Trump Is Starting To Get On My Nerves

We have chickenshit voters on the left, supporting corrupt, inept leadership because they're convinced that Republicans are evil fascists who must be stopped at all costs!

And we have chickenshit voters on the right, supporting unhinged, authoritarian douchebags, because they're convinced the Democrats are pure evil and must be stopped at all costs!

Just say no.
Be afraid! Be very afraid!!!

She lost. Who cares if she got 40 million votes in Cali and Trump got zero? It does not matter.

Its like saying you had more yards in a football game, so you really won…Those are not the rules.
Do not dismiss the psychological effect that the outcome can have on people though. I don't want the Democrats to win the popular vote so that they can smugly say they have the opinion of the people behind them even if they lose the election. I want to decisively win the popular vote AND the electoral college so that there is no question what the will of the people is. That will help give our President the best possible advantage to govern productively.

Do not dismiss the psychological effect that the outcome can have on people though. I don't want the Democrats to win the popular vote so that they can smugly say they have the opinion of the people behind them even if they lose the election. I want to decisively win the popular vote AND the electoral college so that there is no question what the will of the people is. That will give our President the best possible advantage to govern productively.

Valid point.

If it was the popular vote wins, then all Presidential campaigns would employ different strategies.

They would never need to go to the bottom 25 states or so in population.

She lost. Who cares if she got 40 million votes in Cali and Trump got zero? It does not matter.

Its like saying you had more yards in a football game, so you really won…Those are not the rules.
Peevish PV

What none of our Low-IQ Influencers will point out is that Shrillary didn't get 50% of the Popular Vote. So if that decided things, the election would have been thrown into the House, where Trump would have won by about 30 to 20

what ??? OP, are you telling me that Fauci was wrong all the time when Trump and the GOP said Fauci was wrong but DEMS and MSM kept saying Fauci was the next Hippocrates :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

His current campaign does not suggest this is accurate.

My cat would be a major improvement over Biden or Trump

Indeed, we do.
I can't argue that DeSantis is a great campaigner. He isn’t. That doesn't mean he would not be a damn good or even great President.

Basically DeSantis on the campaign trail is Trump light. He's simply dwarfed by Trump. Those Republicans who dislike Trump’s overbearing obnoxiousness are moving toward Niki Haley. Trump supporters see DeSantis as a typical politician and not a real fighter like Trump. I live in Florida and I realize DeSantis gets stuff done without all the noise and commotion that Trump generates. DeSantis is in my opinion the best governor Florida has had in the half century I have lived here.

Trump did a good job as President until the Chinese lab released the COVID virus by accident or on purpose.

Trump's Top 10 Accomplishments of 2020​

Not that I would ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances vote for a dim..... Unless the Republican had two horns and a tail..... Even then, I would have to re-examine my morals..

I digress. Trump is way ahead in polling but he seems to insist on taking cheap shots at my Governor. Who, I would frankly rather see as the Republican nominee. But I'm okay with Trump. If he'd just learn to shut the hell up once in a while.

Exhibit A

-- Confronted with this, Fauci now says he Made a Freudian Typo and that he was wrong at the time to say it was a "fact."

All of this is creating some blowback for Donald Trump, who effectively made Anthony Fauci the President-in-Fact for a year, and later bestowed upon him a Presidential Commendation for his great service.

Donald Trump is frank and forthright in admitting that if there were any mistakes made, they were all made by (checks notes) Ron "DeSanctimonious."

I know people make excuses for Trump's cowardly, weakling failure to step up to Fauci and Brix and tell them NO! The country was in a panic, they'll say. He's a germophobe. Fauci and Brix "played" him.

(The very stable genius seems to get "played" by leftwingers an awful lot.)

Okay, suppose I excuse his Chicken Little act in 2020-2021:

What excuses his shameless, remorseless lying now?

Is just everything acceptable if Trump does it?

H/T Ace

But CBD is a despicable coward

Thank you. I know that was difficult for you.

Please see the last quote in my signature.

In fact, all humans are irrational beings who are emotionally not intellectually guided. This is why science is so important.
As you singling out dems, all studies show the emotion response to stimuli is much strong in conservatives.
Not all humans are irrational. But tell me is it rational to makes laws that only law abiding citizens will obey?
Example gun laws. Will banning firearms prevent a criminal from using a gun?

Do not dismiss the psychological effect that the outcome can have on people though. I don't want the Democrats to win the popular vote so that they can smugly say they have the opinion of the people behind them even if they lose the election. I want to decisively win the popular vote AND the electoral college so that there is no question what the will of the people is.
Tell that to Trump and the January 6 terrorists who refuse to accept the will of the people.

Valid point.

If it was the popular vote wins, then all Presidential campaigns would employ different strategies.

They would never need to go to the bottom 25 states or so in population.
If we went by popular vote, nobody would campaign in more than 5 or 6 very large populated areas. States like Wyoming, Vermont, Alaska, the Dakotas et al would be completely ignored by all presidential candidates. The population of Los Angeles County alone is larger than the population in 40 of the 50 states.
Tell that to Trump and the January 6 terrorists who refuse to accept the will of the people.
And yet another non-sequitur post that is so ignorant it doesn't justify a response.

Not that I would ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances vote for a dim..... Unless the Republican had two horns and a tail..... Even then, I would have to re-examine my morals..

I digress. Trump is way ahead in polling but he seems to insist on taking cheap shots at my Governor. Who, I would frankly rather see as the Republican nominee. But I'm okay with Trump. If he'd just learn to shut the hell up once in a while.

Exhibit A

-- Confronted with this, Fauci now says he Made a Freudian Typo and that he was wrong at the time to say it was a "fact."

All of this is creating some blowback for Donald Trump, who effectively made Anthony Fauci the President-in-Fact for a year, and later bestowed upon him a Presidential Commendation for his great service.

Donald Trump is frank and forthright in admitting that if there were any mistakes made, they were all made by (checks notes) Ron "DeSanctimonious."

I know people make excuses for Trump's cowardly, weakling failure to step up to Fauci and Brix and tell them NO! The country was in a panic, they'll say. He's a germophobe. Fauci and Brix "played" him.

H/T Ace

welcome to the party! Drinks are over there (points…over there).

Not everyone who votes for trump necessarily likes trump, it’s just that in the face of the alternative….people will vote for him.

I live in Florida and I realize DeSantis gets stuff done without all the noise and commotion that Trump generates. DeSantis is in my opinion the best governor Florida has had in the half century I have lived here.

Again, it is easy to get things done when you party has a super majority and will basically pass any bill you ask them to

Exhibit A

H/T Ace

Trump may be a bigger disaster than Biden BECAUSE he won’t do anything against the Globalist Fascists and their democrat Party flying monkeys

Exhibit A

H/T Ace

He's only just starting to get on your nerves now? Where have you been for the last eight years or so?

You seem to think my not agreeing with something you said means I didn't see it.. I think we covered it. It will be interesting to see who Trump picks. I fear it will be someone like Haley who I like personally but have no interest in being President
Love to see mental-midget wrestling.

Trump is garbage. His supporters act like garbage. Both of you embody this. Neither of you can be honest if your life depended on it.

One of you thinks Cruz and Trump are friends. They’re not. Cruz says very little because of the cult and thinks he has a future run in him. As for you...the VP gives you the inside lane in the next election. It’s politics 101. You have to do something with it but it’s the best advantage you can get to launch your presidential campaign.

Forum List

Back