Trump is just like Mexican Leaders

Also, his comment about making Mexico pay for a border fence is eminently reasonable. Just as we have a responsibility to prevent unauthorized entry into Mexico from the US, so do they have a responsibility to prevent unauthorized entry into the US from their country. Comprende?

Top Mexican official blasts Donald Trump s absurd comments on migrants - The Washington Post

Trump does not trash Hispanics. Trump trashes the quality of the illegal migrants from South of the Border who happen to be of Hispanic descent. How is Trumps' comments any different vs. how Mexican Officials treat Guatemalan and Salvadoran migrants who enter Mexico illegally?

Guatemalan and Salvadoran? Pfffft, that's nothing. You should see the way Mexicans treat the Mexicans that illegally immigrate to the US. The Mexican government knows what it's doing. It encourages illegal immigration to the US, as a means of ridding themselves of their own sewage.

Also, his comment about making Mexico pay for a border fence is eminently reasonable. Just as we have a responsibility to prevent unauthorized entry into Mexico from the US, so do they have a responsibility to prevent unauthorized entry into the US from their country. Comprende?

How do you propose to make the Mexican government pay for anything on our border much less a fence?

Notice neither you nor Duh Donald took sixty seconds or two lines to explain how.

Lazy, big mouthed idiots think alike: go for the headlines, phuck the phacts.

Top Mexican official blasts Donald Trump s absurd comments on migrants - The Washington Post

Trump does not trash Hispanics. Trump trashes the quality of the illegal migrants from South of the Border who happen to be of Hispanic descent. How is Trumps' comments any different vs. how Mexican Officials treat Guatemalan and Salvadoran migrants who enter Mexico illegally?

Guatemalan and Salvadoran? Pfffft, that's nothing. You should see the way Mexicans treat the Mexicans that illegally immigrate to the US. The Mexican government knows what it's doing. It encourages illegal immigration to the US, as a means of ridding themselves of their own sewage.

When your life or your children are threatened by drug cartels you'll become "sewage" very quickly. In fact, you will be more like walking, talking diarrhea.

"Reasonable," perhaps, but not feasible. How is Trump going to force Mexico to pay for the fence? What lever is he going to use?

When your life or your children are threatened by drug cartels you'll become "sewage" very quickly. In fact, you will be more like walking, talking diarrhea.

Why then should a major US newspaper take a finger wagging from a Mexican official, seriously? I am all for easing and facilitating path to US citizenship, but follow the Law. Trump did not trash Hispanics. He trashed Mexico. There is no defense. Mexico is in no moral position to hold those in the U.S. accountable for wanting to have our immigration laws enforced.

Typical Wash/Post propaganda, they refer to illegal aliens as "migrants". It would be fine if they migrated back to Mexico but the U.S. is forced by democrat party decree to support illegal Mexican gang bangers and unwed mothers. Try sneaking into any other country in the world.

That and it's their second largest source of hard currency.

How do you propose to make the Mexican government pay for anything on our border much less a fence?

Notice neither you nor Duh Donald took sixty seconds or two lines to explain how.

Lazy, big mouthed idiots think alike: go for the headlines, phuck the phacts.

Mexico sells a lot of oil and consumer goods to America, I'd start my threats there.

Obama proves that if you have a puss as a President, foreign leaders make fools of all Americans.

"Reasonable," perhaps, but not feasible. How is Trump going to force Mexico to pay for the fence? What lever is he going to use?
could probably hang tariff , fines and other punishment on them , their oil exports to the USA . I'm sure that there are other actions that can be taken but don't know what they are 'Bripat' . There are ways to hurt mexico if they don't shape up , I guess !!

mexico is not a friend of the USA and I knew that before Trump started saying it .

could probably hang tariff , fines and other punishment on them , their oil exports to the USA . I'm sure that there are other actions that can be taken but don't know what they are 'Bripat' . There are ways to hurt mexico if they don't shape up , I guess !!

The problem is that however they hurt Mexico, they will also hurt Americans.

The problem is that however they hurt Mexico, they will also hurt Americans.
that's ok , Americans will be hurt perhaps but the USA will perhaps regain its waning independence , sovereignty and freedom Bripat !!

As I've already said. Tax the monies sent back to mexico.
It's their second largest money maker next to oil.
And we lose a crapload of taxes because of it.

thank you JWoodie , I couldn't think of the term but if it pizzed off the targeted countries , well , so what . A little harder or more expensive on Americans , big deal because if you get the offending targeted countries in line America becomes more independent and sovereign and not so wishy washy or 'euro'peon' like' .

Forum List

Back