Trump is done

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Kendrick Lamar, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, IMPEACH.jpg

Peace.

Moose:

"Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat!"

Squirrel:

"Again? That trick never works."

Moose:

"This time for sure..."

Thank you for reminding me why I don’t watch those stations.

Last edited:
Trump is on the ropes

Don’t know how he will respond to Muellers report other than denials, denials,denials

Even at its best, it will not paint him in a good light

Republicans better have a backup ready

Trump is on the ropes

Don’t know how he will respond to Muellers report other than denials, denials,denials

Mueller couldn't find his own ass with both hands. I have little doubt Trump has a few skeletons rattling around in his closet but "collusion" with the Ivans ain't one of them....GONG!

he's been done since Dec 2016

Nah, they decided to impeach him on the escalator ride down to announce....he was inevitable and they knew it the first time he taxied the Trump 747 up to an airport rally.

If the leftards think Trump is bad, they have no idea what they're getting if Pence ends up President.

:laughing0301:

I can see Iron Mike stringing up the abortion mill doctors from the nearest street lamp. There is a pic of him staring at Putin and Vlad broke eye-contact.....Mike mad-dogged the murderer....impressive. :thup:

Trump is on the ropes

Mueller couldn't find his own ass with both hands. I have little doubt Trump has a few skeletons rattling around in his closet but "collusion" with the Ivans ain't one of them....GONG!
Every time you guys say that, more ties to Russia come up

Forum List

Back