Trump is allied with Albanians but still better for Serbia then Biden Im sure

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I watched RTS and Trump send Mr.John Jovanovic (I think) a serbian origin american, who now invests heavily in serbia. Trump is not that bad for Serbia. Biden back in the 90s made a statement that "serbs should be all genocided in concentration camps". I read that he said, not sure if someone made that up or if it is true, dont sue me if it is not true.

He's got the proper authoritarian style, eh?

trump-walk.jpg

I watched RTS and Trump send Mr.John Jovanovic (I think) a serbian origin american, who now invests heavily in serbia. Trump is not that bad for Serbia. Biden back in the 90s made a statement that "serbs should be all genocided in concentration camps". I read that he said, not sure if someone made that up or if it is true, dont sue me if it is not true.
anti-American RT.ru propaganda from a tsigan , give a link to "serbs should be all genocided in concentration camps".!!

anti-American RT.ru propaganda from a tsigan , give a link to "serbs should be all genocided in concentration camps".!!
If I'm a tsigan you are a slav subhuman litwin sounds as if you are a pollack car thieving

If I'm a tsigan you are a slav subhuman litwin sounds as if you are a pollack car thieving
Long Live free Kosovo down to tsigan ´s Moscow´s poodles

I've seen of Albania look pretty. As we move to globalism I am hoping it can be the next American hotspot post 2025.
serbs moscow´s poodles (and Moscow) hate Albania , we have no problem with Albanians , i was there too

Long Live free Kosovo down to tsigan ´s Moscow´s poodles

Forum List

Back