Trump is losing the women's vote to Joe Biden by a historic margin that has not been seen in more than 50 years

So Donnie's got men by TWO points and losing to women by TWENTY?
Ouch!! :lol:

121012021610-vp-debate-biden-expressions-1-horizontal-gallery.jpg

That is fake polls

The Hispanic male citizens have now joined the vast majority of the white men for trump

Only black women snd messed up woke white women are going against trump

This then makes it a men against the women issue

White men have won all the wars

The riots has shown how stoopid the young liberal white women are

Many have set fires burning down business

They use to burn watches in the past that acted so stoopid they seemed possessed

Women better wake the heck.up

You people are HILARIOUS. Hispanic males are votin' Trump, only black females are against Trump, white males have win all wars, liberal white women are burning down buildings and maybe we should burn those liberal females like witches.

I'd suggest therapy and medication, but yer too far gone for that.

Oh, and you're also a racist ... Buh-Bye :bye1:

Trump losing because of women vote would be a timely referendum on universal suffrage.

But we will have to have it some other time, since president Trump will absolutely crush Soy Biden.

Apparently you are using hard drugs now. The question is whether Trump will be crushed.

Perhaps you are... the message was as clear as ever.

You are the one refusing to face reality.

It's okay, Trump faithful. It's just fake news. Everyone knows the polls lie. Hillary had a 95% chance of winning, remember?? Don't pay attention to this. You'll be fine. It's fake news. All fake news

Biden is leading Trump among female registered voters by 59 percent to 35 percent, polling compiled by The New York Times reveals.

Maybe they all secretly wish to be finger banged at work by Senile Sleepy Creepy Joe

I'm a woman and I won't be voting for Trump.

Not only that, I will never vote for another GOPher for as long as I live. Not after the absurdity of the last 3.5 years and watching Republican lawmakers sit around with their thumbs up their asses while Trump continues down the sad path of abject stupidity for all the world to see.

He thought Finland was part of Russia. And he does not know which nations have nuclear power. This is your Republican president.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::confused-84::confused-84::lame2:

Trump has resisted Social Distancing from the start. He is still telling his faithful that it is unnecessary and refuses to wear PPE
So what do you care what Trump wears? Don't be such a moron!
Trump has faithfully followed the social distancing mantra. We'd have baseball right now if that wasn't so.
Grow up.

I don't care what Donald Trump wears. I care what behaviours the President of the United States models to his supporters.
And America doesn't care WTF you think, Canuck moron.

America opposes what Trump thinks, american moron.
Only anti-American libturds like you.

Not only that, I will never vote for another GOPher for as long as I live. Not after the absurdity of the last 3.5 years and watching Republican lawmakers sit around with their thumbs up their asses while Trump continues down the sad path of abject stupidity for all the world to see.

He thought Finland was part of Russia. And he does not know which nations have nuclear power. This is your Republican president.

So tell us, smartass! Let's see how smart you are! Which countries have nuclear power?

So tell us, smartass! Let's see how smart you are! Which countries have nuclear power?
I'm not the President of the United States, dumbass.

I'm not the President of the United States, dumbass.
No, but apparently you ARE a dumbass!

That is fake polls

The Hispanic male citizens have now joined the vast majority of the white men for trump

They use to burn watches in the past that acted so stoopid they seemed possessed

You people are HILARIOUS. Hispanic males are votin' Trump, only black females are against Trump, white males have win all wars, liberal white women are burning down buildings and maybe we should burn those liberal females like witches.

What part of the beat downs do you not understand? When it is you maybe you will.

It's okay, Trump faithful. It's just fake news. Everyone knows the polls lie. Hillary had a 95% chance of winning, remember?? Don't pay attention to this. You'll be fine. It's fake news. All fake news

Biden is leading Trump among female registered voters by 59 percent to 35 percent, polling compiled by The New York Times reveals.

/----/ Another fake poll of 1,570 adults with no demographics on being registered voters, number of democRATs, Republicans or Indies surveyed.
View attachment 350255
Lol you’ll say anything. Let me guess, you think Rasmussen is the only legit poll?

That is fake polls

What part of the beat downs do you not understand? When it is you maybe you will.

Yer a f’n idiot - carry on! :biggrin:

Trump has resisted Social Distancing from the start. He is still telling his faithful that it is unnecessary and refuses to wear PPE
So what do you care what Trump wears? Don't be such a moron!
Trump has faithfully followed the social distancing mantra. We'd have baseball right now if that wasn't so.
Grow up.

I don't care what Donald Trump wears. I care what behaviours the President of the United States models to his supporters.
And America doesn't care WTF you think, Canuck moron.

America opposes what Trump thinks, american moron.
Only anti-American libturds like you.

Then that constitutes around 55% of voters.

Let's hope Gropin' Joe does more than just laugh and treat the debates as a joke like when he went up against
Paul Ryan in vice presidential debates. It was a disgraceful and disrespectful spectacle he put on.

Let's hope Gropin' Joe does more than just laugh and treat the debates as a joke like when he went up against
Paul Ryan in vice presidential debates. It was a disgraceful and disrespectful spectacle he put on.

Problem for Trump is that he did not have a record to defend in 2016. Now he is the Orange Cheeto in charge and must defend

His leadership in COVID 19
Tax cuts to Billionaires
Separating Mexican Families
His racial record
The economy

I will not be voting for Trump at this point in time. I don't quite know yet if I'll be voting for Biden but at this point in time my vote will probably go towards Biden unless something dramatic happens. I will definitely be curious to see who Biden picks as his vice president since most likely that person will be the sort of de facto incumbent candidate in four years if Biden wins now but does not run for a second term.

Forum List

Back