Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

I a person murders a woman that is 20 weeks pregnant they will be charged with 2 murders.

Is that supposed to be an answer to my question?

If you believe

1. Life begins at conception, then,

2. a twenty week old fetus is no different that a 2 year old child, therefore,

3. the penalty for killing one should be no different than the penalty for killing the other.

eh?
I a person murders a woman that is 20 weeks pregnant they will be charged with 2 murders.

If you believe

3. the penalty for killing one should be no different than the penalty for killing the other.

eh?

There is no easy answer to your question. Not many people want to execute mothers and abortion doctors for homicide. .

To the people running around saying abortion is murder it should be the easiest answer in the world.

Answers are always easy for the zealots on both sides that see everything in black and white. Just as there are those on the right that want to call it murder there are those on the left that want zero restrictions. Sadly it is the zealots that keep anything from getting accomplished.

I am curious....if a baby is a baby at coneption...and is a human being... Where is the grey area in killing a baby?

Well, first I disagree it is a baby at conception At conception it is merely a fertilized egg, it has not yet become a unique entity.

The grey area is in the law as the law defines what is and what is not murder.

End the life of a human baby is not a reproductive right.

A reproductive right would be the right not to get pregnant

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And that's the rub, if someone is opposed to legal abortions, and seeks to overturn Roe v. Wade, they must accept the fact that contraceptives are an effective means of preventing unwanted pregnancy.

The Fact seems to be, that they really want to control women, and oppose sexual relations unless those relations are for procreation. One must conclude that callous conservatives are also authoritarians.

And that's the rub, if someone is opposed to legal abortions, and seeks to overturn Roe v. Wade, they must accept the fact that contraceptives are an effective means of preventing unwanted pregnancy.

Without a doubt. If I were king for a day I would make birth control free and easy to everyone that wanted it. When I was in the Corps at Subic Bay there was a box about 3x3x2 feet right by the gate heading to town. It was filled with condoms and we just grabbed a few on the way into town. I think that birth control should be that easy and free for the whole stinking country. The way to reduce abortions is to reduce pregnancies.

The Fact seems to be, that they really want to control women, and oppose sexual relations unless those relations are for procreation. One must conclude that callous conservatives are also authoritarians.

Both parties are filled to the rim with authoritarians, the only difference is what they want to control.

Without a doubt. If I were king for a day I would make birth control free and easy to everyone that wanted it. When I was in the Corps at Subic Bay there was a box about 3x3x2 feet right by the gate heading to town. It was filled with condoms and we just grabbed a few on the way into town. I think that birth control should be that easy and free for the whole stinking country. The way to reduce abortions is to reduce pregnancies.

Both parties are filled to the rim with authoritarians, the only difference is what they want to control.

Please explain how power and control efforts of callous conservatives applies to all persons in both political parties.

Last edited:

If you believe

eh?

If you believe

eh?

There is no easy answer to your question. Not many people want to execute mothers and abortion doctors for homicide. .

To the people running around saying abortion is murder it should be the easiest answer in the world.

Answers are always easy for the zealots on both sides that see everything in black and white. Just as there are those on the right that want to call it murder there are those on the left that want zero restrictions. Sadly it is the zealots that keep anything from getting accomplished.

I am curious....if a baby is a baby at coneption...and is a human being... Where is the grey area in killing a baby?

The 'gray' area is that 99% of Americans do not equate a fetus and a born person.

If you believe

eh?

If you believe

eh?

The 'gray' area is that 99% of Americans do not equate a fetus and a born person.
It all depends which question you ask.

If you believe

eh?

If you believe

eh?

You pull numbers out of your hole

...At conception it is merely a fertilized egg, it has not yet become a unique entity...
But it has. At conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence. One that has never existed before and will never exist again. You do know what DNA is, right?

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

“Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.” Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

No it doesn't. If life begins at conception, having an abortion is no different than murdering your 2 year old child (or any other person).

How many people do you think REALLY believe that? And believe that to the extent they would want the law changed to reflect that?

No it doesn't. If life begins at conception, having an abortion is no different than murdering your 2 year old child (or any other person).

How many people do you think REALLY believe that? And believe that to the extent they would want the law changed to reflect that?
That would be for each state to decide. Not you, so your implied argument that everyone must believe that it is the same is false.

That would be for each state to decide. Not you, so your implied argument that everyone must believe that it is the same is false.

How many people do you know that want women convicted of murder for having an abortion?

How many people do you know that want women convicted of murder for having an abortion?
Dunno. They'll figure that out as soon as they accept that a genetically distinct human being is created at conception.

Besides, who said they are going to punish the woman?

What I am curious about is how many false arguments are you guys going to come up with before you accept the scientific fact that a new genetically distinct human being is created at conception?

Please explain how power and control efforts of callous conservatives applies to all persons in both political parties.

How quickly you zealots forget your own parties attempts at power and control by telling private entities who they have to provide a service to and what kind of service.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Dunno. They'll figure that out as soon as they accept that a genetically distinct human being is created at conception.

Besides, who said they are going to punish the woman?

Jesus Christ, how can abortion be murder if the woman isn't a murderer?

Don't you see the absurdity of your illogic here? Wake up.

Forum List

Back