Trump is right to weaponize the DOJ

Well first bubba, as commander in chief, you notify people with a need to know who protect this company. That’s part if your oath of office. Well, did you take that oath when in the military ? We fking did.

Who's military were you in? Iran? Or North Korea?

you forgot to add the link to back up that claim,,

I have asked before,, did he have the only copies or were other copies avalable??

if he had the only copy I could see why the library if congress would want a copy if it,,

Read 793e. Failure to return documents is a felony.

You haven’t backed up your claim.

Your question about copies is completely irrelevant. Whether they were copies or originals, it’s a felony regardless.

So kaz, how about either providing a link to your claim "You specifically said you don't care what Democrat Biden did, fucking liar" or admitting you lied.

I quoted you repeatedly. Others saw it. At this point your total dishonesty is clear and clearly intentional. I've repeatedly posted your lies and you repeatedly keep asking where the quotes are. I got it, you're a shemale totally devoid of male organs. Got it

how do you know everything that hes said ir told the courts??

its pretty clear the courts dont care or consider what hes said,,

Filings are public. So if he filed a motion, or response, it would be public. All the other documents have been. The indictment is online. So are all the motions. So find where he said it. Should be easy. Not a Truth Social post. But the motion to the Court.

Filings are public. So if he filed a motion, or response, it would be public. All the other documents have been. The indictment is online. So are all the motions. So find where he said it. Should be easy. Not a Truth Social post. But the motion to the Court.

And if it were Biden, no explanation would be required. We know that because BIDEN DID IT and you didn't give a shit

After what he's been through, I don't blame him a bit. In this case, revenge is a good thing. There will be lots of cheers if he arrests those on the other side.

---Former President Trump told his supporters earlier this year he would be their “retribution” if reelected. He told supporters last week he would direct the Justice Department (DOJ) to investigate “every Marxist prosecutor in America.” And Trump over the weekend vowed to “root out … the radical-left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country.”---

You have an extremely childish immature attitude. Weaponizing the DOJ is never a good thing. No matter how you justify it

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
youre forgetting the courts no allowing him to give evidence in the fraud case,,

they dont tell you when they dont allow something,,

I quoted you repeatedly. Others saw it. At this point your total dishonesty is clear and clearly intentional. I've repeatedly posted your lies and you repeatedly keep asking where the quotes are. I got it, you're a shemale totally devoid of male organs. Got it

No, you have not. No where on this thread did I say ""You specifically said you don't care what Democrat Biden did, fucking liar"

By "politicians," WinterBorn meant Republicans. Democrats are above the law, so it didn't apply to Biden.

Note the dickless coward Winterborn runs away every time it's brought up

IT WAS LEGAL FOR TRUMP TO TAKE THEM

and he wants to prosecute him anyway because the law. WTF???

You got all that from me saying Trump should be prosecuted if he broke the law? That is some serious bullshit you are spewing.

Now show the part where Biden can take them as Senator and Veep and keep them in his garage.

Hypocrisy is the constant companion of Democrats
That is another issue. When Biden was made aware that those docs were there he went out of his way to get them returned.

Trump did the opposite on steroids.

Had Trump returned the docs in a timely manner we would not be having this discussion

Forum List

Back