Trump is now free to go full Gutter on Hillary

Well the gloves are off you Dem's just remember you started this shit. Hillary and the Democrats have gone full gutter on Trump so Trump is now free to go full gutter on Hillary and Bill.

Nothing is off the table, not Hillary defending a rapist who raped a 12 year old girl. Not Bill sticking a cigar into an interns vagina then sucking on it. You want to go there then lets go there. Not Hillary repeatedly destroying the reputation of women (plural) Bill humped like a dog in heat. Trump can go there now, on national tv during a debate. Its time to drag the Clinton's filth out into the daylight for all to see.

Bring it on

Hillary was the victim, the jilted wife

Trump is the one bragging about groping women

Hillary a victim :laugh:

Well the gloves are off you Dem's just remember you started this shit. Hillary and the Democrats have gone full gutter on Trump so Trump is now free to go full gutter on Hillary and Bill.

Nothing is off the table, not Hillary defending a rapist who raped a 12 year old girl. Not Bill sticking a cigar into an interns vagina then sucking on it. You want to go there then lets go there. Not Hillary repeatedly destroying the reputation of women (plural) Bill humped like a dog in heat. Trump can go there now, on national tv during a debate. Its time to drag the Clinton's filth out into the daylight for all to see.

Go for it and please note Donald Trump comments were from 2005 the same year he married wife number three... Yeah really go for it and also remember Trump has been in the gutter since the primaries when he insulted Ted Cruz and Ted Cruz family!

You want to go back 10, 20 years and dig shit up Trump will love that, plenty of Clinton filth to be aired from that far back.

Same for Trump and you know it too!

Blame the Clinton's all you want but Donald John Trump words and past have been public knowledge all this time and now you are shocked it is being used against him?

Shit dig all you want on the Clinton's because nothing you show me will surprise me because Bill Clinton is a fucking dog just like Donald John Trump and before you write " Rapist " and other stuff like that, well remember there have been accusations against Trump!

Trump rape accusations are a complete fraud, as are frankly, Bill's. The fact is, many women want to have sex with these influential people... and of course Bill is a violent guy at that.

Holy shit!

Look I am never going to defend Bill Clinton and the moment you see me doing it when it come to his sexual past, well fuck that shit!

Both men have been accused and been proven to be pieces of shit...

I have no love for either men and fuck Hillary... ( No, I do not mean bend her over and give a hard fuck )

Go for it and please note Donald Trump comments were from 2005 the same year he married wife number three... Yeah really go for it and also remember Trump has been in the gutter since the primaries when he insulted Ted Cruz and Ted Cruz family!

You want to go back 10, 20 years and dig shit up Trump will love that, plenty of Clinton filth to be aired from that far back.

Blame the Clinton's all you want but Donald John Trump words and past have been public knowledge all this time and now you are shocked it is being used against him?

Shit dig all you want on the Clinton's because nothing you show me will surprise me because Bill Clinton is a fucking dog just like Donald John Trump and before you write " Rapist " and other stuff like that, well remember there have been accusations against Trump!

So its faux moral outrage is what you are saying.

Well the outrage is hypocritical on the left for damn sure seeing they give Bill a pass for his adultery while holding Trump to a higher standard, but what is amazing to me is social Conservatives standing with Trump!

I guess you rather sink with the ship than say fuck this shit!

There are only two choices in this election Trump or Lucifer.

so others put words in dumphs mouth?

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it.

Well the outrage is hypocritical on the left for damn sure seeing they give Bill a pass for his adultery while holding Trump to a higher standard, but what is amazing to me is social Conservatives standing with Trump!

Trump is Lucifer and Hillary is his bitch hound...

No, you believe there are only two choices and so be it and suffer with knowing you will have four years of the Bitch Hound of Lucifer...

All HRC has to do in the debate is say she is disgusted by his comments and his views of women, and if asked about Melania just say 'she should make the choice right for her and her family'. End of sentence. She should say nothing more than that.

That would shield Melania from persecution while putting all the vomitus on Trump, where it belongs.

christer imagery

I'm all for Mr Trump going full gutter on the Witch of the Left.

But only thing is .... he should be aware that this time is going to be even more unfair than the first time with Lester.

This time Mr Trump will be debating 3 pieces of scum.....Martha the Rat, Cooper the Little Shit and the Queen Bee of Crime herself, Rotten Clinton.

So.... please keep that in mind Mr Trump.

All HRC has to do in the debate is say she is disgusted by his comments and his views of women, and if asked about Melania just say 'she should make the choice right for her and her family'. End of sentence. She should say nothing more than that.

That would shield Melania from persecution while putting all the vomitus on Trump, where it belongs.

And then Donald just has to remind Hillary that her husband is no better than him...

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and petty.

Trump has been branded by his own party as a vile sleaze bag. No matter how much the Trumproid posters here attempt to blame it on Clinton or the Democrats, it is the Republican leadership and influential voices that have given him the brand of a dirtbag, unacceptable degenerate loser.

Bring it on

Just as much as "enabler" Melania Trump is

Bring it on

Your butt hurt is noted.

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and petty.

Its time you scum get a dose of your own medicine.

Trump has been branded by his own party as a vile sleaze bag. No matter how much the Trumproid posters here attempt to blame it on Clinton or the Democrats, it is the Republican leadership and influential voices that have given him the brand of a dirtbag, unacceptable degenerate loser.

A month before the election and his own party has abandoned him

How can any woman in America vote for him? This could go ugly very fast

Bring it on

Your butt hurt is noted.

Your candidate is TOAST

I don't think he should go there. There is so much that Hillary has to hide and so much already brought up. Don't allow the left wing to change the subject. She is still sick. She is sick the architect of Benghazi and the humanitarian crisis in the ME. She still wants to bring those who hate America to America.

Stay focused don't allow them to change the subject. Especially important subject for their gutter talk.

Forum List

Back