Trump is going to be a sore loser!

Reno, Nevada (CNN)The chairman of the Nevada Republican Party argued Saturday during a rally here for Donald Trump that polling locations stayed open late to accommodate long lines of voters "so a certain group could vote."

(snip)

Dan Kulin, a spokesperson for the county, said no early no early voting stations extended their closing times. They did, however, process voters who were in line at closing time to allow as many people to vote as possible.

The latest vote was cast at 10:10 p.m. at Silverado Ranch, which closed at 8 p.m. and had been experiencing about a two-hour delay when CNN visited the station.

Read More

A message left with the Trump campaign was not immediately returned.

Taking the stage here, Trump then suggested that the polling location's extended closing time to allow voters to cast their ballots is a sign of a "rigged system" pitted against his campaign.

Nevada GOP chair: Polling locations open late so 'certain group' can vote - CNNPolitics.com

Gee who are we going to believe? So I guess if a "certain group of people " are in line we should send them away? So tired of hearing Trump complain non stop about a "rigged system". So pathetic.

Anyone else disturbed when finding out the electorial map is circumvented by swaping votes? A technique used by democrats as a strategy?

His campaign is suing in Nevada over a voting place staying open late to accommodate people standing in line.
Apparently not his people. I am so sick of Kellyanne Conway, and David Bossie who are the ones running his campaign, and well Trump as well.

As opposed to being "a willing loser" in deals with Assad in Syria or deals with Iran, or deals over Crimea?
Brilliant!

hashev-----today is ELECTION DAY------I threatened AT THE VOTING SITE----to sing "For Trump's a jolly good fellow" and the cop put one hand on his cuffs and the other on his
CANNON (uhm----45 caliber thing)

I keep getting Hillary spam calls and instant messages, one calling Trump a Racist pretending they were trying to reach someone else by another name.
You think people like being lied to and harassed or will this spam hurt her as it shows once again she has no policy, but to demonize her rival, sort of like what Rome did demonizing the JEWS and other cultures it subverted and displaced blame on?

Reno, Nevada (CNN)The chairman of the Nevada Republican Party argued Saturday during a rally here for Donald Trump that polling locations stayed open late to accommodate long lines of voters "so a certain group could vote."

(snip)

Dan Kulin, a spokesperson for the county, said no early no early voting stations extended their closing times. They did, however, process voters who were in line at closing time to allow as many people to vote as possible.

The latest vote was cast at 10:10 p.m. at Silverado Ranch, which closed at 8 p.m. and had been experiencing about a two-hour delay when CNN visited the station.

Read More

A message left with the Trump campaign was not immediately returned.

Taking the stage here, Trump then suggested that the polling location's extended closing time to allow voters to cast their ballots is a sign of a "rigged system" pitted against his campaign.

Nevada GOP chair: Polling locations open late so 'certain group' can vote - CNNPolitics.com

Gee who are we going to believe? So I guess if a "certain group of people " are in line we should send them away? So tired of hearing Trump complain non stop about a "rigged system". So pathetic.
I am not believing CNN. That is laughable.

His campaign is suing in Nevada over a voting place staying open late to accommodate people standing in line.
Apparently not his people. I am so sick of Kellyanne Conway, and David Bossie who are the ones running his campaign, and well Trump as well.

As opposed to being "a willing loser" in deals with Assad in Syria or deals with Iran, or deals over Crimea?
Brilliant!

hashev-----today is ELECTION DAY------I threatened AT THE VOTING SITE----to sing "For Trump's a jolly good fellow" and the cop put one hand on his cuffs and the other on his
CANNON (uhm----45 caliber thing)

I keep getting Hillary spam calls and instant messages, one calling Trump a Racist pretending they were trying to reach someone else by another name.
You think people like being lied to and harassed or will this spam hurt her as it shows once again she has no policy, but to demonize her rival, sort of like what Rome did demonizing the JEWS and other cultures it subverted and displaced blame on?

ending a sentence with a preposition-----EXCITES--uhm---
"malach-hamavet" (? spelling) ---------'UPON WHICH THEY DISPLACED BLAME'

People Leave Rally Early as Trump Sputters to a Sad and Lonely Stop Called Self Pity
'It's late,' tweeted CBS News' Sopan Deb, 'but a decent chunk of the crowd here started filing out shortly after Trump started speaking.'…

By Hrafnkell Haraldsson on Tue, Nov 8th, 2016 at 7:56 am

Hillary Clinton Ends Her Campaign By Rocking NC As Trump Closes With Incoherent Nonsense
Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump both ended their campaigns with late night rallies that could not have been more different. Clinton's North Carolina rally was a loud party, while Trump's event in Michigan was a dark slog that was exactly like the incoherent nonsense that marked the launch of his campaign.…

By Jason Easley on Tue, Nov 8th, 2016 at 1:14 am

Trump Breaks Down In New Hampshire After Hillary Clinton Draws A Bigger Crowd Than He Does
Donald Trump closed his campaign by going off script and having a breakdown in New Hampshire after Hillary Clinton drew a bigger crowd to her rally than any of his rallies during the campaign.…

By Jason Easley on Mon, Nov 7th, 2016 at 10:49 pm

Hillary Clinton’s Huge Philadelphia Crowd Blows Out Trump’s Biggest Rally
The numbers are in and the crowd count at Hillary Clinton's Philadelphia rally was even higher than originally estimated, reaching 33,000. Several thousand additional people also watched from outside.…

I don't think he will lose, but if he does things are still going to change for the better. People have had with loser thug politicians and the fools that support them.

People Leave Rally Early as Trump Sputters to a Sad and Lonely Stop Called Self Pity
'It's late,' tweeted CBS News' Sopan Deb, 'but a decent chunk of the crowd here started filing out shortly after Trump started speaking.'…

By Hrafnkell Haraldsson on Tue, Nov 8th, 2016 at 7:56 am

Hillary Clinton Ends Her Campaign By Rocking NC As Trump Closes With Incoherent Nonsense
Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump both ended their campaigns with late night rallies that could not have been more different. Clinton's North Carolina rally was a loud party, while Trump's event in Michigan was a dark slog that was exactly like the incoherent nonsense that marked the launch of his campaign.…

By Jason Easley on Tue, Nov 8th, 2016 at 1:14 am

Trump Breaks Down In New Hampshire After Hillary Clinton Draws A Bigger Crowd Than He Does
Donald Trump closed his campaign by going off script and having a breakdown in New Hampshire after Hillary Clinton drew a bigger crowd to her rally than any of his rallies during the campaign.…

By Jason Easley on Mon, Nov 7th, 2016 at 10:49 pm

Hillary Clinton’s Huge Philadelphia Crowd Blows Out Trump’s Biggest Rally
The numbers are in and the crowd count at Hillary Clinton's Philadelphia rally was even higher than originally estimated, reaching 33,000. Several thousand additional people also watched from outside.…

Hillary Clinton’s Huge Philadelphia Crowd Blows Out Trump’s Biggest Rally because they came to see the music acts.
You have no idea how popular
Bruce and Bon Jovi are in that city.
Just shows Clinton can't run on substance or record or policy, she needs a circus.
She made the crowd to tired and hung over to get out and vote now. Half of them are wraped around their toilets doing
the Danny Glover line: "I'm to old for this *"

A Donald Trump cake being wheeled into Trump Tower:

CwxUFezXcAAdHzP.jpg

:lol:

Who's going to be the one to eat the eyes?

Forum List

Back