Trump is better for the Economy than Biden

Trump has the worst economy since the Great Depression
Trump or the world due to COVID-19? Stock market still 7k higher than under BHO and this is during the worst pandemic in 100 yrs.

We have over 20 percent unemployment and GDP estimated at negative 10 or more.......Depression numbers

Only Biden can save us
He has done it before

Trump or the world due to COVID-19? Stock market still 7k higher than under BHO and this is during the worst pandemic in 100 yrs.

We have over 20 percent unemployment and GDP estimated at negative 10 or more.......Depression numbers

Only Biden can save us
He has done it before
Yet most people disagree with you. Good luck in November, troll.

Only Biden can save us
He has done it before

Money talks, malarkey walks. Start walkin', Joe. The walk will do you good, loser.

How so? My economy is doing great. It's Spring, garage sales are firing up all over the place, and all those poor hungry people are selling me their priceless family heirlooms for pennies on the dollar. I then get to flip them for cash on Ebay, because that marketplace hasn't seemed to be effected by the crappy economy the Chinese Wuhan virus and the Democrats have caused. People are buying shit like crazy on there.

Only Biden can save us
He has done it before

I’m looking forward to Trump losing in November
Most people agree with me

Only Biden can save us
He has done it before

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

Only Biden can save us
He has done it before

Money talks, malarkey walks. Start walkin', Joe. The walk will do you good, loser.

Trump is in a downfall

Losing in Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Arizona, Wisconsin.

Losing in a landslide

Only Biden can save us
He has done it before

Trump is in a downfall

Losing in Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Arizona, Wisconsin.

Losing in a landslide

& he knows it.

Only Biden can save us
He has done it before

When you say "most people", surely you're not referring to myself, are you? :biggrin:

These democrats who blame Trump for the crisis they created...

They believe that Americans were already replaced with 70 IQ 3rd worlders. Only someone that stupid could buy that president Trump is responsible for the actions of the democrats.

Forum List

Back