Trump is reportedly furious that A-listers like Lady Gaga and Tom Hanks are performing at Biden's inauguration

The bbc have just shown trumpy landing in Florida. It would have been nice if Pres Joe had started ripping up his legacy before he had landed but never mind.
Its a shame that we still hear the voices of America hating authoritarian crazies while the task of reconstruction begins.

Trump is technically still president until noon.

The bbc have just shown trumpy landing in Florida. It would have been nice if Pres Joe had started ripping up his legacy before he had landed but never mind.
Its a shame that we still hear the voices of America hating authoritarian crazies while the task of reconstruction begins.

Trump is technically still president until noon.
Noon Eastern time which is in twelve minutes.

In classic fashion, Donald spends his final hours whining about Joe's star-studded lineup. :cool-45:
  • President Trump is furious that top A-list celebrities are performing at Biden's inaugural, the Washington Post reports.
  • Tom Hanks is hosting an inaugural special on Wednesday featuring Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Timberlake, and more.
  • Dozens of top singers and celebrities refused to perform at Trump's inauguration in 2017.
Sounds like bullshit.

You Trumpettes just haven't grasped how petty this man is.
We have thousands of examples of his pettiness on camera and by Tweet ...
But keep those Orange colored glasses on. ;)

31OUopHGgwL.jpg
No one cares about Hollywood morons except for superficial leftist idiots like you.

In classic fashion, Donald spends his final hours whining about Joe's star-studded lineup. :cool-45:
  • President Trump is furious that top A-list celebrities are performing at Biden's inaugural, the Washington Post reports.
  • Tom Hanks is hosting an inaugural special on Wednesday featuring Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Timberlake, and more.
  • Dozens of top singers and celebrities refused to perform at Trump's inauguration in 2017.

99,99% of A- celebrities are perverse sexual deviant satanic trash.
Never heard the word 'Adrenochrom'?

So? That steaming pile of orange shit is Florida's problem now.

There is a new President and yet there are some who remain focused on Trump. What does that tell you about those people?

So? That steaming pile of orange shit is Florida's problem now.

Happily, we're not going to need to talk about him at least for the next few months.

Trump_Lower_Trash-Garbage.gif

Trump is reportedly furious .
reportedly???
reportedly by whom? still more anonymous sources? I doubt if trump could give 2 shits who performs there. I doubt is comes as no surprise as these liberal loons were campaigning for Biden in the 1st place

All that I want to know is who decides on who gets to sing at these political gatherings because at the end of the day, I don't care who runs for president, drops out eventually, wins, loses, etc. What makes my blood boil over is seeing my favorite singers be constantly overlooked. One person who I don't believe has ever once turned down an invitation is Alison Krauss. The big question is has there ever once been one with her name on it or is it truly for real that certain brain trains in Washington D.C. can only travel so far a distance?

God bless you and Alison and my other favorites who are still here always!!!

Holly (a fan of Alison since 1994)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back