Trump is now the blame for the 'border crisis'

President signs after congress creates.
President signs after congress creates.
Constitutionally yes... But not really.

Not to mention... Just signing it makes you accountable for it.

Not to mention... Just signing it makes you accountable for it.
And all the names on the bill.

You posted a proposal to congress, not a signed bill.

That Wuhan money was actually hidden in a secondary entity and signed off solely by Fauci.

Wuhan money was never an issue until it hit the fan and republicans started looking.

And all the names on the bill.

You posted a proposal to congress, not a signed bill.

That Wuhan money was actually hidden in a secondary entity and signed off solely by Fauci.

Wuhan money was never an issue until it hit the fan and republicans started looking.
Fauci, Trump's celebrated man for his entire term? All four years... Wow almost none of Trump's people lasted 4 years.

It's easy to pin the blame on the Orange Turd. Plus abortion. Plus an improving economy. Plus E. Jean Carroll. Plus 91 indictments. Plus being an Orange Turd.
Good luck getting voters to give "Too Old Joe" their vote in November.

1706378317029.jpeg
...I love my criminal druggie son.

Trump is pressuring house Republicans to kill the bipartisan border deal in the Senate so that he can blame Biden for it. The problem is that by killing the deal the problem is now his fault.

Trump doesn't give a crap about America, just himself.

P.S. He also is hoping for a recession (his words not mine).
Liberal open border bleeping about trump “killing” a bad deal between biden and RINO’s in the senate reminds me of a scene from the movie “The man who shot Liberty Valence”

In it Strother Martin is trying to drum up anger against Jimmy Stewart for killing the most feared and hated man it in town - Lee Marvin

But the men in the bar were having none of it

Finally John Wayne had heard enough and threw Strother Martin out into the street by the seat of his pants

Thats the same reaction libs will get as they mourn the death of a bad immigration bill

That’s because Mike Johnson and McConnell and Trump are playing politics… and you’re supporting that gameplay.
That's why they are politicians.
Take the step and then keep going… it’s better than nothing.
With the negotiators not willing to let anyone see what they've come up with, after quite some time, your 'better than nothing' statement is rather idiotic.

That's why they are politicians.

With the negotiators not willing to let anyone see what they've come up with, after quite some time, your 'better than nothing' statement is rather idiotic.
You think the negotiators aren’t letting anybody see the plan? Where did you get that piece of intel from??

Liberal open border bleeping about trump “killing” a bad deal between biden and RINO’s in the senate reminds me of a scene from the movie “The man who shot Liberty Valence”

In it Strother Martin is trying to drum up anger against Jimmy Stewart for killing the most feared and hated man it in town - Lee Marvin

Finally John Wayne had heard enough and threw Strother Martin out into the street by the seat of his pants

Thats the same reaction libs will get as they mourn the death of a bad immigration bill
So you don’t want to limit the ability to claim asylum?

That’s a big part of what this bill does

If Trump gets in the way of the legislation, yes, he is to blame, and the American people know it.

Trump is now the blame for the 'border crisis'​

Why are you calling it a bad deal? Have you read it?

Forum List

Back