Trump Is Good at Saying What People Are Thinking

View attachment 270116

Duh. It’s all about doing meaningless stupid crap with the Left. Next thing you know the Left will start using metal straws and people will start to get killed.
Oh snap, too late.

Twitter

The loser left never talks about banning plastic disposable baby diapers!
So that tells me that they are not real serious about plastics but only pick 'n choose lesser items to make themselves look good at cocktail parties and deflate their own personal guilt about F'in up the oceans.

I actually think he's being too restrained lately. But that's ok, we have our chants.
He'll have more flexibility after the election...
....after being attacked with HATE/bigotry/racism--including his family, he has shown GREAT restraint in his tweets/etc
..attacked by the MSM/entertainers/sports jackasses/etc --ever since the election--non-stop
..attacked by IDIOTS --hypocrites like Smollet--HYPOCRITES ......they call Trump the hater--when in reality, THEY are the haters
Oh you poor whining Snowflakes! - Like Trump didn't constantly attack Obama saying he was not a US citizen
you just proved how WRONG you are:
......Trump did not attack Obama like the MSM/ blacks/sports players/''entertainers''/etc have done to Trump..it's been a constant attack since 2016:
calling him unjustifiably racist/nazi/etc
NOT even close ......

Republicans love pissing on the environment.

As usual, you are a stupid ass.
Go to San Francisco, and you will literally see shit and piss everywhere, thanks to you Democrats. Dopehead Leftists are the foulest filthiest people there are. People like me know how to keep our bunks tight and our area clean. Its you sick filthy freaks on the Left who pollute.

Now that the FCC is banning spoofed numbers, I have noticed an uptick in overseas numbers on my cellphone. Today I had calls from Somalia and Ghana show up on my ID......hmmm a call from a mall in Ghana. Sure hope that wasn't important.

It was the Social Security Administration suspending your card number and you must call then immediately with your bank account information to rectify this issue...

Of course when they call me I just tell them I will ask an illegal alien to steal a new one for me...

I've never been on a cruise and I don't intend to ever go on a cruise.

Whatever, I'll never understand why some people extend their hatred for environmentalists to the environment itself. Our economy depends on clean beaches and healthy wildlife and I pretty much despise the assholes who use the world for a trashcan.

Well if you think it would stop at straws, think again. Control freaks are never happy. Democrats simply have this compulsive desire as a trait. After straws, it will be plastic bottles, after plastic bottles, it will be plastic cutlery, after plastic cutlery........

Over here the county council passed a law against plastic bags. They claim this is something the citizens wanted. But wouldn't you know it, the law doesn't go in effect until January 1, 2020, and as coincidence would have it, voting day is on November 5th, 2019. What are the odds, huh?

So unless the public is reminded of this before the election, after the first of the year, no longer will you just be able to go to the store and simply buy your groceries. You will have to drag your stupid reusable cloth bags with you. It will make the groceries a little heavier to get into the house, if you forget your bags, you will either have to run home to get them, or buy more of them in the store.

Like I said, Democrats are nothing but control freaks no different than the communists in other countries.

They hate every effort to stop its destruction.

Lets have plastic bags & plastic strawing & other plastics pollute the entire planet killing wildlife, ther you assfucks might be happy.

Try going anywhere mexicans hangout.
They trash the Texas City Dike with used diapers and beer cans
Try putting out some garbage cans.

There are garbage cans.
They just make a pile of trash where they're fishing from and drive off and leave it.
Ya gotta remember,these people throw used toilet paper in the corner of the stall rather than flushing it.
Most illegals are primitive at best.

Whatever, I'll never understand why some people extend their hatred for environmentalists to the environment itself. Our economy depends on clean beaches and healthy wildlife and I pretty much despise the assholes who use the world for a trashcan.

Well if you think it would stop at straws, think again. Control freaks are never happy. Democrats simply have this compulsive desire as a trait. After straws, it will be plastic bottles, after plastic bottles, it will be plastic cutlery, after plastic cutlery........

Over here the county council passed a law against plastic bags. They claim this is something the citizens wanted. But wouldn't you know it, the law doesn't go in effect until January 1, 2020, and as coincidence would have it, voting day is on November 5th, 2019. What are the odds, huh?

So unless the public is reminded of this before the election, after the first of the year, no longer will you just be able to go to the store and simply buy your groceries. You will have to drag your stupid reusable cloth bags with you. It will make the groceries a little heavier to get into the house, if you forget your bags, you will either have to run home to get them, or buy more of them in the store.

Like I said, Democrats are nothing but control freaks no different than the communists in other countries.

Lets have plastic bags & plastic strawing & other plastics pollute the entire planet killing wildlife, ther you assfucks might be happy.

How much time have you spent in Mexico OUTSIDE the Hotel Zones?

She was referring to my Texas City Dike post.
There are trash cans but the beaners just make a pile where they're parked then drive off and leave it.

There are trash cans but the beaners just make a pile where they're parked then drive off and leave it.

That' my point, once you get out of the Hotel Zones the country is one big pigsty.

Now that the FCC is banning spoofed numbers, I have noticed an uptick in overseas numbers on my cellphone. Today I had calls from Somalia and Ghana show up on my ID......hmmm a call from a mall in Ghana. Sure hope that wasn't important.

It was the Social Security Administration suspending your card number and you must call then immediately with your bank account information to rectify this issue...

Of course when they call me I just tell them I will ask an illegal alien to steal a new one for me...

Their # is +233 30 243 8217 in Accra Ghana if you want to give them a ring :abgg2q.jpg:

I actually think he's being too restrained lately. But that's ok, we have our chants.
....after being attacked with HATE/bigotry/racism--including his family, he has shown GREAT restraint in his tweets/etc
..attacked by the MSM/entertainers/sports jackasses/etc --ever since the election--non-stop
..attacked by IDIOTS --hypocrites like Smollet--HYPOCRITES ......they call Trump the hater--when in reality, THEY are the haters
Oh you poor whining Snowflakes! - Like Trump didn't constantly attack Obama saying he was not a US citizen
......Trump did not attack Obama like the MSM/ blacks/sports players/''entertainers''/etc have done to Trump..it's been a constant attack since 2016:
NOT even close ......
:boo_hoo14:SNOWFLAKE ALERT:boo_hoo14:

They do have garbage cans...
But whatever happened to the old liberal axiom of taking out what you brought in?

I follow that axiom and as you know I'm not a liberal.
Maybe you should think about the kind of people you want so desperately to come to our country.

That' my point, once you get out of the Hotel Zones the country is one big pigsty.

The Dike is in Texas.

Go to San Francisco, and you will literally see shit and piss everywhere, thanks to you Democrats. Dopehead Leftists are the foulest filthiest people there are. People like me know how to keep our bunks tight and our area clean. Its you sick filthy freaks on the Left who pollute.

People like you support trashing the environment.

NOT even close ......

That is because Trump is a racist fuck who spews raciost shit.

Plastic straws are hardly the thing that separates modern life from the stone age. What a stupid thing to say. If negligent shitheads like you could keep their garbage cleaned up there would be no need to do away with single use plastic crap.

The earth will adapt.
It always has.
Without humans.

People like you support trashing the environment.
People like him clean up after themselves. Everyone should be more like him.

NOT even close ......

What racist shit has he spewed? And don't say calling some of the illegal immigrants crossing our border from Mexico as druggies and rapist because they are druggies and rapist. They're also rape victims, and victims of pedophilia.

The earth will adapt.
It always has.
Without humans.
Law of survival is the old die out to make room for the new. Species have to go extinct to make room for new species. We are just currently king of the survival hill.

The earth will adapt.
It always has.
Without humans.

We'll still adapt...the smart ones anyway.
Call it a Darwin moment...

NOT even close ......

What racist shit has he spewed? And don't say calling some of the illegal immigrants crossing our border from Mexico as druggies and rapist because they are druggies and rapist. They're also rape victims, and victims of pedophilia.

Just did about those four Congress women.

That had to be the worse thing to ban - plastic straws.
What are the old folks in nursing homes going to slurp up; since they can't even lift their cup up to their mouths?

They may as well ban plastic baby bottles too.
You must be a whippersnapper. I remember when ALL straws were paper and all baby bottles were glass.

Yes, I remember those paper straws. You had to use five of them in school to drink your pint of milk.
whose bright eye for water savers in showers. Have to remove them in order to have a decent shower. or in toilets. Can't flush a decent shit. These progressives environmentalists should not be allowed in control.

Yeah, I remember when Congress outlawed good toilets. People were bootlegging them from Canada, just like NYC brings in bootleg cigarettes because their taxes are so high on tobacco products.

My boss had to buy a new toilet for the shop. The one he had was from the 1950's. It uses a quart of water or whatever. About a month ago, he was having problems with the toilet because it was backing up. He couldn't plunge the problem away, so he called in a plumber. The plumber removed the toilet, went though it back and front, snaked the sewer line, but couldn't figure out why the toilet was backed up. There was nothing in it and the sewers were as clear as can be. He still doesn't know until this day what caused it.

Forum List

Back