Trump is bigger factor than ever in midterms. How did that happen?

Liberals enthusiasticly embraced the refugees and found them shelter

Conservatives mocked the refugees and used them as pawns
You're not liberals, you're Nazis. And you called out the National Guard because you don't want them in your privileged estates.

Obamas Construct New Cages At Martha’s Vineyard To Hold Arriving Migrants

1663606334469.png

There's no doubt that Trumpism is being put to the test. Most likely the final test now that will decide for Trump's chances in 24.
I think it's still going to be largely decided by the FBI/DOJ's success on spinning the stolen top secret documents against Trump.
That's not looking likely at the moment but US politics is full of surprises.

When I was out in Colorado last month I saw a television ad for some democrat who was running for state office (I don't recall the guy's name). The ad never mentioned his opponent's name, just Trump's.

Yes, democrats are that frightened off him...
that is their ads, they claim to be anti trumpers. hilarious.

And you are demonstrating that the MAGAt-GOP is ONLY about photo ops since you have no idea about the follow-up. Your cult is only interested in the facade.
no GOP claimed to be a sanctuary. I'd say you're mistaken.

You're welcome again.

There's no doubt that Trumpism is being put to the test.

And, exactly WHAT is "Trumpism?"

Define it, be precises.

Most likely the final test now that will decide for Trump's chances in 24.
I think it's still going to be largely decided by the FBI/DOJ's success on spinning the stolen top secret documents against Trump.
That's not looking likely at the moment but US politics is full of surprises.

The Department of Injustice already lost. The moment a Special Master was named, the ability of Herr Leaksensmears to use the little Goebbels of the DNC press to craft a narrative was over. Crooked Garland never had a case and case law is squarely against him - the SCOTUS decided this issue 40 years ago. What Biden's goons were attempting to do was sway the mid-term elections. In simple terms, Joe Biden used federal troops to assault the presumed 2024 GOP candidate in order to tamper with the election.

Simple as that.

And you are demonstrating that the MAGAt-GOP is ONLY about photo ops since you have no idea about the follow-up. Your cult is only interested in the facade.
No your party lies like hell, Martha's Vinyard was a sanctuary city, until this weekend. You loons proved how racist you are. 5 million crossed the boarder since Biden got in. 50 sent to a Sanctuary city and no you racist cannot have common brown people intermixed with elite liberals.

No your party lies like hell, Martha's Vinyard was a sanctuary city, until this weekend. You loons proved how racist you are. 5 million crossed the boarder since Biden got in. 50 sent to a Sanctuary city and no you racist cannot have common brown people intermixed with elite liberals.

UNLESS they are serving Canopies or bussing tables...

DeSantis got his photo op

All he cared about
It was a brilliant move by DeSantis and there's no easy way of defusing it's popularity. I don't think America's left even want to try to defuse it.

When fascism is installed in the heads of the populace, and it's being accepted, there's no counter measures that can reverse the momentum.

Americans may not be quite there yet, but it's dangerously close.

When, or if, fascism turns the tide, you'll all know by the size of the hysterical and screaming crowds that will form.

It was a brilliant move by DeSantis and there's no easy way of defusing it's popularity. I don't think America's left even want to try to defuse it.

When fascism is installed in the heads of the populace, and it's being accepted, there's no counter measures that can reverse the momentum.

Americans may not be quite there yet, but it's dangerously close.

When, or if, fascism turns the tide, you'll all know by the size of the hysterical and screaming crowds that will form.
You are correct
It was very popular with bigots

The group he was trying to impress

You are correct
It was very popular with bigots

The group he was trying to impress
The bigots in Martha's Vineyard who didn't want the icky brown people on their Island.

{
"I was a little bit perplexed when I heard the President is scrambling to get his Cabinet together to try to address the fact that you have governors who are helping to relocate illegal aliens to sanctuary cities," DeSantis said. "He didn't scramble to get his Cabinet together when we had millions of people illegally pouring across the southern border. He didn't scramble to get his Cabinet together when you had 53 migrants die in some trailer in Texas because they were neglected by the federal government. You didn't see him scramble to get his Cabinet together when we had Americans that were victimized by criminal aliens that he let across the border. You didn't see him scramble to get his Cabinet together when we hit record fentanyl deaths, which that fentanyl is coming across his open border."

"It's only when you have 50 illegal aliens end up in a very wealthy, rich, sanctuary enclave when he decides to scramble on this," he continued. "What we're continuing to do is use every tool at our disposal to insulate the state of Florida from the negative ramifications of his reckless border policies and yes that involves helping with transport." } - Gov. DeSantis

i'm still unclear on why demofks in here care so much about elitists. I say fk them all dem or rep. They are forever, ignorant.

Forum List

Back