Trump is the Reason the Deficit is so Bad

All that to say the GDP was better under Trump than the magic negro?
I guess you have problems with reading comprehension...

Trump barely had better GDP than Obama, but Trump spent way way more and bankrupted the country.

Our current deficit problem is a result of Trump's total failure as a president.
He spent it on QE's interest under Obama
Huh???

Are you retarded? In what school of economics does that make even remote sense??

You have just proven yourself dumb as shit with this incompetent comment. Now you know why you have failed in life. It isn't the democrats fault, it is your fault. You are just dumb.
You’re trying to discuss economics with Trumpsters. While I admire your patience, I hope you aren’t expecting them to be either honest or accurately informed.
LOL, “Trumpsters”, if they hurt your feelings so much, stop reading their posts, or do you just like playing a BROKEN RECORD on the Internet?
If my posts hurt your feelings so much, maybe you should not read them.

If you continue to read them, you'll just have to get over them. I don't care either way.
I don’t anymore , read one, read them all, unless of course you tee up a “FLAME ME” softball that’s just too good to resist.

Anyways, your 15 minutes are up. Peace out.

Wait, if memory serves, Wasn’t Donny openly calling for the Fed to ease Monetary Policy during his first 2 years in office?
A. To cover for his mistakes.

B. Ease it to where? Interest rates were already at historic lows.
Ease it where? If memory serves, Trump was calling for both quantitative and qualitative easing. I honestly don’t think he knew the difference and just wanted the Fed to “Do whatever it is you financial wizards do to make Presidents look good”.
Adding more to the deficit? I thought you were against that.

In 2016 Obama had ~ $550B annual Deficit.
Trump took over and ran that up to $1.1 Trillion/year in 2020 before covid. Doubling the annual deficit. Then Trump fucked up everything Covid on an epic scale and the US need to spend/waste Trillions of dollars just so its people can survive.
The entire situation was exacerbated by Trump's failed covid response, resulting in hundreds of thousands of needless deaths, and Trillions in wasted stimulus.

When Trump took over he immediately ramped up spending BIG TIME and passed huge tax cuts that greatly added to the deficit, BUT gave little economic benefit. This gave the economy a small pop, but Trump never achieved 3% annual growth and GDP was barely better than Obama. The Trump economy was barely better than the Obama economy and the numbers prove this.
FACTS:

George W Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surpluss and turned that into total doom with mega deficits. Trump inherited an ~$550B annual deficit and turned that into absolute bankruptcy. Trump ran ~$3.5 Trillion annual deficit in 2020.

Biden is spending a lot, BUT Trump completely bankrupted America beyond anything we have ever seen before (even worse than Bush).

View attachment 494929

View attachment 494930View attachment 494930

Obama GDP vs Trump GDP:

View attachment 494935
Dub ya-6 trillion in 8 years
Zero- 9 trillion in 8 years
Orange man-7 trillion in 4 years
Installed invalid- 3 trillion in 4 months

Last edited:

What "mistakes?" Trump had 4.5% GDP growth in Q3 2018. Obammy never cracked 3% in 8 years (and I love how the Nazi banker flat out lied with that graph.)

The Trump economy was so good that your country had to launch a biological attack on America to derail it.
The graph is 100% fact.
That is the problem, you don't like what it says, so you ignore it.
Those numbers are directly from the US Bureau of economic analysis.
They are 100% and there is no debating that. You just don't like what they say... typical Trumper stupidity, that is why you are a total sheep.

You are embarrassing yourself right now.

US GDP presidents.png

Wait, if memory serves, Wasn’t Donny openly calling for the Fed to ease Monetary Policy during his first 2 years in office?

Ease it where? If memory serves, Trump was calling for both quantitative and qualitative easing. I honestly don’t think he knew the difference and just wanted the Fed to “Do whatever it is you financial wizards do to make Presidents look good”.
I AM, do you have a reading disorder to go along with your chronic integrity deficiency?

What "mistakes?" Trump had 4.5% GDP growth in Q3 2018. Obammy never cracked 3% in 8 years (and I love how the Nazi banker flat out lied with that graph.)

The Trump economy was so good that your country had to launch a biological attack on America to derail it.
The graph is 100% fact.
That is the problem, you don't like what it says, so you ignore it.
Those numbers are directly from the US Bureau of economic analysis.
They are 100% and there is no debating that. You just don't like what they say... typical Trumper stupidity, that is why you are a total sheep.

You are embarrassing yourself right now.

View attachment 494963
So tell us and be specific how did the anti fracking, anti drilling, anti pipeline, anti business president Obama do it?

I AM, do you have a reading disorder to go along with your chronic integrity deficiency?
You change directions so fast I'm surprised you don't have chronic whiplash.

There's no discussing with someone who changes his/her position moment to moment, so you have yourself a nice weekend.

I'm expressing my opinion. You are not required to agree with it.
I'm actually asking your opinion here on the topic. Are you agreeing with the OP, or just attacking Trumpsters again?

You change directions so fast I'm surprised you don't have chronic whiplash.

There's no discussing with someone who changes his/her position moment to moment, so you have yourself a nice weekend.
K, thanks for the feedback, in the future I’ll try to use smaller words so you don’t get confused or maybe I’ll just start adding pictures and writing them in crayon…..

You have a nice weekend as well.

I'm actually asking your opinion here on the topic. Are you agreeing with the OP, or just attacking Trumpsters again?
I agree for the most part. And I'm commiserating with the OP.

My post was to him. I suppose I could take the extra steps of IM'ing him so that I'm not hurting any feelings, but I'm just not motivated enough to so.

I was hoping to see what you disagreed with. I personally think that spending another six trillion dollars will devalue the dollar to a pretty extreme amount. A fifteen dollar minimum wage would seem be feasible within five years by doing this.
My post was to him. I suppose I could take the extra steps of IM'ing him so that I'm not hurting any feelings, but I'm just not motivated enough to so.
Yeah... If you put it in the public, the public will likely say something if so motivated to do so. For example... I don't believe the sins of one president excuses the sins of another.

I understand that you would prefer if I didn't post to you when you are attacking trumpsters. And honestly I don't really mind so much when you do... It's only when you support people unworthy of it while doing so that I'm going to say something. If that hurts your feelings... You should take those extra steps.

Who slurps up the lions share of deficit spending...yes mooching Democrats that's who. :eusa_hand: Now try to find a Dem who's voted for tax or spending cuts in the past 40 years. There I destroyed Banker morons posts.

I was hoping to see what you disagreed with. I personally think that spending another six trillion dollars will devalue the dollar to a pretty extreme amount. A fifteen dollar minimum wage would seem be feasible within five years by doing this.
Yeah... If you put it in the public, the public will likely say something if so motivated to do so. For example... I don't believe the sins of one president excuses the sins of another.

I understand that you would prefer if I didn't post to you when you are attacking trumpsters. And honestly I don't really mind so much when you do... It's only when you support people unworthy of it while doing so that I'm going to say something. If that hurts your feelings... You should take those extra steps.
Super!

You don't seem to understand the whole point of the thread.

Nobody is questioning Biden's current deficit.
The point is the current deficit has been made substantially worse because of the failure of Trump.
On top of that Trump never had a great economy as he never achieved 3% growth annually, then Trump misplayed covid badly and passed off a bankrupt country to Biden.

You are the typical, defend the Republicans for their insane mega failures (which are substantially worse than any failures of Obama or Biden) and then overly criticize the dems for their mistakes. All the while claiming to be an independent, which you are not if you can't recognize that Trump and Bush fucked up a lot more than Obama/Biden.

Trump took over and ran that up to $1.1 Trillion/year in 2020 before covid. Doubling the annual deficit. Then Trump fucked up everything Covid on an epic scale and the US need to spend/waste Trillions of dollars just so its people can survive.
The entire situation was exacerbated by Trump's failed covid response, resulting in hundreds of thousands of needless deaths, and Trillions in wasted stimulus.

When Trump took over he immediately ramped up spending BIG TIME and passed huge tax cuts that greatly added to the deficit, BUT gave little economic benefit. This gave the economy a small pop, but Trump never achieved 3% annual growth and GDP was barely better than Obama. The Trump economy was barely better than the Obama economy and the numbers prove this.
FACTS:

George W Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surpluss and turned that into total doom with mega deficits. Trump inherited an ~$550B annual deficit and turned that into absolute bankruptcy. Trump ran ~$3.5 Trillion annual deficit in 2020.

Biden is spending a lot, BUT Trump completely bankrupted America beyond anything we have ever seen before (even worse than Bush).

View attachment 494929

I would add that while Biden is spending, he's raising taxes to pay for it.

Republicans spend like there's no tomorrow and cut taxes to make it even worse.

Republicans seem to believe they don't have to pay for what they buy.

FACTS:

View attachment 494929

I would add that while Biden is spending, he's raising taxes to pay for it.

Republicans spend like there's no tomorrow and cut taxes to make it even worse.

Republicans seem to believe they don't have to pay for what they buy.
The problem is, Biden isn’t “raising taxes to pay for it”, he’s proposing to raise taxes but not NEARLY enough to “pay for it”, haven’t you seen the deficit projections on his proposed budget? They’re HIGHER than the deficits under the Trump Administration and not by a little and if history is any guide those projections are LOW.

All that to say the GDP was better under Trump than the magic negro?
I guess you have problems with reading comprehension...

Trump barely had better GDP than Obama, but Trump spent way way more and bankrupted the country.

Our current deficit problem is a result of Trump's total failure as a president.
He spent it on QE's interest under Obama
Huh???

Are you retarded? In what school of economics does that make even remote sense??

You have just proven yourself dumb as shit with this incompetent comment. Now you know why you have failed in life. It isn't the democrats fault, it is your fault. You are just dumb.
So Trump didn't have to pay the interest on Obama's and Janet's QE 1,2 and 3?
No you dumb fucking moron.
You don't even know what QE is...
You have a lot of homework to do retard.
Who doesn't know what QE is you political hack.
Obviously you retard if you think the US government pays intrest on QE !!!!!

AHAHAHA!!!!!!

Trump supporters are just dumb. You people are the failures of society, the under-performers.

You people blame everyone else for your problems, instead of accepting reality: you are stupid and a total sheep.

You're surprised?

These are people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

No one should be surprised with their stupidity and how proud they are to be so stupid.

Forum List

Back