Trump is briefing insiders that DeSantis is too dull to be President

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Dear me. The cupboard is truly bare. Trump or Desantis is not a feast by any means. Lets hope that they rip each other apart.

Dear me. The cupboard is truly bare. Trump or Desantis is not a feast by any means. Lets hope that they rip each other apart.
Either man is more with it than Sleepy Joe, Tommy.

But there are still millions of Marxist and Never-Trumper devotees who will vote for Brandon no matter what.

Wow! Trump said that again?

That's three times he's said that this week. :omg:

Trump is briefing insiders that DeSantis is too dull to be President

*Dull As Dish Water*

Trump on DeSantis: “No Personal Charisma” and “Dull Personality”

Who are these insiders? Who is stating this?......................Sources said CNN heard it from another source

New flag.

Give them some credit, though. At least they're being honest.

FJYxhp4XsAEBIEW

If DeSantis wants to run in 2024, the nomination is his. He has a lot of the same political ideals as Trump but without all of the drama and baggage. Those who voted for Trump because of these ideals will easily migrate to DeSantis.

That aside, considering the current occupant of the Oval Office, I think it's funny that there's a thread discussing how "dull" DeSantis is.

Ron DeSantis is Elon Musk compared to Joe Biden. I swear to God, some lib's gotta' have his hand shoved up Biden's ass and is working him like a ventriloquist dummy...

Politicians should be dull! They should just shut the fuck up and do the job and leave us alone.

And when election day comes around, they either get reelected or they don't based on their performance, not their entertainment value.

Last edited:
Trump wants to destroy American democracy so you are lucky that enough people are prepared to step up to the plate.
Once again, Trump seems the only one trying to keep American values and protect its citizens. How can you get things so screwed up Commie??

Dull shouldnt come with a body count.

Biden's dull as a rusty weed wacker. Yet, he ran up a body count of 13 dead American soldiers and an unknown number of Americans left behind in Afghanistan.

In contrast, no American soldiers died in Afghanistan during the last 18 months of Trump's presidency.

And you Nazis are insiders and totally know - you're most definitely not just making shit up...

Forum List

Back