Trump is giving a speech from the White House in 30 minutes

It will be a good chance for Trump to thank his supporters and congratulate the new President.

Does that mean he is ready to concede ?

No he will come out and say there is fraud and cheating.

That he has sent his goon lawyers in to challenge it all.

Even though two of the cases they have filed have already been thrown out of court by the judge due to lack of any evidence of their claims.

Rather than to concede, I would rather see Trump and Pence BOTH resign, immediately.

Nazi Pelosi, Smirkin Shumer and ByDumb think they can do a better job? Make them prove it!

Just wish I had time to cash out my 401K first.

Even though two of the cases they have filed have already been thrown out of court by the judge due to lack of any evidence of their claims.
Libber judges....that just routes it up to where it will eventually be decided, the Supreme Court.

You sure?

I thought our President had class
Why would he destroy his legacy as a President with a petty temper tantrum?

Libber judges....that just routes it up to where it will eventually be decided, the Supreme Court.

What issue?

Do you think the court will declare mail in ballots unconstitutional?

You sure?

I thought our President had class

What he is proposing is overruling the will of the people

What issue?

Not at all.....but they could rule on individual states to invalidate some or all of them. They aren't unconstitutional, but with the virus hoax very much susceptible to the cheating we see now.

What issue?

Not at all.....but they could rule on individual states to invalidate some or all of them. They aren't unconstitutional, but with the virus hoax very much susceptible to the cheating we see now.
LOL! Just couldn't keep the conspiracy aspect out of it, eh?

Forum List

Back