Trump is losing the women's vote to Joe Biden by a historic margin that has not been seen in more than 50 years

It's okay, Trump faithful. It's just fake news. Everyone knows the polls lie. Hillary had a 95% chance of winning, remember?? Don't pay attention to this. You'll be fine. It's fake news. All fake news

Biden is leading Trump among female registered voters by 59 percent to 35 percent, polling compiled by The New York Times reveals.

Once again, Trump has no path to the White House
His available paths are diminishing.

Last time he tried to pull an inside straight by drawing three cards. Those cards were Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Now, he is not only losing bigly in those states, but is losing Florida and Arizona.

It's okay, Trump faithful. It's just fake news. Everyone knows the polls lie. Hillary had a 95% chance of winning, remember?? Don't pay attention to this. You'll be fine. It's fake news. All fake news

Biden is leading Trump among female registered voters by 59 percent to 35 percent, polling compiled by The New York Times reveals.

Last time he tried to pull an inside straight by drawing three cards. Those cards were Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Now, he is not only losing bigly in those states, but is losing Florida and Arizona.

Uh huh. Sounds eerily familiar

" And when Hillary wins on election night 2016 with 57% of the NPV and sails over 400 EV, I will just laugh at you. "

Uh huh. Sounds eerily familiar

" And when Hillary wins on election night 2016 with 57% of the NPV and sails over 400 EV, I will just laugh at you. "
Assuming polls will be radically wrong twice is not a wise reelection strategy.

Trump has done nothing to fix the damage to his presidency

Trump has mocked social distancing and wearing masks and his followers are following his lead.
The virus is increasing in red states and people are dying because our President is a moron
Lots of people don't wear masks. I don't and I'm certainly not dead.
My state doesn't require I wear a mask so I don't. Not wearing a mask does not equate to dying.

Stop being such a dummy.

Trump is going to win easily. The Democrats know this as well. That is why they put up Biden to take one for the team this time around. Right now, a person risks termination from their job if they are even caught wearing a Trump hat during their free time. The Dem's have pushed Trump support underground, so it can no longer be measured properly, at least until November.

Your post fits in with the zeitgeist of the Hillary Clinton 2016 election. I sure hope you don't get decimated
again and wind up in a meme.

Trump has resisted Social Distancing from the start. He is still telling his faithful that it is unnecessary and refuses to wear PPE
So what do you care what Trump wears? Don't be such a moron!
Trump has faithfully followed the social distancing mantra. We'd have baseball right now if that wasn't so.
Grow up.

I don't care what Donald Trump wears. I care what behaviours the President of the United States models to his supporters.

Trump has resisted Social Distancing from the start. He is still telling his faithful that it is unnecessary and refuses to wear PPE
Trump has faithfully followed the social distancing mantra. We'd have baseball right now if that wasn't so.
Grow up.

I don't care what Donald Trump wears. I care what behaviours the President of the United States models to his supporters.
And America doesn't care WTF you think, Canuck moron.

So Donnie's got men by TWO points and losing to women by TWENTY?
Ouch!! :lol:

121012021610-vp-debate-biden-expressions-1-horizontal-gallery.jpg

That is fake polls

The Hispanic male citizens have now joined the vast majority of the white men for trump

Only black women snd messed up woke white women are going against trump

This then makes it a men against the women issue

White men have won all the wars

So Donnie's got men by TWO points and losing to women by TWENTY?
Ouch!! :lol:

121012021610-vp-debate-biden-expressions-1-horizontal-gallery.jpg

That is fake polls

The Hispanic male citizens have now joined the vast majority of the white men for trump

Only black women snd messed up woke white women are going against trump

This then makes it a men against the women issue

White men have won all the wars

The riots has shown how stoopid the young liberal white women are

Many have set fires burning down business

They use to burn watches in the past that acted so stoopid they seemed possessed

Women better wake the heck.up

Women consistently vote Safety and Security. Biden has sided with the terrorists BLM and ANTIFA and also with the Chinese, our enemy. Trump for the win.

Women have compassion. Something Trump and his supporters lack. They have also been hekd down much as minorities have discriminated against.

/----/ Another fake poll of 1,570 adults with no demographics on being registered voters, number of democRATs, Republicans or Indies surveyed.
View attachment 350255

I know you fools think that a "random sampling" can't possibly be correct, and you keep saying that Democrats are "oversampled" in these polls, but the percentage of the population who are registered Republican voters is not 50%, therefore your idea that these polls would only have relevance if half the people polled are Republicans and half are Democrats. 36% of American voters identify as independents.

You just don't like this poll because it says something you don't want to believe.

How about not surveying mostly Democrats, which is what they do?

That uis so much bullshit. Your little peabrain can't accept that people arer tired of Trump. Even Rasmussen has Trump down by 12.
/-----/ Ohhhhhh we are so NOT tired of Trump, but you keep dreaming.
Trump campaign says ticket requests for Oklahoma rally surpass 800,000

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale said Sunday that several hundred thousand people have requested tickets for President Trump’s looming Oklahoma rally, while some public health officials are fretting over the rally and Mr. Trump’s return to the campaign trail amid the coronavirus outbreak.

“Just passed 800,000 tickets,” Mr. Parscale tweeted on Sunday morning. “Biggest data haul and rally signup of all time by 10x. Saturday is going to be amazing!”

Mr. Parscale previously tweeted that the campaign was looking to add a second event in Oklahoma to accommodate the throngs of people eager to see the president.

View attachment 351465
800,000 Oklahomans wanted Trump tickets
3.2 million did not

It is more than that. Obviously a lot of people from surrounding states are also applying for tickets.

He is the worst possible leader to handle a crisis of this magnitude. Over 100,000 have died because of it
Your whining and gaslighting is pointless. Trump did everything the social distancing mafia wanted him to do.
How would you stop the China generated virus?

The fact is that it is still a major problem in this country. Yet the White House ignores it. They are showing no leadership whatsoever.

Trump losing because of women vote would be a timely referendum on universal suffrage.

But we will have to have it some other time, since president Trump will absolutely crush Soy Biden.

Apparently you are using hard drugs now. The question is whether Trump will be crushed.

Perhaps you are... the message was as clear as ever.

Grow up.

And America doesn't care WTF you think, Canuck moron.

America opposes what Trump thinks, american moron.

Woman have never done better under any other president, why would they be against that

Forum List

Back