Look at this pussy and his non-argument. :laughing0301: You won't be debating shit.
I don't debate the unarmed. Fucking idiot.

Good one.

Still laughing.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
See folks how easy this is. You can take a Trump cultist, and all he is left with is too laugh at himself for his own failed counter attack against the facts. Can they defend Trump about anything? No! Why? Because Trump goes on Fox to talk about Fox news ratings while people die. There is nothing to defend. Does he declare the desperately needed production act? No! Why? Because he cares more about the economy while pretending to care about Jesus on Easter Sunday, and wants his retarded base to go on an easter egg hunt then get back to work, knowing they will become infected. And idiots like this poster cheer lead on the side for Trump and Hannity's genocide party.

Yea, we know about his daily briefings. Stacked like cord wood full of lies; Trump's Misleading Ventilator Counter-Punch at Cuomo

Cuomo just said he has plenty and Trump has mobilized the private sector. MyPillow is now making masks.
Mobilized the private sector? Now? Really? Where was that pos when he knew it was a pandemic a long time ago and said it was? No fuckin where. And just last night he and Hannity were jerking off about Fox news and enjoying their genocide party. What a demonic monster.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You're a coward. You got shit. Get lost pos.

60% approval rating. Must suck to be you, but keep this up and you gonna push them higher.
It does. It shows us just how many vegetable humans there are out there, and that natural selection is coming for them. It's horrible. In the mean time, while they watch Heinrich Himmler Hannity, the genocide is coming for them too. Nature has no political interests, and could care less about ratings.
No it actually shows you let hate run your miserable life.
No, I let facts run my life.

Wow, another leftist on this forum defending China.
Why don't you move there.
Better still. Move your fat ass to the moon, you'll weigh a lot less there.
You'll never debate anything. Scram!

You actually believe the numbers coming out of China?
They are talking about lifting the quarantine in mid April. If that happens, yea.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You're a coward. You got shit. Get lost pos.
Wrong numbnuts. My president is in the white house - in spite of you leftist traitors. And he'll be there another 5 years. You lose.

Heavens to Betsy. "Trump is the ultimate fail" really ain't sayin' much but it's clearly enough to autotrigger our super defensive ultra right snowflake contingent into ubernationalist panic mode. Like you lit a bag of poo and threw it straight into their laps..

Forum List

Back