Trump Is Outlasting COVID

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Look, we all know that the Democrats used COVID to try to get rid of Trump. After all, they hated him from the beginning, calling him a Russian plant, falsifying a dossier, falsely impeaching him, and now falsely saying he is responsible for Jan 6th which was not an insurrection as they falsely claim. But their punishing Americans with COVID restrictions from Democrat controlled States is starting to run thin for those exposed to these mandates.

Now COVID (with it's latest variant Omicron) is doing exactly what Trump said it would. Go away. So...The Democrats used a FLU, politicized the response and now have angry Americans resisting their tyrannical mandates. Trump is winning, Biden and the Democrats are losing.

Look, we all know that the Democrats used COVID to try to get rid of Trump. After all, they hated him from the beginning, calling him a Russian plant, falsifying a dossier, falsely impeaching him, and now falsely saying he is responsible for Jan 6th which was not an insurrection as they falsely claim. But their punishing Americans with COVID restrictions from Democrat controlled States is starting to run thin for those exposed to these mandates.

Now COVID (with it's latest variant Omicron) is doing exactly what Trump said it would. Go away. So...The Democrats used a FLU, politicized the response and now have angry Americans resisting their tyrannical mandates. Trump is winning, Biden and the Democrats are losing.
Link to your BS please.

Link to your BS please.
That you have never heard of any of that is not a surprise. Maybe you should refrain from posting on a political forum because you are ignorant as Hell. I'd have to provide hundreds of links. I'm not going to waste my time. Read my post and look shit up for yourself, I'm not paid to be your teacher.

That you have never heard of any of that is not a surprise. Maybe you should refrain from posting on a political forum because you are ignorant as Hell. I'd have to provide hundreds of links. I'm not going to waste my time. Read my post and look shit up for yourself, I'm not paid to be your teacher.
Now this guy gets mad. Calm down. At least I post an OP by forum rules.

Even McConnell said that Trump is responsible for Jan 6.

The flu doesn't kill people the way covid has.

Trump said it would disappear in February of 2020. I don't think he meant that it would last THIS long.

Now this guy gets mad. Calm down. At least I post an OP by forum rules.
You called my OP BS and asked ME to prove you're wrong! That's an INSULT! You have no rebuttal, you try to derail, accuse me of not following rules and now I'm not supposed to be 'mad?' You are really a piece of work.

You called my OP BS and asked ME to prove you're wrong! That's an INSULT! You have no rebuttal, you try to derail, accuse me of not following rules and now I'm not supposed to be 'mad?' You are really a piece of work.

Well, I also think that your opinion is BS, as reflected on a lot of posts you've put on these boards with it. This is just yet another example of the BS you post. And yeah, OKFine is right, if you are the OP, you're supposed to post a link to back up your bullshit.

BTW......................the reason Trump is outlasting COVID is because he was vaccinated, he even got the booster shot.

(see? It's not too hard to post a link to back up your claims, you should try it sometime, because then MAYBE people will believe the crap you're trying to lay down.)

Well, I also think that your opinion is BS, as reflected on a lot of posts you've put on these boards with it. This is just yet another example of the BS you post. And yeah, OKFine is right, if you are the OP, you're supposed to post a link to back up your bullshit.

BTW......................the reason Trump is outlasting COVID is because he was vaccinated, he even got the booster shot.

(see? It's not too hard to post a link to back up your claims, you should try it sometime, because then MAYBE people will believe the crap you're trying to lay down.)
So report my OP to the mods, Karen. Trump is outlasting Biden because he is not half brain dead like Biden.

So report my OP to the mods, Karen. Trump is outlasting Biden because he is not half brain dead like Biden.

Your title says that Trump is outlasting COVID. I simply pointed out that the reason Trump is outlasting COVID is because he's been vaccinated and has had a booster shot. You didn't say he was outlasting Biden until I pointed out that Trump has been vaccinated. You originally stated COVID, not Biden.

But then again, I'm used to you changing horses in midstream, especially when your original premise is shown to not hold water. Keep up the good work at being mildly entertaining.

Your title says that Trump is outlasting COVID. I simply pointed out that the reason Trump is outlasting COVID is because he's been vaccinated and has had a booster shot. You didn't say he was outlasting Biden until I pointed out that Trump has been vaccinated. You originally stated COVID, not Biden.

But then again, I'm used to you changing horses in midstream, especially when your original premise is shown to not hold water. Keep up the good work at being mildly entertaining.
Yeah, I'm not responsible for your lack of comprehension. Stop blaming everyone else for your shortcomings.

Forum List

Back