Trump is shrewd

Trump has many qualities:

1. Stands up for what's right. At least what he thinks is right, and from my angle I pretty well agree.

2. America first. I truly believe that.

3. Bluntly honest.

4. Often exaggerates the truth.

5. Tells PC to get fucked..

6. Understands psychology & sociology.

7. A baby and thin skinned. Somewhat immature.

8. Very shrewd, but not perfect.

9. Big mouth.

10. Ten pound balls.

11. Energizer Bunny.

12. Knows how to get shit done.

13. Asshole. Sometimes he's a real asshole.

14. Knows how to treat people, while he won't settle for second best. He knows how to effectively delegate. That's common for billionaires in the hotel business.. That said, if you cross him see pretty much everything above.

15. Nuts. Nutty anyway. That's not necessarily a bad trait, and often is a good one for leadership. Patton and Churchill are good examples.

Also, they are completely disingenuous. If they cared at all about the issue they are kneeling over, they would be spending their money in ways that actually promote those causes rather than deliberately trying to piss people off.
Just think Avatar the spirit works in mysterious ways. I recall about twenty years ago a woman that tried to get me to come paint a football team logo on her basement wall. I told her it was not something I would generally paint and she pleaded with me and offered me enough to make a fairly sizable house payment or even buy a used car if I would do it. I thought to myself then it seemed a bit paganish to be worshiping a football team like that. To have logo's of this team on everything from stickers on her car to the coats they wore but didn't say anything. I asked her if she was related to a team member of something and she said "No, we just love our football. We never miss a game". This gal was so desperate she came back again where I was working on a job with pictures of their house and the wall she wanted the logo on. The house was probably sixties ranch style that needed a full paint job on the exterior which her generous offer to have me paint her wall would have paid for but instead of doing that they wanted a logo of a football team??? It made no sense to me at the time.

Shrewd? I mourn the loss of maturity and statesmanship.

Perhaps if you guys weren't so busy kneeling in protest...
Kneeling in protest represents a non-violent form of protest. The American way. Why are you so upset by people excerising their constitutionally protected rights as Americans?

Ingratitude is obnoxious. People whining about being oppressed when they make millions of dollars playing a game once a week for part of the year is not really going to cause me to respect them.

The can do and say as they please. But as long as they act like stupid, self centered, ingrates I'm going to call them on it.

Also, they are completely disingenuous. If they cared at all about the issue they are kneeling over, they would be spending their money in ways that actually promote those causes rather than deliberately trying to piss people off.
You can't have it both ways. Should NFL players march in a Black Lives Matter rally, you and others who hold similarly myopic attitudes would brand them as, well, fill in the blank. You'd find a way to demonize them while you trivialize them.

They should be trivialized. They are complaining about being oppressed by the country that allows them the freedom to play a game once a week for millions of dollars.

And their solution to this non existent oppression is to protest a song that represents our ability to overcome oppression and be free of bondage. That's like protesting water for being dry. It's stupid and asinine.

Rather than actually create a dialogue or use the resources they've been blessed with to create and further a dialogue to address their alleged problem, they've decided to agitate to deliberately piss people off.

They could heal but they would rather divide.

No. They shouldn't be taken seriously. They aren't serious

Kneeling in protest represents a non-violent form of protest. The American way. Why are you so upset by people excerising their constitutionally protected rights as Americans?

Ingratitude is obnoxious. People whining about being oppressed when they make millions of dollars playing a game once a week for part of the year is not really going to cause me to respect them.

The can do and say as they please. But as long as they act like stupid, self centered, ingrates I'm going to call them on it.

You can't have it both ways. Should NFL players march in a Black Lives Matter rally, you and others who hold similarly myopic attitudes would brand them as, well, fill in the blank. You'd find a way to demonize them while you trivialize them.

They should be trivialized. They are complaining about being oppressed by the country that allows them the freedom to play a game once a week for millions of dollars.

And their solution to this non existent oppression is to protest a song that represents our ability to overcome oppression and be free of bondage. That's like protesting water for being dry. It's stupid and asinine.

Rather than actually create a dialogue or use the resources they've been blessed with to create and further a dialogue to address their alleged problem, they've decided to agitate to deliberately piss people off.

The wealthy cede their first amendment rights?

The oppressive is non-existent? To you and your fellows maybe, but it is very real in the Black community. You choose to trivialize it as non-existent.

They choose the platform that brings attention to it. The song is a means to an end.

Protests are not polite. They are intended to draw attention.

The oppressive is non-existent? To you and your fellows maybe, but it is very real in the Black community. You choose to trivialize it as non-existent.

They choose the platform that brings attention to it. The song is a means to an end.

They draw offensive attention and their message is lost. How is that a positive?
I pay no attention to the views of those who are disrespectful.
The leftist is always concerned with someone being offended yet purposefully offends others to make a point. Point lost.

They draw offensive attention and their message is lost. How is that a positive?
I pay no attention to the views of those who are disrespectful.
The leftist is always concerned with someone being offended yet purposefully offends others to make a point. Point lost.
If the football players disrespected the flag, your sensitivity might be justified. They did not bring the flag off the flagpole. They did not drag it through the dirt. They did not set fire to it. They did not carry on disturbing the Anthem or the fan's chance to sing while they ordered another beer.

No. They knelt.

Some Conservatives and Trumpian love to call Liberals snowflakes and claim we are 'butt hurt'. They say too many people play the victim card and whine over perceived offenses.

And the players knelt.

This little OP has been sour about President Trump since Crooked H thought she didn't lie about Benghazi. Sad!

This little OP has been sour about President Trump since Crooked H thought she didn't lie about Benghazi. Sad!
Beating dead horses and distracting with cultural wedge issues. The Trump Doctrine. How terribly sad.
Is that you repeating the same tired hate about Trump last what now? Two years already!?

giphy.gif

So if all of the team kneeled down and prayed your good with it? Be careful how you answer.

If they really want to protest, they should refuse to play.

So if all of the team kneeled down and prayed your good with it? Be careful how you answer.

They should donate their salaries for one year to poor black communities...cue the crickets.

Beating dead horses and distracting with cultural wedge issues. The Trump Doctrine. How terribly sad.
Is that you repeating the same tired hate about Trump last what now? Two years already!?

giphy.gif
So long as the huckster buffoon feeds the machine, he will reap the whirlwind.

Do you expect me to show respect for a reality show host? Hardy har har!

giphy.gif
So long as the huckster buffoon feeds the machine, he will reap the whirlwind.

Do you expect me to show respect for a reality show host? Hardy har har!
In your sad little fake utopia you think anything about Trump ahaha... You snowflakes never give up the title. Then resort to envying at the fact he also succeeded on television, movies, and of course being an entrepreneur.

Dang good answer!

They should donate their salaries for one year to poor black communities...cue the crickets.
Another good answer!

Forum List

Back